Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Sarathiour

Cipher
I also hope you're not assuming that the enhanced edition will be released in a playable state.

kangaxx

Arbiter
I'm playing Kingmaker right now, it's pretty bug-free and the mods are mature =)

I might actually finish it this time, just took out Vordakai...

Very good game but suffers from the same problem as this one. It took me a few goes to get through the whole thing (and I'm stuck on about 60h in WOTR).

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm playing Kingmaker right now, it's pretty bug-free and the mods are mature =)

Yes, the contrast with how they've developed (or not) Wrath is stark.

Yosharian

Arcane

Not allying with the lichclops? Saving that for a second, correct playthrough then?
I haven't fully developed the Evil team yet, it's the next project after I finish with the LG playthrough

Desiderius

Patron
Through the Ashes released with obviously missing content. Was unable to make myself finish it.

Incendax

Augur
You can ally the motherfucker?

Of course. Becomes your advisor even. Kingmaker is a good game after all.
He even has a custom building you can spam all over your Kingdom!
940DDA8809F4FDEEF78B052BD17CF34862FB7AB4

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Bah, lost Wenduag
(the Sarvamelekh showdown in Alushinyrra).
I'd gotten her back and had been enjoying her and Lann's bickering. She'd become my regular tank too, and now she's gone. :(

I didn't get into a romance with her, and I guess I must have not been "masterly" <snicker> enough - should have slapped her around a bit.

Desiderius

Patron
Didn’t know you could keep her.

She was my most consistent damage source (double throwing axe melee) in Fane on main playthrough, but I lost her there too.

Sarathiour

Cipher
Reagrding the wenduag/Lann mechanic:

You can only romance wenduag if she was your first pick in stone maze
You can get her back on chapter three but she will automatically betrays you later on
If you refuse her in chapter 3 , she join for the finale of Lann's quest on chapter 5

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eldritch Knight is really good in this game. Gives Weapon Specialization with full BaB and caster progression. Some kind of Sylvan Sorc/EK/Gendarme build for my Lich run in the future.

Desiderius

Patron
Eldritch Knight is really good in this game. Gives Weapon Specialization with full BaB and caster progression. Some kind of Sylvan Sorc/EK/Gendarme build for my Lich run in the future.

It's a trap.

All the math that you’re used to from 3.5 doesn’t apply here because the scale has been stretched out.

Last edited:

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's a trap.
No, it is not. It is full BAB prestige with 9/10 casting progression. If you want arcane caster with level 9 spells and not atrocious BAB (16+) it is practically an only option. And BAB matters if you want to fit in Improved Crit line from trickster, for example, or want to do some Vital Striking.
Lich has a bit more wiggling room for multiclass, but it will often hurt him more than help with delayed spell access.

PS I do not talk about wimps who go legend because their build needs extra 20 lvls to reach it's full powar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom