Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
That's how they decided to fix their retarded implementation of nauseated condition that made demons immune to nauseated from phantasmal web and cacophonous call
Pretty sure primary reason for its addition was to make classes that have poison features and assassin prestige to not be completely useless. Since those complaints were there pretty much since day one.
They shouldn't have implemented them in the first place if 95% of the enemies were supposed to be immune.
Nauseated was never supposed to count as Poison (and is good vs non-Demon casters and the like). TTT fixed this early on. I think it's fixed in vanilla now?

Poision itself was mostly bad in general because rocket tag, but I guess if you're kiting its a thing you can do. It's an ok bonus on Spit Venom no save Blind.

volklore

Arcane
That's how they decided to fix their retarded implementation of nauseated condition that made demons immune to nauseated from phantasmal web and cacophonous call
Pretty sure primary reason for its addition was to make classes that have poison features and assassin prestige to not be completely useless. Since those complaints were there pretty much since day one.
They shouldn't have implemented them in the first place if 95% of the enemies were supposed to be immune.
Nauseated was never supposed to count as Poison (and is good vs non-Demon casters and the like). TTT fixed this early on. I think it's fixed in vanilla now?

Poision itself was mostly bad in general because rocket tag, but I guess if you're kiting its a thing you can do. It's an ok bonus on Spit Venom no save Blind.
It's still not fixed in vanilla.
Cacophonous call and mass variant still do not work on demons, and phantasmal web ''nauseate'' component also doesn't work on them. Corruptor mythic ability will fix that though.
Also funnily enough, while the corruptor mythic ability states that poison spells and effect should bypass immunities, they do not bypass Delay Poison.

Yoomazir

Educated
Could this be true: according to the hacker known as 4chan, there's a thread saying a new Pathfinder crpg is in the making but it's not being developed by Owlcat. It would also use the 2.0 ruleset.

scytheavatar

Scholar
Could this be true: according to the hacker known as 4chan, there's a thread saying a new Pathfinder crpg is in the making but it's not being developed by Owlcat. It would also use the 2.0 ruleset.

That Owlcat is busy with their sci fi third person shooter/RPG is true and they probably can't make a new Pathfinder CRPG even if they want to. But options for other studios to make a Pathfinder 2e CRPG are limited so Paizo is going to need luck. Any Pathfinder 2e CRPG by a new studio is likely to be compared to BG3 and is going to not look good in comparison.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/4057830

Physical Rewards: March Update​

Greetings, Pathfinders!

We continue our updates regarding Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Collector's Editions. Last time, we shared photos of the packages waiting to be shipped, and also covered the preparation of the paperwork.

At the moment, we are still preparing the documents to make sure that the physical rewards will reach all our backers without any problems. Since the parcels will be shipped to a wide variety of countries, the preparation and delivery process may take longer. We also continue to prepare customs documents, which is a lengthy and labor-intensive process. It is as such because of the varying legislative requirements for delivery in different countries.

Despite all the logistical issues we ran into, we stay committed to getting your rewards to you, and we'll continue to share any news about our progress.

We'll be sure to be back with more news next month. Thank you for your support and trust — we continue to improve for the sake of our players.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom