Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Isn't that mostly the fault of the tabletop module? Owlcat seem to prefer the weakest ones to adapt.

mondblut

Arcane
DEX penalties are not the issue, the issue is that it's trivial, extremely trivial, to obtain insane amounts of DEX bonus in both KM and Wrath with little to no investment.

Even +5 from the basic dex 20 combined with bracers and ring of protection is more than a full plate user would get. And then the sky is the limit. Also, no movement penalty and a free torso slot for pajamas with some other bonus.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
ga3 Yosharian Another thing about fighters is that they get two feats which ignore up to a total of 10 DR. That's effectively another +10 damage. It was bugged in Kingmaker though, so it worked on things like skeletons but not on Fey or creatures with a material type related DR. (DR slashing vs DR Cold Iron). If those feats are fixed in WotR, that's significant. I do really like the Slayer class though. With how easy it is to land sneak attacks, and having access to (advanced) rogue talents is pretty awesome. It was a very tough choice for which to go with in Kingmaker on my martial MC.

Covenant of the inheritor, are you one of the guys who actually gives it back to Galfrey?

Yosharian

Arcane
That Fighter feat was pretty bad last time I tested it. Also yeah the Covenant item exists.

If the feat worked on all DR then it would be good but IIRC it doesn't work on DR that's typed like X/Bludgeoning and the like which makes it shit

Maybe they fixed it though

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.gamespress.com/Pathfinder-Wrath-of-the-Righteous-hites-one-million-copies-sold

Cyprus, Nicosia 19 January 2023 — Owlcat Games is excited to announce that critically acclaimed CRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has reached 1 million sales worldwide on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch (cloud version).

Launched in September 2021 Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (indirect sequel to Pathfinder: Kingmaker) started out as a Kickstarter project and is based on the tabletop Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign of the same name.

“Reaching such a milestone again with our second game is a very important sign for us that the company is developing in the right direction. - says Alexander Mishulin, Creative Director at Owlcat Games - We are keen on bringing the best cRPG experience on the market and will continue to fill the rich world of Pathfinder with more content including premium and free DLCs.”

The first premium DLC from Season Pass 2 is going to be available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 7th, 2023. Cloud version for Nintendo Switch will arrive later. The Last Sarkorians premium DLC features a new companion for the Knight Commander's party and a new playable class: the ever changing shifter! The nation of Sarkoris was destroyed by the demons, yet the last of its people are ready to fight back. Meet Ulbrig Olesk, a Sarkorian shifter capable of turning into a mighty griffon, who remembers Sarkoris as it was before Areelu Vorlesh opened the Worldwound. Take him into your party and experience the crusade through the eyes of the last surviving tribal chieftain of old Sarkoris. Explore a new region, fight new enemies... And maybe even find new love!

Moreover, abilities, similar to Ulbrig's, will be available for the player as well with the new Shifter class! Choose from one of six available archetypes, fight as a humanoid armed with sharp claws, or transform into a mighty beast—or both!

To commemorate the significant milestone , Owlcat has announced a special RPG Sale on Steam and GOG with following discounts:

70% on base game, Mythic and Commander Editions, 50% off on the released premium DLCs.

The promotion runs from today through to January 26th, 2023.

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is now available on all major digital storefronts, including Steam, Epic Games Store, and GOG, together with consoles on PlayStation 4, Xbox One (PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S via backward compatibility) and Nintendo Switch (via Cloud). Prime Matter, PLAION’s premium gaming label, distributes the physical console copies.

Last edited:

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Isn't that mostly the fault of the tabletop module? Owlcat seem to prefer the weakest ones to adapt.

I'd say it's mostly the fault of deliberately planting best content right after the tutorial because muh modern game reviewers don't play past 10 hours anyway.

ga3 I had to look up what that is. I'm early chapter 1 of my first play through. That item does steal most of Penetrating Strike's thunder for this game. Do you get it reasonably early, or is it basically a capstone item?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
So we will go through another period of breaking and slowly fixing the game. Suggestion to everybody: find a way to back up the last game version (which is 2.0.6l) and be ready to reinstall when the DLC enabling patch breaks the game.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Cyprus, Nicosia 19 January 2023 — Owlcat Games is excited to announce that critically acclaimed CRPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has reached 1 million sales worldwide on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch (cloud version).

Launched in September 2021 Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (indirect sequel to Pathfinder: Kingmaker) started out as a Kickstarter project and is based on the tabletop Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign of the same name.

“Reaching such a milestone again with our second game is a very important sign for us that the company is developing in the right direction. - says Alexander Mishulin, Creative Director at Owlcat Games - We are keen on bringing the best cRPG experience on the market and will continue to fill the rich world of Pathfinder with more content including premium and free DLCs.”

The first premium DLC from Season Pass 2 is going to be available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 7th, 2023. Cloud version for Nintendo Switch will arrive later. The Last Sarkorians premium DLC features a new companion for the Knight Commander's party and a new playable class: the ever changing shifter! The nation of Sarkoris was destroyed by the demons, yet the last of its people are ready to fight back. Meet Ulbrig Olesk, a Sarkorian shifter capable of turning into a mighty griffon, who remembers Sarkoris as it was before Areelu Vorlesh opened the Worldwound. Take him into your party and experience the crusade through the eyes of the last surviving tribal chieftain of old Sarkoris. Explore a new region, fight new enemies... And maybe even find new love!

Moreover, abilities, similar to Ulbrig's, will be available for the player as well with the new Shifter class! Choose from one of six available archetypes, fight as a humanoid armed with sharp claws, or transform into a mighty beast—or both!
SOON WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS GOING TO BE THE GREASTEST CRPG KNOWN TO MAN.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
ga3 I had to look up what that is. I'm early chapter 1 of my first play through. That item does steal most of Penetrating Strike's thunder for this game. Do you get it reasonably early, or is it basically a capstone item?
You get it at the very start of Chapter 2 and can keep it from then on unless you decide to give it to Galfrey.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom