Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
master theorycrafter

And... ignore.

Not theory, relentless practice. All the difference.

I was wrong in many of the ways you are now before I put in the (very enjoyable) work.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Dude thundercunts all of his posts with snarky send offs for no reason and the minute somebody points out he's straight up FACTUALLY WRONG on several points (companions have higher point buys - actually the opposite in several cases) he hits the ignore button. "Relentless practice" - at a fucking single-player non competitive video game, and to still be wrong on so many counts. What a sad, sad individual.

I could say this site used to be better, but I'd be lying. But at least the nazis, furries and trannys on GD used to be entertaining, nowadays even that is lacking.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I could say this site used to be better, but I'd be lying. But at least the nazis, furries and trannys on GD used to be entertaining, nowadays even that is lacking.
I'm sorry I stopped taking your posts seriously after you stated as a fact that Dex Sword Saints are superior.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Dude thundercunts all of his posts with snarky send offs for no reason and the minute somebody points out he's straight up FACTUALLY WRONG on several points (companions have higher point buys - actually the opposite in several cases) he hits the ignore button. "Relentless practice" - at a fucking single-player non competitive video game, and to still be wrong on so many counts. What a sad, sad individual.

Why don't you quote the person you're talking to, you pansy ass bitch, I'm not up to following these conversations and memorizing names. And the readability is fine for anyone who can read. Maybe look within, or at least recognize that not everyone is as slow as you.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Quite the contrary, PoE's wizards are quite varied, with a lot of ways to play them, but also not over- or underpowered. One of the better attempts at designing this class.

No necromancy, no stop time spell, fireball deals almost no damage, has way less spells than BG, you can create a low INT wizard despite the game established lore saying that Wizards are intellectuals(...) PoE is not a bad game but is vastly inferior to previous Obsidian games. I an really hipped for the mythic paths. My unique critique is that seems that you can only have Gold Dragon path. Could be a metalic dragon path where you can select the color. We need more elements, not only fire.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
On a scale of 1-10 how woke is this going to be?
Maybe a 3. Kingmaker appeared woke at first glance, but if you actually played the game you'd see that they subverted just about every point of wokeness and showed how badly they actually work. It was a brilliant move by the Russians, the SJW brigade got filtered by spiders, never saw the problematic parts and were appeased, and the fanatic anti-SJW retards got filtered by stronk wimyn, never saw the subvertion, and we can very easily tell their opinion can be discarded whenever they pop up.

Avarize

Magister
Maybe a 3. Kingmaker appeared woke at first glance, but if you actually played the game you'd see that they subverted just about every point of wokeness and showed how badly they actually work. It was a brilliant move by the Russians, the SJW brigade got filtered by spiders, never saw the problematic parts and were appeased, and the fanatic anti-SJW retards got filtered by stronk wimyn, never saw the subvertion, and we can very easily tell their opinion can be discarded whenever they pop up.
The first one was quite playable but there was enough that I got worried over the sequel once I heard of some tranny companions.

Desiderius

Patron

So far this one is exactly the same way.

Boston Marriage literally first thing, but they make Big Momma an Oleg instead of a companion. Realistic depiction of a lesbo, not Mary Sue fanciful. She even talks about purging their order of badthinkers, then realizing how futile/counterproductive it was when the real bad guys (Demons) showed up.

You can play a Lawful Good Hellknight. Enough said.

Desiderius

Patron
Map of first area suggests they're looking to steal the BG3 crown out from under Larian.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom