Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
so far kingmaker community is alive and well.
actually there is a lot more talking about game than crying about bugs compared to release month
But aren't you glad you got the experience of seeing a bunch of people cry about spider swarms? That's not something you can experience in the same way if you read about it today rather than experienced it at launch.
No, not really. I got burned out of that. Nowadays I post about monks.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T, how is the quest to become a Lich? Can you be a lich sorcerer?
As far as I know, any class can become any of the mythic classes. The only limitations are alignment and whether or not you actually did the quests.

The lich quest is ok, seems like it would definitely be possible to miss if you aren't a completionist.

Basically, if you explore this one dungeon you find a wand. If you do the evil option and let the wand kill all the undead around you, then later when you find this old crusader lich at another location he says he can turn you into a lich. Then nothing happens for awhile until you get to a certain part of a siege at which point you get to pick your actual mythic class. This is actually mythic hero level 3, the first two levels don't have you in a specific mythic class.

Readher

Savant
Apparently Wendaug is the last female companion.

BZ3LekU.png

Elex

Arbiter
~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-AIN'T, how is the quest to become a Lich? Can you be a lich sorcerer?
As far as I know, any class can become any of the mythic classes. The only limitations are alignment and whether or not you actually did the quests.

The lich quest is ok, seems like it would definitely be possible to miss if you aren't a completionist.

Basically, if you explore this one dungeon you find a wand. If you do the evil option and let the wand kill all the undead around you, then later when you find this old crusader lich at another location he says he can turn you into a lich. Then nothing happens for awhile until you get to a certain part of a siege at which point you get to pick your actual mythic class. This is actually mythic hero level 3, the first two levels don't have you in a specific mythic class.
So a lich paladin is possible? (I hope fallen paladin)

Readher

Savant
I am not romancing that...

The info we got about Camellia very recently means it will probably be very hard to romance anyone in the game (at least when it comes to women). She's an absolute psycho, way worse than whatever you imagined.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The info we got about Camellia very recently means it will probably be very hard to romance anyone in the game (at least when it comes to women). She's an absolute psycho, way worse than whatever you imagined.
Camellia is absolutely hilarious though.

*See a pit of dead mutilated bodies*
Camellia: omg how could anybody do such a horrible thing? *licks lips*

*PC talking to bad guy's brother*
PC: (Evil) I'm gonna cut off your head and beat your brother senseless with it, then stuff it up his ass
Camellia: Wow what a disgusting thing to say. I must protest. *licks lips*

Lacrymas

Arcane
This gets better by the minute. Succubus, bug lady, psycho Camellia, weird gnome blackguard, Marquis de Sade. Ratfolk Swarm Druid as a PC. Delicious.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
So 11 companion:

1. Seelah: Paladin iconic, definitely not romanceable

2. Ember: Witch, not romanceable

3. Camellia: Shaman, most likely evil romanceable stretch goal

4. Arueshale: succubus something romanceable (good, maybe evil too?)

5. Reggil: Hellknight

6. Lan: Zen-Archer

7. Jefto: Rogue

8. Daeran: Oracle, romanceable stretch goal

That still leaves 3 more companions. Supposedly one of them is Sosiel Vaenic (Cleric). But I can't seem to find something about him being a companion except on that 1 thread in Owlcat forum. I am not sure if he is in Alpha or not as I am early in the Alpha.

So that still leaves 2 more. Not sure if Wenduag is included in that 2 or she is just replacement for Lann based on that leak.

Thing is in the base game of PfK you have two romance of each gender. Val and Octavia. Tristan and Reg. DLC added the Tiefling Twin. If we consider that the base game of WoR without the stretch goal would have the same amount of Romance, it means we still have 1 female romance more and 2 male romance more from that list. Lan I guess is one of the males? So from the 3 unknown (or 2 or 1 if you count Sosiel and/or Wenduag) it might be 1 more female (as the other known ones are not romanceable) and 2 unknown?

Edit:
Don't forget Greybor, a Dwarf Assassin who shows up in some of the Demo footage.

So that leaves 1 or 2 more unknow I guess? And 1 of them will be female? Not really sure.

Last edited:

CaesarCzech

Scholar
Succubus confirmed as best girl?

She's the only 'vanilla' option and she's a fucking succubus, really makes you think.

Camellia is
a serial killer, animal abuser, cannibal, potential kinslayer.

Wenduag is a fucking bug.

Makes me wonder if there is supposed to evil and good romance option. so for female romances we get the Dychtonomy of the redeemed succubus and spoiler. and well see what happens with male romances.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
So 11 companion:

1. Seelah: Paladin iconic, definitely not romanceable

2. Ember: Witch, not romanceable

3. Camellia: Shaman, most likely evil romanceable stretch goal

4. Arueshale: succubus something romanceable (good, maybe evil too?)

5. Reggil: Hellknight

6. Lan: Zen-Archer

7. Jefto: Rogue

8. Daeran: Oracle, romanceable stretch goal

That still leaves 3 more companions. Supposedly one of them is Sosiel Vaenic (Cleric). But I can't seem to find something about him being a companion except on that 1 thread in Owlcat forum. I am not sure if he is in Alpha or not as I am early in the Alpha.

So that still leaves 2 more. Not sure if Wenduag is included in that 2 or she is just replacement for Lann based on that leak.

Thing is in the base game of PfK you have two romance of each gender. Val and Octavia. Tristan and Reg. DLC added the Tiefling Twin. If we consider that the base game of WoR without the stretch goal would have the same amount of Romance, it means we still have 1 female romance more and 2 male romance more from that list. Lan I guess is one of the males? So from the 3 unknown (or 2 or 1 if you count Sosiel and/or Wenduag) it might be 1 more female (as the other known ones are not romanceable) and 2 unknown?

Don't forget Greybor, a Dwarf Assassin who shows up in some of the Demo footage.

Readher

Savant

Thing is in the base game of PfK you have two romance of each gender. Val and Octavia. Tristan and Reg. DLC added the Tiefling Twin. If we consider that the base game of WoR without the stretch goal would have the same amount of Romance, it means we still have 1 female romance more and 2 male romance more from that list. Lan I guess is one of the males. So from the 3 unknown (or 2 or 1 if you count Sosiel and/or Wenduag) it might 1 more female (as the other known ones are not romanceable) and 2 unknown?

Sosiel is definitely a companion if 4chan is any indicator.

The companions are Lann, Daeren, Arue, Camellia, Ember, Regill, Sosiel, Seelah, Woljif, Greybor and probably Wenduag.

Lann is a base straight option, most likely with Wenduag (she's attracted to Daeren and she and Lann were together at one point).

Arue is a bi option, most likely with Greybor.

Camellia is confirmed for males so far ("I like feeling a man inside me" is literally one of her quotes).

Daeren is unknown.

Queen is unknown.

Makes me wonder if there is supposed to evil and good romance option. so for female romances we get the Dychtonomy of the redeemed succubus and spoiler. and well see what happens with male romances.

So far it leans heavily towards evil options, at least when it comes to women. Camellia is extremely evil (though there's possibility of some redemption), Wenduag is clearly evil as well, Arue is nice but can be turned back evil if splash art is any indicator.

where you got that info ?

People with Alpha access are datamining localization files which include all game text, even beyond what's accessible in the Alpha. They're active on 4chan's /vg/ board in its Pathfinder thread.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
WAIT a moment did Owlcat turning this into fucking vietnam ? we get naive soldier that ends with PTSD(Ember) Prim and proper soldier that serves as contrast(Seelah) Mutilated soldier(Lam or whatever is that half tiefling) Psycho from My lay(Camelie) Soldier who deals with shit via going decadent(Tiefling) etc. When they talked about making evil playable i didnt think they go for fucking vietnam :D

CaesarCzech

Scholar
Also what the actual fuck on male romance options ? Who got the idea for bugfucking ? Camelia i get if you want evil romance but this ? and Arushale is supposed to be BI

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Sosiel is definitely a companion if 4chan is any indicator.

I guess 4chan leak for WoR is fairly accurate so far?

So far it leans heavily towards evil options, at least when it comes to women. Camellia is extremely evil (though there's possibility of some redemption), Wenduag is clearly evil as well, Arue is nice but can be turned back evil if splash art is any indicator.

Yeah so it is somewhat of a reverse PfK? Val is Neutral and is leaning towards good slightly? if were playing murderhobo it is definitely harder to get her points. Octavia is good. Twin is Neutral I guess but requires you to be somewhat good/affectionate to get as being hillariously evil on their quest won't work I think for the romance. Salad is Neutral I guess, but requires you to be symphatetic earlier in the game.

Wenduag will probably be Neutral I guess, from the dialogue leak? ("Good/evil doesn't matter, only power etc). Camellia is definitely evil. Arue is definitely romanceable good as in the AP. Maybe she will be open to Evil as well if you make her fall to being evil as per splash art.

Queen I would think will be Neutral/Good mostly?

Readher

Savant
Wenduag will probably be Neutral I guess, from the dialogue leak? ("Good/evil doesn't matter, only power etc). Camellia is definitely evil. Arue is definitely romanceable good as in the AP. Maybe she will be open to Evil as well if you make her fall to being evil as per splash art.

Queen I would think will be Neutral/Good mostly?

Queen will be LG for sure. As for Wenduag, I guess she could fall into neutral, but imo she seems more evil than neutral. I always found D&D and the like alignments retarded and unreliable though, so there's that.

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
"There is no good or evil, only power" is an evil thing to say. It's always used to justify cruelty or oppression.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom