Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Elex

Arbiter
Pathfinder wrath of the pet builds.

ChildInTime

Learned
Warning: cuteness overload ahead

Shyka also returns, wonder if there will be more mentions of Kingmaker.

>Aivu: "Me! Me-e-e-e-e! I want a cookie! {name}, can I have a cookie? Please!"
>PC: [Give Aivu a cookie] "Here you go!"
>Aivu: Aivu happily snaps with her jaws and squints in pleasure. Then her eyes become wider. "I... I forgot! And swallowed the paper! What did I do? What should I do? I will never learn my fortune now!"
>Shyka: "Oh, don't be sad, dragon child, we can tell you your future for free. You will... grow into a bigger dragon!"
>Aivu: "Eh, that's not even a fortune-telling. I can do that too - in the future I will... eat much-much more cookies!"

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

>Aivu: Aivu happily snaps with her jaws and squints in pleasure. Then her eyes become wider. "I... I forgot! And swallowed the paper! What did I do? What should I do? I will never learn my fortune now!"
>Shyka: "Oh, don't be sad, dragon child, we can tell you your future for free. You will... grow into a bigger dragon!"
>Aivu: "Eh, that's not even a fortune-telling. I can do that too - in the future I will... eat much-much more cookies!"
So are these like when you talk to the Dragon in town or Random rest dialogue or something?

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Here are avatars infi posted
29cuk6P.png
L3Ou4sK.png
s9rgqic.png
CqZHrQL.png
pdf8Zhu.png
E1C6HY6.png
AepgXti.png
cz8fmkz.png
Dzx3CN7.png
1R4mFzh.png
ISDHPkk.png
59MvNfe.png
A6cUh6z.png
aNzs5SS.png
8nfeHKh.png

ChildInTime

Learned

So are these like when you talk to the Dragon in town or Random rest dialogue or something?

No one besides Owlcats themselves knows. It's a giant text file with no clear indication of what happens when.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
he also has Fighter’s Finesse, which lets him finesse wield non finessable double weapons

Knows the rules better than I do. Totally LE.

Has anyone else gotten Daeran's mount working properly?

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kalarion,

The Natural Order neither sucks nor owns. It merely is. Ignorance of it is costly, mastery profitable. Supernatural is to be understood as akin to supersaturated, not to abolish but to fulfill. A superhero is not thereby a villain for being super.

Cope spelled with an "h" is hope, if only a fool's hope, which of course it is in all senses. Only a Denethor would deny there being any hope in WotR, and that because his iPalantir is giving him a purposefully incomplete picture of the possibilities, if not probabilities.

The writing in WotR is growing on me. Ask Sosiel about his art.

For what it's worth I agree in principle with your position (that whining about the natural order is retarded and you should rather strive to learn and master it, for the purpose of fulfilment and, when necessary, manipulation). The smiley was just regarding the tone of the post.

If you'd like a response the best way is probably to tag me, I almost missed this because I skipped about 8 pages of the thread (didn't care about discussions on relationships).

Any interesting information regarding Sorcs/Empyreals yet?

Desiderius

Patron
Kalarion,

The Natural Order neither sucks nor owns. It merely is. Ignorance of it is costly, mastery profitable. Supernatural is to be understood as akin to supersaturated, not to abolish but to fulfill. A superhero is not thereby a villain for being super.

Cope spelled with an "h" is hope, if only a fool's hope, which of course it is in all senses. Only a Denethor would deny there being any hope in WotR, and that because his iPalantir is giving him a purposefully incomplete picture of the possibilities, if not probabilities.

The writing in WotR is growing on me. Ask Sosiel about his art.

For what it's worth I agree in principle with your position (that whining about the natural order is retarded and you should rather strive to learn and master it, for the purpose of fulfilment and, when necessary, manipulation). The smiley was just regarding the tone of the post.

If you'd like a response the best way is probably to tag me, I almost missed this because I skipped about 8 pages of the thread (didn't care about discussions on relationships).

Any interesting information regarding Sorcs/Empyreals yet?

Not that I’ve seen. Focusing on new classes so far. Oracle is kind of Divine Sorc, which can add some spells via Mysteries.

Arcanist is probably the way to go for traditional Sorcs, though it’s still missing some good exploits and the Furry archetype is missing the extra STR/DEX on Enlarge/Reduce.

Last edited:

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Take Creeping Doom and make it part of Swarm-That-Walks' spellbook. Toss druid out with the dinner leftovers after.

InternalRevenue

Educated
Do we know what Druid archetypes are going to be in the game?
I'd like to hear too, but looking at the SRD Nature Fang, Feral Shifter, Urban Druid, and maybe Goliath Druid (They said in one of the Q&As they'd be implementing the Giant Form spells) and Sunrider make the most sense with what features they already have. Green scourge would be nice too since it'd mean they're implementing weapon spells, but they might not want to spend time on making that spell weapon enhancement system.

Desiderius

Patron
They need to put the fey-themed archetypes on the bench for this game. That’ll open up some room.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Do we know what Druid archetypes are going to be in the game?
Knowing how much Owlcat hates Druids, probably there won't be any archetype.

And if you start a new game as a Druid, all your Kingmaker save files get corrupted.

P:K Druid OP
Yeah, but which class isn't OP in Kingmaker?

I wasn't arguing about usefulness, but it's a fact that we are at the second game and we still have 0 druid companions.

Desiderius

Patron
I wasn't arguing about usefulness, but it's a fact that we are at the second game and we still have 0 druid companions.

I mean buggirl is kinda Druidy, right? Does she even have a class?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom