Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Can we get a new thread once release hits so people who haven't spent 5000 hours analysing every pixel of every map can have discussions like normal?
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - now Desiderius free- coming September 2nd

It's maybe a bit harsh you could accept him but if he restrains posting more than one screenshot per post. Then forbid him to use buttons as its mostly to insult people .Hardly anything informational either . One exemple i link some guy in forums telling us he encountered gamebreaking bugs, some people also cannot acces some areas anymore completely breaking the game . He and his alts spam fake news button . But they should rather explain why our fears are unfounded instead. That they went past this point of the game without encounter any of those bugs ... They dont, are they even playing it ?
Same thing when people ask for builds they mock them , but hardly offer anything viable nor again explain anything.
Blind fanboysm , the worst i ever seen , even on old bioware forum it wasnt that worse .

Lol no information. As if. I’m using thumbnails now instead of big screenshots, but given the delusion evident in your comment I’d recommend ignore for your own mental health.

I’ll add spoiler tags to multiple thumbnail threads for easier scrolling for everyone else.

Vatnik Wumao
Codex Year of the Donut
spoiler:
the game is full of trannies and fags

Let's face it, cRPGS have always been hella gay. As far back as Ultima III you could play as a non-binary character.

The local Vatniks assured me that slavs are based and redpilled and would never put gay shit in their games. :lol:
Customer comes first. Westoids like gay shit.
how do you say 'cope' in slav?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
spoiler:

Let's face it, cRPGS have always been hella gay. As far back as Ultima III you could play as a non-binary character.

The local Vatniks assured me that slavs are based and redpilled and would never put gay shit in their games. :lol:
Customer comes first. Westoids like gay shit.

Cope

Slavs were buck broken by big fat western d
ollars
lmao

Shadenuat

Arcane
No Desiderius hounding, bruvs. What's next, bullying Delterius?
550npCO.jpg
one ticket for smarmy sassy cheeky delterius bullying please. also i got these coupons for every time I visited the Dip Shop, do I get some Desi stomping of my build for free right??

bwahaha youmade THIS BUILD??
maxresdefault.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I just hope the discussion is gonna remain spoiler free for all of us who are not brave enough to buy on launch.
spoiler:

Not full but fuller than needed. Chick writers just can resist buck-breaking a poor defenseless brutha. Can’t deal with Western miscegenation. Slavs are just racist I guess.

Is it lesbian bed death if the tranny can’t make it to bed without puking?

Last edited:
With the release approaching I was finally starting to check som material about the different Mythic Paths and what they bring to the table and… I don’t know if it’s just stuff that sounds better on paper than in practice but the Azata path seems fairly bonker to me.

Super powers are insane by themselves and on top of it that fluffy pet dragon seems like a monster.

Yeah, I’m sure you already wrote books about this stuff, but fuck me if I’m going to read hundred of pages of ramblings to find out.

I have to ask. Is warrior even considered a strong martial class in this rule set?
I was just realizing that I never crossed any guide/build/video suggesting ANYTHING based on warrior, not even as part of some multi class build.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom