Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Saravan

Savant
You two can stop fellating each other now

Just breaking up the pace between the regular Desiderius/Lann The Stupid/Shadenout three-way fellatio. Gotta keep it fresh.

Salvo

Arcane
It is time for a SECOND triumvirate!

Don't want to be Lepidus though, nobody gives a shit about Lepidus

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Someone mentioned earlier that a few classes still don't work properly in the beta. So which classes should be avoided on the game release?
This question is the perfect sign of a moron.

Inevitably, there is some development between the last beta and the release. As the result: first, what is not working in beta could be fixed at the release; second, what is working in beta could be broken at the release; third, large number of players playing the release version will discover the bugs there.

So the best answer to you is "play whatever you want at the release of WotR and, if you would like to help, report bugs using the built-in feature".

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
This thread is in serious need of Desiderius as dictator. Ave imperator!

I think he is busy going at it on the Owlcat Forums schooling people that all classes are PeRfEcTlY vIaBlE (except Deliverers of course because they are meme niggers or something).
I make a thread on owlcat forum , guess who and only who answers within the minute...
God, I really hope it's Sorcerer Victor.

So the best answer to you is "play whatever you want at the release of WotR and, if you want to help, report bugs using the built-in feature".
That's really not the best answer, unless by "play whatever you want" you mean "play another game". The best answer for someone who doesn't want to play a broken game would probably be "wait a couple of weeks after the release date to learn which features work and which ones don't, then decide if you want to play it immediately or wait a couple of months".

Mortmal

Arcane
Someone mentioned earlier that a few classes still don't work properly in the beta. So which classes should be avoided on the game release?

Inevitably, there is some development between the last beta and the release. As the result: first, what is not working in beta could be fixed at the release; second, what is working in beta could be broken at the release; third, large number of players playing the release version will discover the bugs there.

So the best answer to you is "play whatever you want at the release of WotR and, if you would like to help, report bugs using the built-in feature".

There's no miracle build ever, if anything 's wrong in last beta chance is it's likely still broken next week ,witch hexes anyone . He's not asking a stupid question , you are the dumbest one in this thread by far.

Saravan

Savant
This thread is in serious need of Desiderius as dictator. Ave imperator!

I think he is busy going at it on the Owlcat Forums schooling people that all classes are PeRfEcTlY vIaBlE (except Deliverers of course because they are meme niggers or something).
I make a thread on owlcat forum , guess who and only who answers within the minute...
God, I really hope it's Sorcerer Victor.

I must confess that I have a love/hate relationship with Sorcerer Victor. These forums wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without those kinds of personalities. Yes that includes Desiderius as well. It's complicated.

PanDupa

Educated

Ye because we all know that devs usually fix all the bugs prior to release. Just hoping for answer which classes currently have some broken mechanics or skills

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
These forums wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without those kinds of personalities. Yes that includes Desiderius as well. It's complicated.

In BG3 thread, I stop posting but people keep bringing me back. Someone marks me "look, someone in chan is saying that epic campaign + low level D&D is just awful, must be Meredoth. Only he dislikes a lv 1~4 game starting more epic than mask of the betrayer and hordes of the underdark combined. Everyone else loves it". then I stop posting again "look, another guy saying that he din't liked playing as a wizard in low level 5E, must be Meredoth. Lets ignore that he never played nor plan to play 5E, that he rather play retroclones or 3E/Pf1E.". And so far. I try to stop posting in BG3 thread but people keep bringing me back to the discussion.

Last time someone bough me saying that "here is a guy who believes that 3E and 2E is balanced, must be Meredoth" (when I never claimed that, in fact I said that 4E is the unique balanced D&D edition and is by far the worse)

unless by "play whatever you want" you mean "play another game".

And not all builds should be viable. A low INT wiz should't be viable. This obcession with "everything must be balanced and viable" create abominations like Pillars. If something was not correctly implemented, then is a problem. But so far I had no problems playing the beta long months ago as a Lich/Wizard.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

There's no miracle build ever, if anything 's wrong in last beta chance is it's likely still broken next week ,witch hexes anyone . He's not asking a stupid question , you are the dumbest one in this thread by far.

I mean it’s in his name after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom