Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
all the BASED SLAV LOVERS can't wait to play a game based on an american IP and written by americans using a system created by americans

bwahahahaah,fucking stupid butthurt schizo kwans,think everything is made by them,bwahahahahahaah:)

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
I didn't played or saw anything of the BETA, so how was the extra reactivity towards different race and classes that they promised? They actually did it or not
That's probably the most exciting feature after Mythical paths

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
all the BASED SLAV LOVERS can't wait to play a game based on an american IP and written by americans using a system created by americans

bwahahahaah,fucking stupid butthurt schizo kwans,think everything is made by them,bwahahahahahaah:)
cEek36b.jpg

CaesarCzech

Scholar
I didn't played or saw anything of the BETA, so how was the extra reactivity towards different race and classes that they promised? They actually did it or not

there were even some reactions towars god you picked so id say race is going in as well but classes are going to be rare reaction.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

there were even some reactions towars god you picked so id say race is going in as well but classes are going to be rare reaction.

Sweet Barleybrew.jpg

Cayden Pwnage.jpg

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
Say I want to play a straight warrior/warlord character. Not "pure good" or "pure evil". Basically like a Beowulf or Conan archetype. I guess I should go straight for the "Legend" mythic path? Don't see anything else that fits.

kain30

Cipher
There are 10 mythic paths and if what I read is true and each play is 80 hours more or less i'm going to get around 800 hours out of this game!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom