Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I don’t think Mythical Beast is very good unless you’re romancing some skanky lichette.
Are you serious? +2-6 Untyped bonus to all physical stats.
It is like staffing three mutagens at once into your loyal friend.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Good job, Balor Darrazand. Good job.

balor.png

I can't think of a single better use of your turn than dispelling yourself. You go, girl.

Playing this game in TB is like seeing a senile 99-year-old hitting himself in the head with a crutch. The enemies are literally retarded.

Last edited:

CaesarCzech

Scholar

balor.png

I can't think of a single better use of your turn than dispelling yourself. You go, girl.

Playing this game in TB is like seeing a senile 99-year-old hitting himself in the head with crutch. The enemies are literally retarded.

the dialog makes it even better Imho, it makes it seem like Nurah is facepalming

balor.png

Playing this game in TB is like seeing a senile 99-year-old hitting himself in the head with crutch. The enemies are literally retarded.
In before Desiderious writing four paragraphs of inane rambling explaining why that's actually a 4D chess move.

Sharpedge

Prophet

balor.png

Yeah, the game is sorely needing an SCS equivalent mod to fix the AI.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Inquisitor Humans already get a ton. Who needs INT when you’ve got fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope?

Parabalus

Arcane
As of now, Improved Cleaving Finish is bugged and borderline unplayable in TB. 99% of the times it doesn't work at all, because it targets the enemy who's already dead and, being unable to kill it again, it wastes the attack interrupting the chain. It was working before though, so I don't what the fuck happened.

For fuck's sake Owlcat, get it together.

They were probably trying to fix the bug where it cleaved the attack you used, so if you Vital Strike it would chain. With an enlarged reach weapon it would instawipe rooms with 1k strikes.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
"I'm Queen Galfrey, hero of this realm! The strongest demons fear me! Nothing can stop me... except this random guy's horse..."

horse.png

They were probably trying to fix the bug where it cleaved the attack you used, so if you Vital Strike it would chain. With an enlarged reach weapon it would instawipe rooms with 1k strikes.
It's still cleaving the attack you used, but now it cleaves a dead body. I don't know what they were trying to do, but it doesn't seem like a fix to me. I think they're just flagging the enemies as dead too late or not checking correctly the "dead" flag.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I don’t think Mythical Beast is very good unless you’re romancing some skanky lichette.
Are you serious?

Memes asides, as all the other buffs, it's only as strong as the chassis you place it on. Eg totally OP on a Smilo, completely wasted on many other RP pets.

I'm Queen Galfrey, hero of this realm! The strongest demons fear me! Nothing can stop me... except this random guy's horse..."

She did exactly the same in my game friendo, except she decided to let my main be the target of her rage. Game over.

Desiderius

Patron
Anyhow, Desiderius, what are my options for an INT-based divine caster? Any way to turn a cleric or inquisitor into one?

No, God makes atheists for the high INT shit.
Alas. I'd like to have a divine caster PC with a shitload of skillpoints, but I don't want to waste feats and/or suboptimally distribute my stats for that.

I think a Human Inquisitor of Desna Will make you very hippy, er, happy indeed. You seem like a man who enjoys 40 DC Persistent Mass Castigates.

volklore

Arcane
Is that normal that crafted scrolls are 10 + Caster level of crafter as DC ? That seems way too high. Normal spells get 10 + SPELL level + modifier...
Nenio can craft 15 DC grease scrolls and that's before she applies her int bonus from the scroll savant feats.

Vatnik Wumao
Anyhow, Desiderius, what are my options for an INT-based divine caster? Any way to turn a cleric or inquisitor into one?

Alas. I'd like to have a divine caster PC with a shitload of skillpoints, but I don't want to waste feats and/or suboptimally distribute my stats for that.

I think a Human Inquisitor of Desna Will make you very hippy, er, happy indeed. You seem like a man who enjoys 40 DC Persistent Mass Castigates.
I'm going more towards...
Thiefling (Hellspawn) Inquisitor (Judge) of Asmodeus. :M

Desiderius

Patron
Are you serious?

Memes asides, as all the other buffs, is only as strong as the chassis you place it on. Eg totally OP on a Smilo, completely wasted on many other RP pets.

I'm Queen Galfrey, hero of this realm! The strongest demons fear me! Nothing can stop me... except this random guy's horse..."

She did exactly the same in my game friendo, except she decided to let my main be the target of her rage. Game over.

Relic already bypasses most DR. Mythic Abilities are the rarest thing in the game. Crusader’s Edge + Smilo will already destroy anything.

It’s almost as good as unbuffed Dog.

Parabalus

Arcane

balor.png

Yeah, the game is sorely needing an SCS equivalent mod to fix the AI.

Owlcat used the Tactics approach instead, bosses will cast scripted dispels on you.

Desiderius

Patron

I'm going more towards...
Thiefling (Hellspawn) Inquisitor (Judge) of Asmodeus. :M

Yeah shitty INT Thiefling will suck at skills. And DCs. The wages of sin.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Crusader’s Edge

Only have Lann capable of casting it :troll:

Also, it's only good vs outsiders, which are a lot, I agree. Mythic beast is good simply 'coz it's always there on an high DPS frontliner. We can disagree on this one though, it's marginal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom