Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
NJClaw I am sorry for answering the status (see, I am almost Desiderius level now), but what is so optimistic in applying patches manually? For sure, the previous offline installers should be backed up until a player is ready to advance the game version, but I see no problems other than disk space. Am I missing something?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Did anyone's Crescent of the Abyss (Woljif sidequest) bug out? The one with the Bapomet cultists about to sacrifice Deval. I don't see Woljif even though he is talking to me. Can't click on him to continue the quest. If I leave the area, the whole quest fails and I assume you don't see him anymore.

I’d try reload in area.

Desiderius

Patron
Actually, Scroll scribing seems completely broken.
Currently it creates scrolls that have a DC of 10+Spell level+caster level of the crafter+Casting stat modifier of the crafter, this is way better than any spells cast from a spellbook...
I can't be intented, is it ?
Requoting my own post to add that after respeccing my caster to scroll savant, the same save DC formula for the crafted scroll applied. However, when casting the scroll the savant feat supposed to add Int modifier on top of the scroll DC did not work (it worked fine with standard bought scrolls). The save DC of this scroll was the same when cast by a savant or another regular arcane caster. So something is very fishy. Pretty sure it shouldn't be applying casting stat mod when crafting. The crafted scroll DC being based on Caster Level (as the scroll scribing interface is suggesting) is already super strong.

Doesn’t add INT takes higher value.

cw8

Cipher
Did anyone's Crescent of the Abyss (Woljif sidequest) bug out? The one with the Bapomet cultists about to sacrifice Deval. I don't see Woljif even though he is talking to me. Can't click on him to continue the quest. If I leave the area, the whole quest fails and I assume you don't see him anymore.
You could try to close the game, restart and load the autosave to replay it.

There is bug when reloading same scripted pieces bugs them out and only restart helps.

Thanks. But looks like it's a persistent bug. Reloading earlier saves and triggering the event again produces the same bug. I'm not the only one by the looks of it.

Parabalus

Arcane
Good job, Balor Darrazand. Good job.

balor.png

I can't think of a single better use of your turn than dispelling yourself. You go, girl.

Playing this game in TB is like seeing a senile 99-year-old hitting himself in the head with crutch. The enemies are literally retarded.
Even worse, I killed him in one round after that popped on my screen.

Demon's greatest general, exit left here.

Rowdy 1 + Sanctified slayer with animal domain + haste = Wham Bam Thank you, ma'am.

Might get much much worse with cult leader with elemental barrage.

Try Elemental barrage with 4x Geniekind, scrolls work.

Desiderius

Patron
Good job, Balor Darrazand. Good job.

balor.png

I can't think of a single better use of your turn than dispelling yourself. You go, girl.

Playing this game in TB is like seeing a senile 99-year-old hitting himself in the head with crutch. The enemies are literally retarded.
Even worse, I killed him in one round after that popped on my screen.

Demon's greatest general, exit left here.

Rowdy 1 + Sanctified slayer with animal domain + haste = Wham Bam Thank you, ma'am.

Might get much much worse with cult leader with elemental barrage.

Try Elemental barrage with 4x Geniekind, scrolls work.

Or MareeSu’s Kukri

Desiderius

Patron
Playing game as designed is not 4D chess. A lot of people highly invested in missing my point. Hard.

I’d speculate as to why that is but don’t want to be cruel.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
One of the few books I've read while playing BG 2 was titled something like: The Story of the Edge of the Coin or something like that, where apparently each person when they were born, some god tossed a coin, and one side was most likely you end up a peasant, the other side a noble. And then the edge of the coin was the 1% that were trully free to carve their way. Adventurers. That potential to be a god.

Cute.

I found the edge of the coin in WOTR.

zTheEdgeoftheCoin.jpg

:smug: You try doing that in your game. See if you can. :smug:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Need to keep your strength to cuddle with people on other forums where you actually have to put effort, or just get banned, hmm?

Just got to areelaluu’s laboratory, so discount Irenicus? Lol
That was my instant impression too.
Although this lab is more like a modded version with russian tactics and all.

Desiderius

Patron
Playing game as designed is not 4D chess. A lot of people highly invested in missing my point. Hard.

Can you fuck off, you obnoxious cunt? Permanently, if possible. Leave and grace some other forum with your valuable presence.

No. Do it for free to someone else.

Bring out the banhammer. You know you want to.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Good riddance I guess. Although he was obnoxious, I don't think his behaviour qualifies as spamming and he did have some insightful knoweledge about the game. I always hope such posters could become just a bit better shitposters but I'm not staff and I won't judge beside the decline rating. I hope it's a temporary thing.

Where the fuck on the map is the clearing on the river bend you discover after rescuing Woljif?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom