Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I like the soundtrack so far. This odd electronic warbling at times reminds me of Goldbox era games.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I like that they put a few challenging enemies in the maze. Most of the combat is still click attack button and let the AI handle it though. At least on core difficulty. But what do yu expect with a RTwP game?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I like that they put a few challenging enemies in the maze. Most of the combat is still click attack button and let the AI handle it though. At least on core difficulty. But what do yu expect with a RTwP game?
The fate of a non-tactics game. In the maze on core and enemies are murdering my horse in one hit. I need some horse armor, yeesh

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Who do you guys think would win in a fight, Perfect Cell or the demons?

Jackpot

Learned
Having the spot to disable traps be somewhere other than the trap itself is a small touch that I really like.
No longer do you shove your head into a spike pit to disable the spikes.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Vendor shows up at end of beginner dungeon now right after boss.

:incline:

Generic-Giant-Spider

WHOA!!! MY GPU IS BECOMING A BONFIRE THE MORE I PLAY THIS GAME. WRATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS, INDEED! THIS IS INTENSE!

takes off gamer goggles to take deep breaths

Tao

Savant
The Arcanist class implementation is a bit dissapointed. The exploits avaible aren't the good ones :S

Can a White Mage with a level of any divine class be a Theurge Mystic?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-3_2-32-51.png

:rpgcodex:

Stoned Ape

Savant
Just had a crash to title screen on area transition.

Successfully defended the inn from demon attack, chatted to the paladin half orc woman then went to leave the building.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I just spent 2 hours trying to make my main character and I still can't make a decision. I know whatever decision I make I will be unhappy with and I will end up re-speccing at least 100 times within the first two hours of the game.

What do I do?

Generic-Giant-Spider

I just spent 2 hours trying to make my main character and I still can't make a decision. I know whatever decision I make I will be unhappy with and I will end up re-speccing at least 100 times within the first two hours of the game.

What do I do?

Warpriest > Cult Leader

Ascend

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Guys, I'm lv 9 on Leper's smile and my chars only walk, they don't run. I have light encumbrance. Any way to make then run?

edit : solved the problem by killing the "boss"

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The Arcanist class implementation is a bit dissapointed. The exploits avaible aren't the good ones :S

Can a White Mage with a level of any divine class be a Theurge Mystic?

I thought that too but some of them are pretty decent. Potent Magic, Wooden Flesh, and the Teleport are all unique effects and the Mage Armor one is handy. It’s also good to have a decent touch attack available and the damage goes up a die every other lvl instead of the 1 per lvl of the Wizard ones, plus you can add on a debuff. The Fire one is even AoE.

Ruchy

Scholar
After spending considerable time in Char Gen I'm still shocked and dare I say appalled that Kitsune are in instead of ratfolk. Every time I look at that stupid fox my little skaven heart breaks.

Ruchy

Scholar
The fate of a non-tactics game. In the maze on core and enemies are murdering my horse in one hit. I need some horse armor, yeesh
$8

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom