Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Are the mythic paths locked to certain classes? ie. Lich = spellcaster only

Filthy Sauce

Arbiter
me retarded

A class has weapon pros.
You can still take the same weapon pros as a feat. It does nothing. Is there a point? I never understood this.

also do deity favorite weapons do anything?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
9536.jpg

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
me retarded

A class has weapon pros.
You can still take the same weapon pros as a feat. It does nothing. Is there a point? I never understood this.

also do deity favorite weapons do anything?

If you're a Cleric they give you proficiency, if you're a Warpriest you get Focus and can use as Sacred Weapon.

Classes don't have weapon proficiencies, they have Martial or Simple or None. You can take a specific Weapon Proficiency for an Exotic. If your class has Martial Proficiency it shouldn't be available as a Feat since you already have it.

Zeriel

Arcane
Is missing text bubbles a known bug? I thought it was just the things you investigate in the environment--they appear in the textlog but not overhead in the environment. But now I see it happening even in cutscenes which is... pretty bad, you are missing all the storybeats.

Atlet

Arcane
Vatnik
Rolling a judge with high wisdom and charisma and focusing a lot on roleplaying. Any creature that commits acts against the law will be persecuted and judged fiercely. Burn the infidels. To the 5th crusade!!

Iomedae wills it!

Ghulgothas

Arcane
So far, I've seen a bug that teleports characters a few feet below the earth while allowing them to move about and act freely. As well as one that's made every Throwing Axe hit for exactly 51 damage.

So, functional bugs, Not game-breaking ones. I guess that's an improvement.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I’m running into a quick save bug where it reverts back to a previous quick save so it’s really hurting my game, I reported it but I don’t understand the error.

Tao

Savant
The Arcanist class implementation is a bit dissapointed. The exploits avaible aren't the good ones :S

Can a White Mage with a level of any divine class be a Theurge Mystic?

I thought that too but some of them are pretty decent. Potent Magic, Wooden Flesh, and the Teleport are all unique effects and the Mage Armor one is handy. It’s also good to have a decent touch attack available and the damage goes up a die every other lvl instead of the 1 per lvl of the Wizard ones, plus you can add on a debuff. The Fire one is even AoE.

Yeah but for example i can understand they don't having the counterspell exploits bc there is no counterspell mecanic in the game but what about "see magic"?. Arcanists can't detect magic from the get go they must adquire the exploit, and this one was easy as fuck to add in the game (it's just detect magic with another name) plus it is a pretty standard (for the most part) exploit to pick at level one.

Btw,
-Eldrich font give you one slot more to memorize a spell per level but one less use overall of spells per level, right? So instead of casting 4 times from a list of 4 you cast 3 times for a list of 5? I always thought Arcanits casted spells based on avaible slots uses but they just choose which ones from the memorized spells for the day
-The last Eldrich font feat restore the whole memorized spells for the day plus half the reservoir?

Last edited:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I've meet with two bugs so far.

1 - I could't leave a place since the "icon" to leave din't spawned and just re load din't solved, only restarting the game

2 - All of the "icons" to cast spells and the bars with items and etc disappeared. Restarting the game also solved but I had to watch the same cutscene twice.

Tao

Savant
I've meet with two bugs so far.

1 - I could't leave a place since the "icon" to leave din't spawned and just re load din't solved, only restarting the game

2 - All of the "icons" to cast spells and the bars with items and etc disappeared. Restarting the game also solved but I had to watch the same cutscene twice.

What are you playing my dude? I'm curious what a fellow wizard nerd like you picked

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hmmmm the writing is pretty annoying for now,the companions are pretty shit too. Alignment is very modern and sjw,attacking the governor because he is suspicious that demons could be larping as refugees is lawful,but attacking a bunch of evil thiflings is evil,the fuck ?! Also a lot of whining about muh being looked down for being different,even if by being different they mean looking like a freaking monster or being some kind of total degenerate....

Also a lot of retarded shit,like not adding the scroll that could be scribed feature lol. The game doesn't look good for now.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I must say that the path finding is fucking retarded,don't know how they managed to mess it that much. Also does anyone know how to disable tutorial pop ups,that garbage is mega annoying,constantly pop up while i have it on off....all of them!

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Hmmmm the writing is pretty annoying for now,the companions are pretty shit too. Alignment is very modern and sjw,attacking the governor because he is suspicious that demons could be larping as refugees is lawful,but attacking a bunch of evil thiflings is evil,the fuck ?! Also a lot of whining about muh being looked down for being different,even if by being different they mean looking like a freaking monster or being some kind of total degenerate....
Much of the original campaign was written by Amber Scott. What do you expect?

The opening is ...something alright. I like the idea, but it kinda feels unearned.
it is rush-y and non chalant. i agree it's not what i'm used to. but i think its a problem of trying to cram this insane ebin story into merely 60-80 hours of play.
Last I heard they said it actually takes 100+ hours.
Considering the tabletop version requires months, if not years, to play through, 100 hours still seems low ;d Either way, maybe it's more effective/impactful if you care about Golarion as a setting and know more about what's actually going on. Don't get me wrong, I somehow liked the more cinematic approach, it just feels what is happening lacks context.
the exact thing they said was 'we aimed for 100 hours in kingmaker and we got 120, so we are now aiming for 80 hours hoping to get a 100 hour game'. i consider the kingmaker estimates exaggerated btw.
not for me, it takes me fucking forever to play games, it took me like 70 hours to play varnholds lot, I never even finished kingmaker, it would probably take me 300-400 hours or more.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
There seems to be a lot of good shit hidden behind Perception checks in this game, even moreso than Kingmaker.

Wow, sounds like a great game!

:d1p:

No, is not. You can beat teh game naked(as any pure caster & kineticist).

Having good loot behind skill checks is a incline.

-----

The Primal Druid is pretty good.

1JlQ82w.png

uaU0Ypc.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom