Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
Hmmmm the writing is pretty annoying for now,the companions are pretty shit too. Alignment is very modern and sjw,attacking the governor because he is suspicious that demons could be larping as refugees is lawful,but attacking a bunch of evil thiflings is evil,the fuck ?! Also a lot of whining about muh being looked down for being different,even if by being different they mean looking like a freaking monster or being some kind of total degenerate....
Much of the original campaign was written by Amber Scott. What do you expect?

God fucking dammit. Why do these people have to ruin everything.

D6kzfJm.png

That idle spear animation is great and it wasn't even in the last beta. I have honestly no idea how they maned to improve so much in the last months.
damn this makes me want to get the game and start playing, really want to make a cavalier/spear focused person..fuck...I don't have time for this shit right now

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I must say that the path finding is fucking retarded,don't know how they managed to mess it that much. Also does anyone know how to disable tutorial pop ups,that garbage is mega annoying,constantly pop up while i have it on off....all of them!
What difficulty are you playing on?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Hmmmm the writing is pretty annoying for now,the companions are pretty shit too. Alignment is very modern and sjw,attacking the governor because he is suspicious that demons could be larping as refugees is lawful,but attacking a bunch of evil thiflings is evil,the fuck ?! Also a lot of whining about muh being looked down for being different,even if by being different they mean looking like a freaking monster or being some kind of total degenerate....

God fucking dammit. Why do these people have to ruin everything.
Because they're cultists first, writers second.

At least this time she did it with her own work instead of a remake to a beloved franchise though. If I have the time and can figure out the toolset, maybe I will improve her writing for her though. :M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I must say that the path finding is fucking retarded,don't know how they managed to mess it that much. Also does anyone know how to disable tutorial pop ups,that garbage is mega annoying,constantly pop up while i have it on off....all of them!
What difficulty are you playing on?
Custom one,balanced. I drop it by when i meet an enemy that could one shot my whole party.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I think I just wasted 8000 bucks on a mercenary that doesn't show up.

e: Yes. I tried a merc with another class and he showed up in my party. Tried doing my ACTUAL merc again, didnt show up AGAIN.

Last edited:

DemonKing

Arcane
Been playing a bit while "working" from home. The character creation options have to be the most extensive ever seen in a CRPG - it must have taken me over an hour to settle on a character and I've been playing D&D/CRPGs for over 30 years...heaven help anyone coming in cold (they do have pregenerated characters available though if it's all too intimidating).

No major bugs encountered so far over a couple of hours play. Presentation has been very good so far, although the voice acting has been of the not terrible/not great range up to the point I'm at. I'm playing Real time with Pause at the moment as the initial encounters have all been squashes. Will give turn based a spin once the encounters get a bit trickier.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
SnPaU1I.jpg

By her?
But girls of this age typically don't have lesbian agenda, and don't screaming how great is to have ork and normal woman relationship.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Any thoughts on ranger combat styles for a strength-based Slayer? I was thinking I might give that class a try when I go through the buggy release.

DemonKing

Arcane
Been playing a bit over an hour and just had my first female NPC casually talk about her wife...just a warning if that kind of thing is going to trigger you...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
This is so BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY.
Why did you buy it at launch?
I didn't I watched streamers. Why do you think I'd use my hard earned disability pension to that? If I'd want to play it, I'd borrow it from that person with a parrot. PREFERABLY ONE YEAR LATER WHEN THEY FIX ONE THIRD OF BUGS.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
One of the stock character images is of a female red tiefling.
You can not make red tieflings right now. Best you can do is light orange-ish.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Been playing a bit over an hour and just had my first female NPC casually talk about her wife...just a warning if that kind of thing is going to trigger you...
It’s a tranny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom