Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Finished the game, very much enjoyed it overall.

Had a few issues crop up towards the end but nothing game breaking. Quite eager to replay, but I think I'll resist and give the game a couple of months to get patched.

Interestingly enough, Fanta seemed to get bad endings for most of the companions. The only ones that seemed to get negative(ish) endings in mine were Lann, Regill and, arguably, Sosiel.

Some queries/thoughts (end spoilers):
The ending implies it's possible to save Irabeth in Iz. How do you achieve this?

Is it possible to save Sosiel's brother in the Abyss arena?

I've heard talk of a secret path with Areelu Vorlesh. It did seem like there were more options here, I ended up killing/sacrificing her and then asking Pharasma to forgive her in the epilogue.
Yes you can save his brother just let him hit sosiel in the arena

I did allow him to be hit, then the brothers forgave each other and Tever(sp?) held a swarm of demons off to let Sosiel escape. Maybe I selected the wrong option.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok i thinks the game is bugged real this time i tried to talk to everyone i drezen but nothing is happening great

Known rare bug. Should clear on reload/restart. Haven’t seen since early beta where it didn’t clear.
I didn't help and last save is 12h earlier at the start of ch 5 i seems that i got cucked

I would expect ch 5 to have issues. It sucks I agree. Fucking suits is my guess given usage stats.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I've heard talk of a secret path with Areelu Vorlesh. It did seem like there were more options here, I ended up killing/sacrificing her and then asking Pharasma to forgive her in the epilogue.
supposed to be mask of betrayer completionist ending, with usual western RPG finale:
collect all crystals(tm), have high minigame stats = become God

Fanta obviously got short end of the stick absolutely everywhere.

Can't get any good endings if you hate DMs favorite NPCs.

Sunri

Liturgist
Finished the game, very much enjoyed it overall.

Had a few issues crop up towards the end but nothing game breaking. Quite eager to replay, but I think I'll resist and give the game a couple of months to get patched.

Interestingly enough, Fanta seemed to get bad endings for most of the companions. The only ones that seemed to get negative(ish) endings in mine were Lann, Regill and, arguably, Sosiel.

The ending implies it's possible to save Irabeth in Iz. How do you achieve this?

Is it possible to save Sosiel's brother in the Abyss arena?

Yes you can save his brother just let him hit sosiel in the arena

I did allow him to be hit, then the brothers forgave each other and Tever(sp?) held a swarm of demons off to let Sosiel escape. Maybe I selected the wrong option.
I just wiped the demons with both of them

Desiderius

Patron
Well, I believe they in fact wrote it in Russian then translated to ENG, they used a hilarious amount of modern lingo. It was gyga 4th wall breaking I changed it to ENG, it felt more serious that way.
Maybe it's different in release, maybe I should try it in RU again.

The Slav eternally chasing passé Western fads. Will they do the same with the Han and Brahmin?

Desiderius

Patron
supposed to be mask of betrayer completionist ending, with usual western RPG finale:

Post-western. Fucking apostates.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
WhDAO58.jpg

I will join you soon Wrathfinder bros. Just had to wrap up some loose ends in Kingmaker.
Completed the game including secret ending on hard, as unfair was a bit too frustrating in the early game. A shame there are only achievments for completing it on challenging or higher, and on unfair. No specific one for hard.
If all of the companion romances are shoddy just romance the villain, EZ.

Shadenuat

Arcane

it's just that in JRPGs it's other way around: many plots end up with Killing God.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ok i thinks the game is bugged real this time i tried to talk to everyone i drezen but nothing is happening great

If you are at the end of c3 you just need to pass time.
this is ending of ch 5

Is this the bit where you have to gather your army in Drezen for the finale after Iz?

In my case I went into the Citadel, rested, and left the citadel and Galfrey and all the army was gathered waiting for a speech.

Sunri

Liturgist

If you are at the end of c3 you just need to pass time.
this is ending of ch 5

Is this the bit where you have to gather your army in Drezen for the finale after Iz?

In my case I went into the Citadel, rested, and left the citadel and Galfrey and all the army was gathered waiting for a speech.
I did that and no one is showing up sadly

Percy

Cipher
Anyone else run into issues with the relics after taking Drezen?
I was able to fix soul sheer, the retriever shirt and now after faultless daybreak can do fuck all.
Bit of a shame.

Sunri

Liturgist
I was thinking about starting new evil run on core difficulty to hunt achievements but i seems that both swarm and lich are bugged to some degree and after killing all demons and learnig how retarded they act i don't see myself playing as one of them sad noises at least i share my character it was fun watching every attack miss my monk
27JGsjW.png

Desiderius

Patron
I was able to fix soul sheer, the retriever shirt and now after faultless daybreak can do fuck all.
Bit of a shame.

I got the belt. Daybreak is red for some reason but the other ones still working for now.

Desiderius

Patron

it's just that in JRPGs it's other way around: many plots end up with Killing God.

same picture.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Anyone know the order for the Titan rune in A4? Checking by walking is tedious.
:deathclaw:
What order? I just put it in every place and there was a fight and then nothing.

There are like 4-5 of them, rune upgrades every time, can only stick them in order.
:whatho:
The fuck? O only found 3,and i just went at it randomly and happened. The first was the slums,the the mid town and then the upper town. What a fucking buggy mess this one is. Did you find a way to get all the chests and loot on the rooftops ?

The order is

Get rune from market
Slums rune
House of Ardent Dreams rune
Upper City rune
Behind house of Ardent dreams, leads to Hidden Abode

Notable loot is Tome of Leadership and Influence, as in BG, and Cold Iron.
Well good for you,i did the battles didn't get the loot. It is pretty weird area,expecting people to have a shitty mid tier magic to get loot is weird. Maybe they should have given you a hint,like the bartender offering you a scroll of the spell for a price,saying that it will help you mover around the city. Also noticed that most people haven't even noticed that rotating cameras will open shit for them lol. Pretty bad design,still the best part of the game.

Parabalus

Arcane
Bit of a shame.

That one seems bugged, rest fine.

Parabalus

Arcane
What order? I just put it in every place and there was a fight and then nothing.

There are like 4-5 of them, rune upgrades every time, can only stick them in order.
The fuck? O only found 3,and i just went at it randomly and happened. The first was the slums,the the mid town and then the upper town. What a fucking buggy mess this one is. Did you find a way to get all the chests and loot on the rooftops ?

The order is

Get rune from market
Slums rune
Upper City rune

Well good for you,i did the battles didn't get the loot. It is pretty weird area,expecting people to have a shitty mid tier magic to get loot is weird. Maybe they should have given you a hint,like the bartender offering you a scroll of the spell for a price,saying that it will help you mover around the city. Also noticed that most people haven't even noticed that rotating cameras will open shit for them lol. Pretty bad design,still the best part of the game.

There's a full screen tutorial popup when you enter it for the first time, for the camera rotations.

There's also a wand of DD in C2, you can use that. Also skips a lot of the tedious rotations, I just have Nenio scribe 10 DD there.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

The order is

Get rune from market
Slums rune
Upper City rune

There's a full screen tutorial popup when you enter it for the first time, for the camera rotations.

There's also a wand of DD in C2, you can use that. Also skips a lot of the tedious rotations, I just have Nenio scribe 10 DD there.
Imagine playing with tutorials on....sad. It is dumb decision,such things are better implement as a fluent story elements,not a retarded pop ups that take you out of the game. Also tutorials were broken lol. I put them all on off but still got plenty of hint spam.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign

You can ascend to godhood by yourself, with Areelu or with your entire party. You'll have to do a bunch of stuff throughout the game whenever you meet her, i.e. when she is disguised as Yaniel in the Drezen Citadel, fix her book which requires a bunch of skillchecks, and gather Nyhandrian Crystals by hitting Demon Lords with Midnight Arrows. Theres a bunch of other stuff, like saving Suture in Act4, or finding out more about her past in Act5, that will ultimately decide whether she can be convinced to help you ascend to godhood, or not.

Was actually considering restarting as a Demon, too bad demonic rage is limited to 2 casts per rest. Act 4 seems tailormade for a Demon Playthrough though, but you'll probably just get abused by all the bigger and better demons until the very late game.

Last edited:

Parabalus

Arcane

The order is

Get rune from market
Slums rune
Upper City rune

Imagine playing with tutorials on....sad. It is dumb decision,such things are better implement as a fluent story elements,not a retarded pop ups that take you out of the game. Also tutorials were broken lol. I put them all on off but still got plenty of hint spam.

This isn't the popup on the right, it's a full screen one. Doubt you can turn it off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom