Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Percy

Cipher
I killed Galfrey right in front of Seelah and no reactivity at all.

She should try to fight the MC in that instance surely.

This is more problematic than her writing and skin colour.

Sunri

Liturgist

She should try to fight the MC in that instance surely.

This is more problematic than her writing and skin colour.

I don't think she will ever oppose you no matter what you do sometimes she just leaves that all.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Seelah and Sosiel left my party after Iz when i did that, so there seems to be some sort of unfinished reactivity. They definitely shouldn't wait until after Iz to leave though. Act 5 also seems to have a lot less companion interjections than the rest of the game.

Sunri

Liturgist
Seelah and Sosiel left my party after Iz when i did that, so there seems to be some sort of unfinished reactivity. They definitely shouldn't wait until after Iz to leave though. Act 5 also seems to have a lot less companion interjections than the rest of the game.

They stayed with me when I played demon and killed both Queen and Orc Lady.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter

That's very strange. Probably some spaghetti like how Khorramzadeh was in the legend final boss fight when the game came out.

After Iz Sosiel and Seelah called me a monster or whatever and I was given the option to either kill them or let them go with the rest of the human army. This was on the demon path after killing Galfrey and Orc lesbian. Anevia left me too.

Sunri

Liturgist

That's very strange. Probably some spaghetti like how Khorramzadeh was in the legend final boss fight when the game came out.

After Iz Sosiel and Seelah called me a monster or whatever and I was given the option to either kill them or let them go with the rest of the human army. This was on the demon path after killing Galfrey and Orc lesbian. Anevia left me too.

Wasn't there dialogue option to tell them that closing the world wound is more important, I could kill all crusader and both Sosiel and sela or just let crusaders and Anevia go, and they would stay.

Sunri

Liturgist

Ok i found old screenshot

Zn6WMF6.png

Their endings

mpfDV76.png

3cFkJb4.png

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Seelah's character writing is ok, it's a decent enough story; it's just the improbability of a nog female, or any female for that matter, being a great warrior, and the nog actress' awful middle-class American nog voice-acting, that make the character incoherent.

Most female voice-acting of tough characters in videogames in general is absolutely unconvincing, because with very few exceptions they just can't muster the stoic grit of a warrior, they haven't got it in them as a potentiality, so warrior-ey lines coming out of their mouths just sound awkward. They sound exactly like what they are - coddled little middle-class princesses pretending to be tough guys.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Since Charging on Mounts is still broken in TB, I decided to put Mad Dog Barbarian run on pause and start my Evil Lich Death Knight run. Plan is 6 sorcerer (red dragon bloodline), 10 EK, 4 DD. Using Scythe for roleplay reasons. I was thinking about two weapon fighting for a while but that is complicated as you also need very high Dex to get two weapon fighting feats and I don't have access to pounce. I hope vampiric sword will be good enough with just a two handed weapon.

BTW, in my angel run I gave Nenio all fire based spells and mythic stuff. Bought some ring that gives bonus fire damage per projectile :D
She murders everyone. Boostered Scorching Rays that are then empowered with a rod and with this ring is like over 100 damage per cast lol.
Also using a dagger that gives +2 damage to force spells. Boostered Empowered MM are also pretty good.

Last edited:

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Doesn't she get incinerated along with the rest of the good party members during that scene?

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Doesn't she get incinerated along with the rest of the good party members during that scene?
No you can let them leave or kill them, although apparently you can convince them to stay depending on what you say, haven't done that myself though.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Finally beat the game on Thanksgiving. Only took me 300 hours to do so lol. Basically similar amount of time as PFKM.

Albeit I did almost all the quests. Not to mention exhausting every dialogue option and reading everything.

Doing a 2nd playthrough as well as playing Encased.

LabRat

Learned
The writing of paladin character in these two series is terrible. Especially Valerie's quest in Kingmaker. I really don't think Shelyn will allow her paladin to slander and murder innocent people. She will confiscate their divine power and punish them.

Mauman

Learned
The writing of paladin character in these two series is terrible. Especially Valerie's quest in Kingmaker. I really don't think Shelyn will allow her paladin to slander and murder innocent people. She will confiscate their divine power and punish them.

Well, Valerie isn't a paladin for one....

purupuru

Learned
Yeah lawful good shouldn't have to be lawful nice, but Shelyn is the god that's all about love and peace and rainbows so those guys in Kingmaker do feels kinda weird.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

In Kingmaker, I never made a evil playtrough. In Wrath, being good is very hard cuz in this game, good is egalitarianism(when I strongly disagree). Is interesting how "good" in Kingmaker and in Wrath chanced a lot. And how nobility is well depicted in kingmaker and a commie caricature in wrath.
Funny, for me it's the opposite. I always played evil in kingmaker and never felt bad about it, in wrath the evil options just feel uncomfortable, and I enjoy being a goody-goody.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
After seeing Alushinyrra I don't even understand while the Worldwound needs to be closed. This majestic Escher establishment in comparison to drab cities of mortals should inspire everyone to become the cultist of some Demon Lord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom