Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
How come the game often goes against recommending weapon focus? What is the reason for that?
Afaik it recommends against taking it for the second weapon.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Maybe you already have another weapon focus?

Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane
I am curious, could one of you turn based likers tell me how long the gargoyle party cave takes you? Or the Drezen ghoul pit?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Wish I could use Legend mechanics with other mythic storylines, tbh.
I still need Mythic Weapon Finess for my Scimitars and that elemental ability for bonus damage after I get the little dragon do give me random elemental damage.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Most of the gargoyles are not immune to poison. Nenio should have not only Stinking Cloud, but Cloudkill at this time. Does it not help?

Haven't tried Cloudkill, but Stinking Cloud is great there!
Cloudkill is terrible in TB. It does not start doing damage until one turn after you cast it. By that time most enemies are dead.
I reported this back in Kingmaker, they never fixed it.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hmm.. I'm pretty sure I've used it there with good effect (and it was one of like 2 fights where it was of any use).

Last edited:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Mongrels in Wenduag quests used to be vulnerable to poison too, but it was patched out for some reason.

I think even minotaurs are still poison vulnerable.

Humbaba

Arcane
Lmao when you go Azata Regill is like "wtf is this gay shit" and Arushalae damn near soaks herself. I'm still going for Wenduag however because I fucked up the first time and now need to settle the score.

Low key female Azata prettiest girl tho imo.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane
What bothers me is that the Gargoyles are inexplicably able to airstrike into a fucking cave. Like was there just a big hole in the ceiling and absolutely no one noticed?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom