Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Robber Baron

Savant
Well these gargoyles are fucking pushovers I wonder why did they have to hide in the cave from them

ren-and-stimpy-patiently-waiting.gif

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
not to mention that theres LITERALY zero fucking named greatswords.

meanwhile i got like 904359430543 different swords, axes, and shit items in my inventory, THAT I DONT WANT AND I DONT HAVE FEATS FOR

fuck u ok i need a LEGENDARY 2h for my palla

Shadenuat

Arcane

meanwhile i got like 904359430543 different swords, axes, and shit items in my inventory, THAT I DONT WANT AND I DONT HAVE FEATS FOR

if you mean beginning, then Ch2, north-east of Drezen.

Desiderius

Patron

And an even better one in Ch 3.

You’ve probably dumped skillz so will miss the Ch 2 one but the Ch 3 one is for sale because they know Greatsworders are dumb as rocks.

Desiderius

Patron

Don’t specialize. Use that Martial proficiency and go best available. It’s not like you have any competition.

Or you can just use Finnean until you get hooked up.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Casted 0 greases so far. And 0 webs. And the only time i casted acid pit by fox its only victim was nigga.
I've casted less than 5 webs, greases or pits the whole game. But it's not because I'm some sort of edge lord or power gamer. I just have trip to my 1st hit because I'm a monk. And Oreads have heaps of bonuses to CMD. I tripped STAUNTON, and he's a fucking dwarf. What would I need Grease for? :obviously:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
On Core I blaze through everything, cracking it up just on hard, monsters suddenly 1shot ur ass and has 90 ac

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
If you’re playing TB, play on hard you cuck because TB makes game easy. Core for RT.

Reinhardt

Arcane

And an even better one in Ch 3.

You’ve probably dumped skillz so will miss the Ch 2 one but the Ch 3 one is for sale because they know Greatsworders are dumb as rocks.
Fuck off, i'm smart. Made finnean into greatsword.

Desiderius

Patron
I see you warmed up to Camelia a lot.

She makes a nice Aru placeholder. No Death Ward = no Cam tho.
Do you just shut down your brain to all the writing in the game at this point?

Yeah I mean I haven’t come to the point where you really need to decide yet. She’s annoying but also Lann gets to shut her down or whatever. Wend is the one you just zone out. I’ve got sound down anyway and am used to clicking through all the other verbiage.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Well these gargoyles are fucking pushovers I wonder why did they have to hide in the cave from them

ren-and-stimpy-patiently-waiting.gif
To be honest hellknights are the only fighters who can actually hit and sometimes kill enemy units in mass battles. Subordinates of kween and lesbo/tranny are just pathetic.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Also am I doing something wrong or is the whole deal with party splitting after reaching safe locations kinda whack? For example, one of my characters have a disease and I want to cure it. I have cleric remember cure disease but I can't cast it since I have no party, so I need to rest at the camp, go to the nearest adventure locations, cast the spells and go back. What the hell.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
If you’re playing TB, play on hard you cuck because TB makes game easy. Core for RT.
smaug... what's that over there? Not too big, but not too small either. Are you growing a beard? Are you becoming a man?

Fascinating process. :P
No idea why you’re poking at me. I played Kingmaker on hard and the IE games to the extent I played them on the difficulty above normal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom