Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Cam pics:
Whom did you use to fear that one Elemental?

And where are you getting this insane critical threat range? Mythics? Improved(Improved) Critical hit?

2 everyone else: learn to read Desiderius screenshots. Lots of insight are there.

Demoralize on my Aldori Defender main. The crit range is from choosing Keen on Cam’s weapon enchant ability at level five. This is why you attack with her.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I guess you can nuke but why?
You'll eventually get to the point where you'll cast at least 2 spells a turn. You can disable the boss' posse with hideous laughter + best jokes + favourable magic + zippy magic and then nuke them dead with chain lightning + favourable magic + zippy magic.

Ve haf vepons for finishing helpless parties.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fitgirl-repacks are the best game demos, "friend".
So it's not like you won't report issues, it's that you CAN'T because they'd spot you. I get you.
They'd spot me? Wtf do you think they're gonna do? Call the cyber police? :lol:
sips your tears
plays your favorite game without paying lol
You're a gentleman that just complained about a product he didn't pay for. And YOU are calling ME a bitch. Curious how you function.

Continue. :lol:

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Exotic mounts are even more bugged than normal ones. I switched horse for Mastodon and I was unable to hit large enemies except with non-reach weapons. Mount was attacking, but not my guy. I'll probably test it with some other mounts.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I dont recall seeing the ring on any of the vendors, pretty sure you cant get it after chapter one. The NPC who sold it in Chapter 1 is still around for most of Chapter 2, but he never has it in his inventory. Its a bit odd, conisdering most other vendors keep their inventory and just add new stuff to it every once in a while.

Just make Cam a hex bot and have Regill or Seelah tank while you spam cackle and protective luck. How the fuck is that hex not limited to once a day?

XenomorphII

Prophet
My characters equipment slots now eat whatever items are put into them. So I guess I'll be back to this in a few months. It feels overly epic, and the evil options all feel stupid evil so far, which isn't surprising but is always disappointing.

Vatnik Wumao
I'll spam the forum with a question that has probably been asked 99 times already but I am too busy playing this awesome game to check.
Can I ride Aivu without picking a class with a mount? Tested with toybox and I can't seem to be able to get the ride ability.

You get an icon for Triceratops now (you didn’t in beta) so should be once she grows to appropriate size.
Do I get to keep Aivu if I don't remain on the Azata path?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Will do, bitch. :M
So, you may not be aware of this, but you're probably guessing it through my tag, but I've supported the creation of this game financially. Which means that I am very interested in being the FIRST to criticize it. And the harshest.

This puts me in stark contrast to you, as you may imagine. But, of course, you may continue and type words. I'm sure it's very satisfying. <3

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
My characters equipment slots now eat whatever items are put into them. So I guess I'll be back to this in a few months. It feels overly epic, and the evil options all feel stupid evil so far, which isn't surprising but is always disappointing.
A likely story. Where's your bug report, son? LannTheStupid just warned me about people like you.

I can't accept this without an official bug report - signed, dated and notarized. :M

Will do, bitch. :M
Excuse me, good chum, but I am a more legitimate and fair-minded critic than you. You see, I got scammed and paid money for this years ago, whereas you did not get scammed.

This puts me in stark contrast to you, as you may imagine. Please continue creating sentences with your keyboard though. I'm sure it's quite titillating. Chip chip cheerio! :3 <3 xoxo
ftfy

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
I'll spam the forum with a question that has probably been asked 99 times already but I am too busy playing this awesome game to check.
Can I ride Aivu without picking a class with a mount? Tested with toybox and I can't seem to be able to get the ride ability.

You get an icon for Triceratops now (you didn’t in beta) so should be once she grows to appropriate size.
Do I get to keep Aivu if I don't remain on the Azata path?
in your case no

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-8_2-32-35.png

O W L C A T
W
L
C
A
T

:stunned:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom