Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
Btw can anyone explain why i'm playing with shared exp if i'm not even using half of the characters?

Oberon

Learned
I looked at steam reviews for w bit and learned that it is "impossible" (literal quote) for people with ADHD to play games without full voice acting. Huh. Some people are also literally shaking upon beholding the poor hairstyle selection. I think I prefer our resident connoisseurs pursuing every homoerotic dialogue line available with tears in their eyes and anger in theirs souls.

Everytime I check out steam forums for any game, I swear I'm in danger of my IQ dropping.

I saw someone crying that it isn't a D:OS clone :lol:

The game is pretty much what I expected; good mechanically, much better in the writing department than I had dared to hope, a few bones thrown to the SJW crowd but not overly egregious.
All in all I'm happy with it.
Mounted combat is OP.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm just happy that we have a game that's isn't just a cakewalk

Also nice that it looks pretty

Shadenuat

Arcane
I saw someone crying that it isn't a D:OS clone :lol:

The game is pretty much what I expected; good mechanically, much better in the writing department than I had dared to hope, a few bones thrown to the SJW crowd but not overly egregious.
All in all I'm happy with it.
Mounted combat is OP.
2021 attacks 2020.
it's like putting a mouse into terrarium with a snake and looking who would win.

I cheer for the mouse. Be strong, little one.

LabRat

Learned
Idk, but I kinda hope the Legend Path is Paizo's original mythic paths. I know it's cool to be an angel or lich, but sometimes, I just want to being an archmage.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Act 3 question (possible spoilers):
I've done all the quests in Act 3 apart from the Ivory Sanctum, which I got the key for but not the location. I didn't recruit Arueshalae in Act 2 as I missed the Desna altar. I freed her from the prison in Drezen during the siege and apparently I have to wait for her to show up in Act 3 at some point as her quest unlocks the location of the Ivory Sanctum.

Any idea how long this takes? I think I've skipped days for about 2 months straight, just completing events in the meantime.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Are Owlcat switching the placements of magic essences? I found one just where Spidergirl is standing, and it's not mentioned in a guide I found. Or maybe the guide is crap.

EZLhHpU.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Fuck just got to the legend path,what a fucking limp dick cuckery! The worst writing i have seen in a fucking game,you are left with the choice of being a bitch to either one of two obnoxious bitches. That goddess is such a shitty bitch. Really shitty writing,legend should have been the base mythic path that was hard trough the whole game and let you show the finger to all the muh powers and fuck them up,not some shit you get near the end.
Yep. Really weird choice to do it the way they did. Maybe they designed the Legend path later than the basic ones? I didn't really follow the development...
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Fuck just got to the legend path,what a fucking limp dick cuckery! The worst writing i have seen in a fucking game,you are left with the choice of being a bitch to either one of two obnoxious bitches. That goddess is such a shitty bitch. Really shitty writing,legend should have been the base mythic path that was hard trough the whole game and let you show the finger to all the muh powers and fuck them up,not some shit you get near the end.

Can you elaborate, I was planning on taking that path

It is really shit,two bitches whine you bend the knee to whiny goddess,then you back track to places you got muh power three times and then you just get 20ish more level to level up at once,spend 30-50 minutes doing that repetitive shit. Also you lose your mythic skills and dialogue options. Some people were "sorry mate we became useless,we just munched on your god power now we are shit lol" and kind of twisted the quests they were involved. On the plus side i have like 800 hp 50 attack while dual wielding and 10d6 sneak attack,maybe more. Nearly all the feats too,at the end i was just clicking useless shit to move on faster.

Did anyone finish the game on legend??? Is there any pay off at the end or you just lose options ?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I've done all the quests in Act 3 apart from the Ivory Sanctum, which I got the key for but not the location. I didn't recruit Arueshalae in Act 2 as I missed the Desna altar. I freed her from the prison in Drezen during the siege and apparently I have to wait for her to show up in Act 3 at some point as her quest unlocks the location of the Ivory Sanctum.

Any idea how long this takes? I think I've skipped days for about 2 months straight, just completing events in the meantime.
For me it triggered after a rest. Make a save and spam it a few times. Didn't know that i could even recruit her in chapter 2,thought that i explored everything. The quest starting design is very poor,one of me main gripes with the game.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

For me it triggered after a rest. Make a save and spam it a few times. Didn't know that i could even recruit her in chapter 2,thought that i explored everything. The quest starting design is very poor,one of me main gripes with the game.

Thanks I'll give that a go when I play tonight.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It is really shit,two bitches whine you bend the knee to whiny goddess,then you back track to places you got muh power three times and then you just get 20ish more level to level up at once,spend 30-50 minutes doing that repetitive shit. Also you lose your mythic skills and dialogue options. Some people were "sorry mate we became useless,we just munched on your god power now we are shit lol" and kind of twisted the quests they were involved. On the plus side i have like 800 hp 50 attack while dual wielding and 10d6 sneak attack,maybe more. Nearly all the feats too,at the end i was just clicking useless shit to move on faster.

Did anyone finish the game on legend??? Is there any pay off at the end or you just lose options ?

Damn that sounds disappointing, how can you bork this option so much

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom