Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous RELEASE Thread

Discussion in 'Owlcat Games' started by Dishonoredbr, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Thac0 Time Mage Patron

Thac0
    [​IMG]

I will join you soon Wrathfinder bros. Just had to wrap up some loose ends in Kingmaker.
    Completed the game including secret ending on hard, as unfair was a bit too frustrating in the early game. A shame there are only achievments for completing it on challenging or higher, and on unfair. No specific one for hard.
    If all of the companion romances are shoddy just romance the villain, EZ.

• Brofist x 12
    • Bad Spelling x 3
    • Salute x 2
    • incline x 1
    • retadred x 1
    • Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Efe Erudite

Efe
    does he still have a 7 wis monk dip?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • /facepalm/ /facepalm/ x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Riddler Arcane Patron

Riddler
    Bubbles In Memoria
    If you are at the end of c3 you just need to pass time.

^ Top  
  4. Sunri Learned

Sunri
    this is ending of ch 5

^ Top  
  5. Shadenuat Arcane

Shadenuat
    it's just that in JRPGs it's other way around: many plots end up with Killing God.

• Deus Vult Deus Vult x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Tacgnol Shitlord Patron

Tacgnol
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Is this the bit where you have to gather your army in Drezen for the finale after Iz?

In my case I went into the Citadel, rested, and left the citadel and Galfrey and all the army was gathered waiting for a speech.

^ Top  
  7. LannTheStupid Товарищ Patron

LannTheStupid
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I surely hope so. The day the game industry will turn its back to the West and embrace China will be an incline indeed.

• +20 Social Credit +20 Social Credit x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Sunri Learned

Sunri
    I did that and no one is showing up sadly

• Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Percy Cipher

Percy
    Anyone else run into issues with the relics after taking Drezen?
    I was able to fix soul sheer, the retriever shirt and now after faultless daybreak can do fuck all.
    Bit of a shame.

• Informative Informative x 2
    ^ Top  
  10. Sunri Learned

Sunri
    I was thinking about starting new evil run on core difficulty to hunt achievements but i seems that both swarm and lich are bugged to some degree and after killing all demons and learnig how retarded they act i don't see myself playing as one of them sad noises at least i share my character it was fun watching every attack miss my monk
    [​IMG]

• Brofist x 1
    • sheeeeiiiit x 1
    • rolleyes x 1
    • Prestigious x 1
    • Excited! x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Desiderius Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard Patron

Desiderius
    Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I got the belt. Daybreak is red for some reason but the other ones still working for now.

^ Top  
  12. Desiderius Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard Patron

Desiderius
    Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    same picture.jpg

• Fishy Fishy x 2
    ^ Top  
  13. fantadomat Arcane Edgy Wumao

fantadomat
    Well good for you,i did the battles didn't get the loot. It is pretty weird area,expecting people to have a shitty mid tier magic to get loot is weird. Maybe they should have given you a hint,like the bartender offering you a scroll of the spell for a price,saying that it will help you mover around the city. Also noticed that most people haven't even noticed that rotating cameras will open shit for them lol. Pretty bad design,still the best part of the game.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Parabalus Arcane

Parabalus
    That one seems bugged, rest fine.

^ Top  
  15. Parabalus Arcane

Parabalus
    There's a full screen tutorial popup when you enter it for the first time, for the camera rotations.

There's also a wand of DD in C2, you can use that. Also skips a lot of the tedious rotations, I just have Nenio scribe 10 DD there.

• not sure if serious not sure if serious x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. fantadomat Arcane Edgy Wumao

fantadomat
    Imagine playing with tutorials on....sad. It is dumb decision,such things are better implement as a fluent story elements,not a retarded pop ups that take you out of the game. Also tutorials were broken lol. I put them all on off but still got plenty of hint spam.

^ Top  
  17. Saark Arcane Patron

Saark
    A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    Show Spoiler
    You can ascend to godhood by yourself, with Areelu or with your entire party. You'll have to do a bunch of stuff throughout the game whenever you meet her, i.e. when she is disguised as Yaniel in the Drezen Citadel, fix her book which requires a bunch of skillchecks, and gather Nyhandrian Crystals by hitting Demon Lords with Midnight Arrows. Theres a bunch of other stuff, like saving Suture in Act4, or finding out more about her past in Act5, that will ultimately decide whether she can be convinced to help you ascend to godhood, or not.

Was actually considering restarting as a Demon, too bad demonic rage is limited to 2 casts per rest. Act 4 seems tailormade for a Demon Playthrough though, but you'll probably just get abused by all the bigger and better demons until the very late game.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Parabalus Arcane

Parabalus
    This isn't the popup on the right, it's a full screen one. Doubt you can turn it off.

• WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Technomancer Savant

Technomancer
    Fextra is wiki in name only. Ugly as sin, shoving ads in your face to make money on the traffic, it sprouts its ugly heads chasing what's new but no one wants to invest their time in that shit so they are always half empty, filled with dead links and superficially filled with minimal information just enough to trick you and stay on the site for a while.

Someone shared to me that they used the word "smirk" when describing a lich with a bare skull in english version, while in russian the word is more like sneer.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. AwesomeButton Personally falsified the US election results Patron

AwesomeButton
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    If SR is Spell Resistance then yes. But it's too little too late. I get swarmed by the final two waves.

^ Top  
  21. fantadomat Arcane Edgy Wumao

fantadomat
    Nah,owlcat game...didn't pop up for me.

• Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. AwesomeButton Personally falsified the US election results Patron

AwesomeButton
    PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Looks like it's sad you didn't.

^ Top  
  23. frajaq Liturgist

frajaq
    this bitch is completely insane I advise each and every single one of you to kill her the first opportunity you get

[​IMG]

• Yes x 1
    • No x 1
    • Shit x 1
    • Excited! x 1
    • Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. AwesomeButton Personally falsified the US election results Patron

AwesomeButton
    How do you get through the Leper's Smile swarms on Core? They are resistant to fire damage for some reason, and when my acid flasks run out, there is little chance of killing them with regular attacks without sustaining much damage.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • not sure if serious not sure if serious x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. sorinmask Just like Yves, I chase tales. Patron

sorinmask
    Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Blunt damage, or divine damage. And you just tank.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.