Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The funny part about respec issues, is that using the one from toybox apparently does not cause the Mythic Path trigger issues, compared to using the ingame respec.

Full respec also allows some feats that are indirectly unlocked to serve as proper requirements for other feats. I.e. you cannot choose Shatter Defenses when leveling up regularly, even if you have the Hex that grants Dazzling Display. But if you respec and pick the levels all at once, it does work. Dazzling Display still stops working after a reset/reload, but Shatter Defenses stays usable.

It's sad that the Demon Path main mechanics are so underwhelming, because the Demonic Charge is really fucking good. Even at Rank 3 its already 6d6 unholy damage in an aoe, usable every turn, as a move action. Has the same issues as regular abilities that count as move actions though, as in you need to cast it as your last action, or it will keep you from getting a standard action in at all.
Part of me wants to cheat high saves to see if there is another solution to Insistent Summons if you repeatedly pass the saves, or if its inevitable that Hepzamirah will overcome your willpower/rage and summon you to the Abyss.

I feel like if you’re using a lot of Swifts and Move Actions you’re almost priced into TB at this point. Free Actions fire immediately which is what makes Improved Quarry and Ki Attack/Perfect Strike so good.

Auto-sicken Quarry gloves now working properly for Aru/Gheybor.

Quarry from Aru and Relic belt from Lann first round of combat as they move into position has a nice rhythm to it.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
It's sad that the Demon Path main mechanics are so underwhelming, because the Demonic Charge is really fucking good. Even at Rank 3 its already 6d6 unholy damage in an aoe, usable every turn, as a move action. Has the same issues as regular abilities that count as move actions though, as in you need to cast it as your last action, or it will keep you from getting a standard action in at all.

I won against Staunton because i used Demon Charge into Shocking Grasp and that shit deals loads of damage. I just need to be careful about getting hit by AoOs tho.

Efe

Erudite
even swift actions (bard song) might not activate first round and you are stuck toggling it on and off and nothing happens, until you deselect character completely and/or cancel its action queue. happens rarely tho.

in cackle usage too, if you autocast it does it cackle twice per round or only once? It seemed to me its only doing it once but if i spam button manually it does twice.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I feel like if you’re using a lot of Swifts and Move Actions you’re almost priced into TB at this point. Free Actions fire immediately which is what makes Improved Quarry and Ki Attack/Perfect Strike so good.
The main issue with Move Actions is that, unless its you just actually moving, they oftentimes lock you out of using standard actions after. I.e. I can cast regular spells and then Demonic Charge, but I cannot Demonic Charge and then cast a spell. Other Move Actions have the same issue in TB mode, which is quite annoying. Playing RtwP with Demonic Charge on Autocast is quite hilarious, actually. And it seems that you're never subjected to AoOs either, at least I never was. Can safely teleport into Melee, dish out the 6d6 damage, and run out of melee again. It's an interesting playstyle and a nice addition to my damage output, especially as Winter Witch doesn't really come online until level 14-15.

Desiderius

Patron
PSA: Respec-function is broken

Crusaders! An important announcement:
We are now working on an issue that turned out to be really serious and the fix deeply affected the internal structure of the game. Please note that if you saved after using respec in Act II or further, your saved game may remain corrupted, potentially blocking your playthrough. Mythic Demon and Lich are the most affected by this problem. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, and strongly recommend to revert back to a save made before respeccing.
Please stay away of the respec function up until the next patch. The problem will be gone then.

Nice going :D

It seems like using the mod to respec instead of in game respec works just fine.
Eh I used respec for Regill to reduce him 2 levels so I can pick another 1st Hellknight ability.. hopefully it does not cause problems.

What the actual fuck? Why? Risk breaking your game for that?
I didn't know this was a problem. I did that yesterday. I picked his +4 strenght and +10 feet movement ability and then took Mythic Weapon Finess so I wanted a more useful Hellknight ability. Most of them are kind of bad, even domain ones.

You can’t be serious. Too many abilities overloading people’s brains.

Last edited:

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Wenduag romance when you're evil is really just ''Yeah let's fuck and btw i might be into BDSM *wink*'' so far. I wonder how different is if you''re playing a good aligned character.

Ah, Wenduag. An decent character concept butchered by lazy fanfic writing.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
Not sure what people expect from a character who grew up in an environment where the motto is "eat or be eaten". And shes infused with demonic blood. Twice.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Can safely teleport into Melee, dish out the 6d6 damage, and run out of melee again. It's an interesting playstyle and a nice addition to my damage output, especially as Winter Witch doesn't really come online until level 14-15.

Going to write that down.
Demonic Charge only run.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
For the people unable to view the patchnotes or are taking a shit while on the company network that blocks steam.

PF: WotR: patch 1.0.3c

Known issues

• In chapter 5 don’t skip the scene of getting a Mythic level, it may break the game;
  • Re-training your character will break late-game Mythic Paths, such as Legend, Gold Dragon, Swarm-that-Walks, a secret path;
  • Sometimes opening a UI that pauses the game, such as level up screen, may pause the game even after. Workaround: Open and close the inventory if it happens;
  • Characters on a secret mythic path, who have already taken mythic ranks in it, won't be able to get mythic feats or abilities from previous mythic ranks of that mythic path.

Quests

• Deep-Rooted Derangement could break if you skipped the cut-scene which started it - fixed;
  • Fixed the infinite XP gain in the dialogue with Thaberdine;
  • The second dialogue with Nulkineth could start more than once - fixed;
  • The logic in the dialogue with Toil in Ember's quest in chapter 5 has been fixed;
  • The logic in the dialogue with Melies in chapter 5 has been fixed;
  • A romantic event with Galfrey from the 3rd chapter could start in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • Fixed inability to complete the Grudges to Settle quest if you kill Chivarro before talking to Herrax;
  • Sometimes Arueshalae refused to talk even after leaving the prison - fixed;
  • Anevia in chapter 5 now properly recognizes whether the player remained the Commander in chapter 3 or not;
  • A cutscene at the end of Death's Embrace sometimes didn’t start - fixed;
  • Fixed an error that could give a wrong objective related to the Prisoner of the Abyss quest after talking to Sosiel;
  • A cut-scene with Azata’s Free Crusaders could freeze in Midnight Fane - fixed;
  • Sometimes Days of Strife wouldn’t fail after finishing chapter 1;
  • From a Dead Woman's Hands: in some cases, it was impossible to call Sosiel to talk with Paralictor Aminos Renth in Drezen - fixed;
  • A Conversation with Halaseliax sometimes didn’t start after Dragon's Awakening - fixed;
  • Above the Clouds: it was possible to get an objective to speak to Desnans about music too early. Fixed. If you already got the objective, just wait until the time is right for this dialogue to trigger;
  • In some cases after Azata’s battle at Flesh Markets, a conversation with Rhamisa wouldn’t start - fixed;
  • A cut-scene with Rhamisa could trigger twice if you went into her hideout again - fixed;
  • A romantic scene with Galfrey didn’t start before Midnight Fane - fixed;
  • Dragon's Awakening: Halaseliax could stay in Drezen while he was supposed to leave for Kenabres - fixed;
  • Fighting against your previous companions on some difficulties resulted in their resurrection after a fight - fixed;
  • In chapter 1, if, after scouting the Tower of Estrod, you failed to report to Irabeth before the attack on the tavern started, this objective wouldn’t be completed - fixed. You will receive another objective;
  • Fixed replies in the dialogue with Nocticula during Demon’s quest in chapter 5.

Areas

• Killing (and looting) Seelah in Molten Scar would break the game later on. Fixed for new games, but an already affected playthrough requires loading an earlier save;
  • Iz: visiting the place of the boss fight before the boss arrives would make it impossible to start the dialogue later - fixed;
  • Fixed Azata’s navigation issues in Drezen;
  • Some players couldn’t enter Hellknights Outpost in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • Sometimes saving during the scene of breaking the gates in Drezen would break it - fixed;
  • Terrain in some areas could be entirely black - fixed;
  • A stinky passage from the lair of the Fulsome Queen unto the mines of Colyphyr wouldn’t appear - fixed.
  • Cutscenes in the Drezen Citadel could fail to start sometimes - fixed;
  • Fixed some issues which prevented talking to companions in Nexus;
  • Lost Chapel: a fight with ghouls sometimes wouldn’t start if you kill a cultist by the gates too quickly - fixed;
  • Fixed an incorrect Mobility check-in Midnight Fane.

Crusade

• Stronghold now takes 2x2 instead of 1x1 cells;
  • Mouse cursor could get stuck if you had a spell selected and hovered over the combat log resize - fixed;
  • The Economy tab was working incorrectly - fixed;
  • A Dragon's Advice event didn’t trigger in Drezen - fixed;
  • The initial attributes of the Generals were fixed;
  • Generals' ability Elemental Weapon did not work on ranged attacks - fixed;
  • Damage of all Ranger's Trap abilities has been moderately increased;
  • Added an indicator for the recruitment button, when new units are available for recruitment.

Classes & Mechanics

• Order of the Gate Hellknights was getting wrong abilities before level 9 - fixed;
  • Battle Meditation mythic ability was not appearing in the ability list - fixed;
  • Death of any companion from Negative Levels with enabled option "Dead companions rise after combat" would cause the game to freeze/crash when combat ends - fixed;
  • Arcane Enforcer couldn’t select the Full Reservoir mythic ability - fixed;
  • Magus’ Spellstrike ability wasn't working correctly with reach weapons if the target wasn't in touch range - fixed;
  • Bolstered Metamagic added 2 damage per Caster Level, instead of 2 damage per damage die - fixed;
  • Mythic Lich was not becoming a true undead creature. Resolution: Killed him to undeath;
  • In some instances during Aeons playthrough some enemies could revive themselves indefinitely - fixed;
  • Intimidating Display could disappear - fixed;
  • Eyes of the Bodak spell no longer can kill NPCs in cities;
  • Gold Dragon’s Perfect Mind ability didn’t provide some of the bonuses stated in the description - fixed;
  • Swarm-that-Walks got fatigued instead of gaining the immunity to fatigue - fixed;
  • Some abilities no longer keep giving bonuses after retraining;
  • Fixed favorite class HP bonus;
  • Alchemist Incense Fog didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Hagbound Witch could start dealing 0 damage with any weapon - fixed;
  • Your character couldn’t attack enemies in some cases - fixed;
  • Ability Mount Companion didn’t have a description - fixed;
  • Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
  • Favored Enemy - Flying and Favored Enemy - Large didn't work - fixed;
  • Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
  • Emergency Help ability was not properly targeting wounded allies - fixed;
  • Weapons, included in different weapon training groups, sometimes didn't receive appropriate bonuses - fixed.

Turn-based mode

• Prediction panel in TBM was mistakenly showing Spell Combat attack as possible in cases where it wasn't (e.g. when the character was using a two-handed weapon) - fixed;
  • TBM did not work in some places with moving/appearing objects - fixed;
  • Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.

Items

• The attack bonus from Dead Bough's scorches stacked multiple times - fixed;
  • The Triceratops Statuette took away the ability to mount - fixed;
  • Tankard of Free Spirit didn't summon anything if the owner's level was below 7 - fixed;
  • Victims' Madness didn't have a description - fixed;
  • Bane spell granted by Unholy Signet had a wrong DC - fixed;
  • Red Dragon Helmet didn't display on the characters - fixed;
  • In the Numerian dungeon, you could loot a weapon without a name or description. It has a name and description, though you can't equip it;
  • Unending Distortion didn't work - fixed;
  • Francest's Charming Voice and Francest's Mighty Call now display proper mechanical descriptions.

User Interfaces

• In auto-crusade mode, it was impossible to move on the global map sometimes - fixed;
  • Completing Camellia's quest in chapter 5 didn't always provide an update to her story in the UI - fixed;
  • Fixed the issue with targeting spells on the portraits of the characters;
  • Inventory and Character sheet were empty in some cases - fixed;
  • Head slot is available for animal companions from now on;
  • Parts of character could turn white when switching a headgear or equipped items several times rapidly - fixed;
  • Fixed the wrong marker for the Grudges to Settle quest on the map of Alushinyrra;
  • Added tooltips for the menu bar buttons that were missing them.

Audio

• Dead characters sometimes continued to play sounds - fixed;
  • Burning houses in Kenabres stopped playing sound effects after saving and loading again - fixed.

Misс

• Fixed a bug when after a minotaur's death, its flail was floating in the air;
  • Fixed the achievements Truly Important Deed, Get the Toad;
  • Fixed the fight in the Arendae Party House - your party no longer starts the combat flat-footed;
  • Fixed some crashes related to particle effects;
  • Fixed the game hanging instead of returning to the main menu when you complete it;
  • Fixed the visual of Mythic Lich;
  • Added a character retrain interface. Now you can’t interrupt retraining anymore;
  • Fix the Dominate Person effect on the main character;
  • Fixed the issue with the animation of the Master Backstabber ability.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
By the way, does anyone know, is the Irabeth's Scabbard quest bugged? I am in the second chapter, I don't have the option to ask Irabeth about this. All conversational lines are greyed out already.

Desiderius

Patron
Not sure what people expect from a character who grew up in an environment where the motto is "eat or be eaten". And shes infused with demonic blood. Twice.

Unpredictability, the sine qua non of femininity.

All these chix are just dudes in drag and they don’t try very hard to depict them otherwise.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
The lack of arcane spellcasters in this game is actually annoying. No way I'm adding the twitch-chat furry trash into my party, and Woljif got his head chopped off after betraying me during the Gargoyle assault. But I want Haste.

Too bad Loremaster is still broken and doesn't include the Wizard Secret as advertised.

Deadass

Savant
  • Re-training your character will break late-game Mythic Paths, such as Legend, Gold Dragon, Swarm-that-Walks, a secret path;

what's this? secret ending or secret mythic path?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
  • Tankard of Free Spirit didn't summon anything if the owner's level was below 7 - fixed;
Oh boy, how many times have I drank from that bitter tankard.

Desiderius

Patron
Back to their time-tested tradition of patch notes containing none of the gazillion things I’ve reported. Luckily they do tend to fix those on their own, as with Quarry gloves.

Desiderius

Patron
Oh boy, how many times have I drank from that bitter tankard.

She just stuns your own team - not missing much tbh. Well-versed OP.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned

Well, I'd expect her to be written like a short lived, culturally regressed mongrel that spent her entire brutal existence in a cave. A shark-out-of-water, except not comedic.

Instead, she likes getting spanked, talks like any other character you meet and isn't instantly blinded by the sun she have never seen.

Bitch, you lived in a hut made of untanned hide and bone. Where'd you learn the word 'hypocrisy'? From the cultist leader that apparently let you in between her legs?

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
New heckin' patcharoonie.

PF: WotR: patch 1.0.3c

Known issues

• In chapter 5 don’t skip the scene of getting a Mythic level, it may break the game;
  • Sometimes opening a UI that pauses the game, such as level up screen, may pause the game even after. Workaround: Open and close the inventory if it happens;
  • Characters on a secret mythic path, who have already taken mythic ranks in it, won't be able to get mythic feats or abilities from previous mythic ranks of that mythic path.

Quests

• Deep-Rooted Derangement could break if you skipped the cut-scene which started it - fixed;
  • Fixed the infinite XP gain in the dialogue with Thaberdine;
  • The second dialogue with Nulkineth could start more than once - fixed;
  • The logic in the dialogue with Toil in Ember's quest in chapter 5 has been fixed;
  • The logic in the dialogue with Melies in chapter 5 has been fixed;
  • A romantic event with Galfrey from the 3rd chapter could start in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • Fixed inability to complete the Grudges to Settle quest if you kill Chivarro before talking to Herrax;
  • Sometimes Arueshalae refused to talk even after leaving the prison - fixed;
  • Anevia in chapter 5 now properly recognizes whether the player remained the Commander in chapter 3 or not;
  • A cutscene at the end of Death's Embrace sometimes didn’t start - fixed;
  • Fixed an error that could give a wrong objective related to the Prisoner of the Abyss quest after talking to Sosiel;
  • A cut-scene with Azata’s Free Crusaders could freeze in Midnight Fane - fixed;
  • Sometimes Days of Strife wouldn’t fail after finishing chapter 1;
  • From a Dead Woman's Hands: in some cases, it was impossible to call Sosiel to talk with Paralictor Aminos Renth in Drezen - fixed;
  • A Conversation with Halaseliax sometimes didn’t start after Dragon's Awakening - fixed;
  • Above the Clouds: it was possible to get an objective to speak to Desnans about music too early. Fixed. If you already got the objective, just wait until the time is right for this dialogue to trigger;
  • In some cases after Azata’s battle at Flesh Markets, a conversation with Rhamisa wouldn’t start - fixed;
  • A cut-scene with Rhamisa could trigger twice if you went into her hideout again - fixed;
  • A romantic scene with Galfrey didn’t start before Midnight Fane - fixed;
  • Dragon's Awakening: Halaseliax could stay in Drezen while he was supposed to leave for Kenabres - fixed;
  • Fighting against your previous companions on some difficulties resulted in their resurrection after a fight - fixed;
  • In chapter 1, if, after scouting the Tower of Estrod, you failed to report to Irabeth before the attack on the tavern started, this objective wouldn’t be completed - fixed. You will receive another objective;
  • Fixed replies in the dialogue with Nocticula during Demon’s quest in chapter 5.

Areas

• Killing (and looting) Seelah in Molten Scar would break the game later on. Fixed for new games, but an already affected playthrough requires loading an earlier save;
  • Iz: visiting the place of the boss fight before the boss arrives would make it impossible to start the dialogue later - fixed;
  • Fixed Azata’s navigation issues in Drezen;
  • Some players couldn’t enter Hellknights Outpost in chapter 5 - fixed;
  • Sometimes saving during the scene of breaking the gates in Drezen would break it - fixed;
  • Terrain in some areas could be entirely black - fixed;
  • A stinky passage from the lair of the Fulsome Queen unto the mines of Colyphyr wouldn’t appear - fixed.
  • Cutscenes in the Drezen Citadel could fail to start sometimes - fixed;
  • Fixed some issues which prevented talking to companions in Nexus;
  • Lost Chapel: a fight with ghouls sometimes wouldn’t start if you kill a cultist by the gates too quickly - fixed;
  • Fixed an incorrect Mobility check-in Midnight Fane.

Crusade

• Stronghold now takes 2x2 instead of 1x1 cells;
  • Mouse cursor could get stuck if you had a spell selected and hovered over the combat log resize - fixed;
  • The Economy tab was working incorrectly - fixed;
  • A Dragon's Advice event didn’t trigger in Drezen - fixed;
  • The initial attributes of the Generals were fixed;
  • Generals' ability Elemental Weapon did not work on ranged attacks - fixed;
  • Damage of all Ranger's Trap abilities has been moderately increased;
  • Added an indicator for the recruitment button, when new units are available for recruitment.

Classes & Mechanics

• Order of the Gate Hellknights was getting wrong abilities before level 9 - fixed;
  • Battle Meditation mythic ability was not appearing in the ability list - fixed;
  • Death of any companion from Negative Levels with enabled option "Dead companions rise after combat" would cause the game to freeze/crash when combat ends - fixed;
  • Arcane Enforcer couldn’t select the Full Reservoir mythic ability - fixed;
  • Magus’ Spellstrike ability wasn't working correctly with reach weapons if the target wasn't in touch range - fixed;
  • Bolstered Metamagic added 2 damage per Caster Level, instead of 2 damage per damage die - fixed;
  • Mythic Lich was not becoming a true undead creature. Resolution: Killed him to undeath;
  • In some instances during Aeons playthrough some enemies could revive themselves indefinitely - fixed;
  • Intimidating Display could disappear - fixed;
  • Eyes of the Bodak spell no longer can kill NPCs in cities;
  • Gold Dragon’s Perfect Mind ability didn’t provide some of the bonuses stated in the description - fixed;
  • Swarm-that-Walks got fatigued instead of gaining the immunity to fatigue - fixed;
  • Some abilities no longer keep giving bonuses after retraining;
  • Fixed favorite class HP bonus;
  • Alchemist Incense Fog didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Hagbound Witch could start dealing 0 damage with any weapon - fixed;
  • Your character couldn’t attack enemies in some cases - fixed;
  • Ability Mount Companion didn’t have a description - fixed;
  • Vampiric Touch and Vampiric Shurikens didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Ice Storm's slowing effect didn't work - fixed;
  • Favored Enemy - Flying and Favored Enemy - Large didn't work - fixed;
  • Velociraptor animal companion's talons were dealing 1d3 damage instead of 1d6 - fixed;
  • Emergency Help ability was not properly targeting wounded allies - fixed;
  • Weapons, included in different weapon training groups, sometimes didn't receive appropriate bonuses - fixed.

Turn-based mode

• Prediction panel in TBM was mistakenly showing Spell Combat attack as possible in cases where it wasn't (e.g. when the character was using a two-handed weapon) - fixed;
  • TBM did not work in some places with moving/appearing objects - fixed;
  • Charge ability was getting interrupted randomly before starting - fixed.

Items

• The attack bonus from Dead Bough's scorches stacked multiple times - fixed;
  • The Triceratops Statuette took away the ability to mount - fixed;
  • Victims' Madness didn't have a description - fixed;
  • Bane spell granted by Unholy Signet had a wrong DC - fixed;
  • Red Dragon Helmet didn't display on the characters - fixed;
  • In the Numerian dungeon, you could loot a weapon without a name or description. It has a name and description, though you can't equip it;
  • Unending Distortion didn't work - fixed;
  • Francest's Charming Voice and Francest's Mighty Call now display proper mechanical descriptions.

User Interfaces

• In auto-crusade mode, it was impossible to move on the global map sometimes - fixed;
  • Completing Camellia's quest in chapter 5 didn't always provide an update to her story in the UI - fixed;
  • Fixed the issue with targeting spells on the portraits of the characters;
  • Inventory and Character sheet were empty in some cases - fixed;
  • Head slot is available for animal companions from now on;
  • Parts of character could turn white when switching a headgear or equipped items several times rapidly - fixed;
  • Fixed the wrong marker for the Grudges to Settle quest on the map of Alushinyrra;
  • Added tooltips for the menu bar buttons that were missing them.

Audio

• Dead characters sometimes continued to play sounds - fixed;
  • Burning houses in Kenabres stopped playing sound effects after saving and loading again - fixed.

Misс

• Fixed a bug when after a minotaur's death, its flail was floating in the air;
  • Fixed the achievements Truly Important Deed, Get the Toad;
  • Fixed the fight in the Arendae Party House - your party no longer starts the combat flat-footed;
  • Fixed some crashes related to particle effects;
  • Fixed the game hanging instead of returning to the main menu when you complete it;
  • Fixed the visual of Mythic Lich;
  • Added a character retrain interface. Now you can’t interrupt retraining anymore;
  • Fix the Dominate Person effect on the main character;
  • Fixed the issue with the animation of the Master Backstabber ability.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I killed this wizard bitch with 45AC and no loot, lol fuck off game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom