Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
fa nice belt

Don't miss the shirt!

Helps a great deal with the other tough fight on the other side of the tavern.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I just died from level drain as a Dhampir. Fucking spaghetti code. As I just reported this, wait as this bug will be fixed 3 years from now. But the fun AoO bug was fixed in less than 24h.

EDIT: proof

zDhampirdiesoflvldrainproof.jpg

GrainWetski

Arcane
I looked up some PF lore - which I usually don't do, and for good fucking reason - about Hellknights and, well, the first Hellknight of course was a n
ice gentlemen of swarthy complexion:
282px-Daidian_Ruel.jpg
The 'Hand of the Inheritor' who is an angel or whatever has 'skin of dark due'. Basically, everyone's a negro and/or a woman.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I looked up some PF lore - which I usually don't do, and for good fucking reason - about Hellknights and, well, the first Hellknight of course was a n
ice gentlemen of swarthy complexion:
282px-Daidian_Ruel.jpg
The 'Hand of the Inheritor' who is an angel or whatever has 'skin of dark due'. Basically, everyone's a negro and/or a woman.

So they don't care about sex and other mortal concerns but they DO care about skin color. Bravo.

e: When mounted combat works (about 50% of the time) it is truly beautiful:
upload_2021-9-15_8-4-48.png

That is the attack from one round.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is this game better than BG2 for those who have finished it or are in the late game?

If you don’t answer I’m going to make a thread and I don’t care how many times Infinitron retardo’s it.
No, it's not nearly as good as BG2. In terms of encounter design, companions, optimization, itemization, overall quality and polish of mechanics- BG2 is miles ahead.

It's worth playing for it's own sake, but if you expect BG2 quality, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Well, Kingmaker was better then BG2.
Not too far in this one yet, so cannot give a verdict, but I wouldn't be surprised if with some more polishing, Wrath manages to eclipse BG2 as well.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The HoMM is great. All y’all are a bunch of prejudiced miserable fucktards. Make them keep developing into a gem.
HoMM3+4 are great. Homm5 is a mediocre at best downgrade of HoMM4. Now guess which one this game's crusade system is based on.

HoMM5 was fantastic and the best HoMM by a long shot for me.

The rich faction hero unique abilities, varied faction hero stat gain and capstones and especially the personal initiative in combat were all simply brilliant.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
HOLY SHITZNOBSHOCKETTZ! Back to working again. Weird shit is weird shit.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I'm at the end of Act 3 waiting for the Queen to arrive but I got to find a way to spend 30 days (turned off crusade mode) and all I have to do quest wise is Blackwater. It is tempting to try it again but I am afraid of having to buy some ointment because of how ass blasted I will get.
You put crusade system on auto? Why?

I did not care for it and I only found out how much content I am missing out on until after disabling crusade mode. Wish I just downloaded one of those cheat mods to make it go by faster but oh well.

How can you not care for it before you even understand how to play it?
There is nothing to understand. Absolutely nothing. Fireball+horde of archers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom