Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Robber Baron

Savant
btw the
-4 flag debuff in drezen doesn't work on the demons you didn't kill inside the fortress in case you wanted to cheese it like I did

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
enemies in last chapter that revive endlessly if you kill them too fast (they are supposed to revive once, but it's bugged) And there are enemies that straight up fall and don't die if you do too much burst damage
AXIIsSy.jpg
they finally found a way to block desi-tactic.

(I would just put an equivalent on Thorns/Iron Maiden on enemies from Diablo 2; like it was on release in Chaos Sanctuary before Blizz removed it cause of infinite dying ww barbarians)

Siabre got me last night (sort of, great fight ended up barely winning if I wanted to drop 30k Resurrecting everyone else) by dropping Empowered Polar Midnight on whole team. Cutscene prevents full zerg plus they’ve got some Swift spells.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
It's just a 2 handed weapon in this one.

Man... I really cannot say with Owlcat. I cannot check atm 'coz he's not in my party. When I levelled him up I selected two weapon fighting and the mythic feat, I remember the UI updating his BAB but I could be wrong.

Reloaded an old save. I was wrong. Sorry for murkying the waters.

Disregard for sentient life is always Evil

Why? If the law says "He who wears da fedora must die" and I manage to pass said law, I'm afraid any arbiter of law would be forced to make you ded my dood.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What if you make a Gnome character named Regill. 5 levels in Armiger... going for Hellknight...

Do you think there's special dialogue for having 2 awesomesauces in the same party? :P :P :P

Thonius

Arcane
Man up and plow through bugs! Greatness (Steam achievement for completion (0.0001% of player got it)) awaits us!
At this point, they need to add achievement - finished game BEFORE 10 patches. Lmao

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What have you done Mishulin? The Lost Chapel is some of the most awesome dungeoneering I've seen. And the area is fucking endless. I finished the quest and I found an alternate way through the mountain and I'm just fucking about, killing undead and gargoyles for sport. I don't know how many hours I must have spent just in this area. This is BG1 level of incline.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
The definition of Lawful Stupid

Come on man. I explicitly wanted to make le funny example. There's a reason why we make a distinction between Lawful Evil, Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral. The character you just mentioned, a well written one if I may say, orders a number of wounded innocent men to be killed just because he wants to leave no resources to the enemy. And that, according to him, is a lawful act.

Gradenmayer

Learned
Maybe it bugged out for me?

Man... I really cannot say with Owlcat. I cannot check atm 'coz he's not in my party. When I levelled him up I selected two weapon fighting and the mythic feat, I remember the UI updating his BAB but I could be wrong.
I just tested it. It doesn't count as double weapon, only as 2 handed. (My hero has feats and Orc Axe works just fine).

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm almost at the end of the siege of Drezen and I think the number of times I had to reload so far in the entire game (not counting the crusade minigame) still hasn't reached 12.

If by reloads you mean the number of times I "lost" a fight (which also means the times I considered a single downed char too much of a chore to keep going) I'm exactly at 3 reloads at the beginning of act 3. Those are:

The named Vampire in the Grey Garrison
The fight with the demon on top of the Citadel, he dominated Queen Galfray (lol) on turn 1 and she insta gibbed me
The Ghosts in the Ruins of Ashberry Hamlet. I think those should only become available in Act 3 but I somehow found the location at level 8 and decided I had what was needed to take them down, I needed multiple reloads for that.

If by reloads you mean just go back and try things differently, then by all means I did much more than those.

Ashberry should be done just before Drezen (bring Sosiel so you can pass the skill check and you know Death Ward some people and use Cleric anti-Undead skills etc…

Need that EXP to hit lvl 9 and 10 on time.

Also so Greatsworders will quit whining like little girls.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
Why? If the law says "He who wears da fedora must die" and I manage to pass said law, I'm afraid any arbiter of law would be forced to make you ded my dood.

The definition of Lawful Stupid, which is also something Regill points out.
It's Lawful Neutral, the most underused alignment on the spectrum.
Gary Gygax said:
Lawful Neutrality countenances malign laws. Lawful Good does not.

Many instances of "lawful stupid" are in fact just lawful neutral.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Except there is no law that says getting captured and forcibly turned into undead means those who survive must die.
It's my fucking Crusade, I sure didn't make that rule.

Gradenmayer

Learned
Aeon is weird. It's Supposed to be about lawfulness and cosmic order, but goes back in the past and changes whatever the fuck they want (on 3 occasions).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom