Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Romance Ember? Why? I wanna become a vampire and make her one of my vampire brides. Sadly the game only allows the "bone undead", not the "blood undead"

Saravan

Savant
Let Desiderius' banning remind everyone that while you can get as autistic about an RPG or any type of game here as you want to, if you let that autism lead you down the path of religiously and robotically replying to and attempting to out-'tism other autists about unrelated or off-topic subjects in these gaming forums, and you're warned by an administrator or moderator to knock it off and choose to ignore that warning, you're probably going to find your ass locked out in the cold.

Keep the real-world political and other tangential shit to a minimum, please.

Imagine being too autistic even for Codex.

Keep the real-world political and other tangential shit to a minimum, please.
Oh now you finally wake up. And he was the only person who did this, right? The thread is perfectly ideal discussion without that one poster?

Some of you just got butthurt about him being edgy and shitting on Codex playing high and mighty (Ventilator, I take it), and you pulled the trigger.

Could have did split/retardo/put poster into some prosper land, but nah.
Although he would have just turn prosper/retardo land into another Pathfinder forum, of course.

No need to cry that you lost a shill. Better look for someone to cover the U.S. timezone.

Sharpedge

Prophet
Random thought, at 7397 posts in the Owlcat subforum and at 24 posts per page, Desiderius accounted for ~308 pages of posts. That means that roughly 10-20% of all the posts in the entire owlcat subforum are from Desiderius.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I didn’t mind desierdeious and couldn’t give less of a shit about his autism, but defending the crusade system?

truly there is no greater crime

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Haplo helped me build the best Lawful Evil Sword Saint Queen I could've possibly asked for in Kingmaker, so hopefully he delivers again.
I hate to break it to you, but Sword Saint build does not need Haplo to succeed. The only information he could have given is the meta about bastard swords in Kingmaker. Otherwise, the class is a perfect tank by design.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Awww, poor Desiderius. It's a one month ban FYI.
Not sure what your tone while saying this is, but, I'll say this: I feel it's lessons learned. It's good to be informed/ to know it's not permanent. It's nice to know if someone's gone forever or not.

While Desiderius is... an acquired taste as far as personality goes, it is a loss for the forum because his advice on builds is pretty solid.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
While Desiderius is... an acquired taste as far as personality goes, it is a loss for the forum because his advice on builds is pretty solid.
I think in a day or two you will discover his role as a protector against utter Western stupidity that even Codex is not immune to. It's ironic, considering he is supposed to be from the USA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom