Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
My Notebook didn't exploded when i started the game. Lets freaking go.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
By the way,how is the portrait making? You just chose an image from your pc or does it have to some special resolution in the game folders ?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
okay, so im mounted and for some reason i can initially choose what to attack but then afterwards my horse just attacks whatever he damn well pleases and i can't control him, is this intentional or a bug

I have AI turned off

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
By the way,how is the portrait making? You just chose an image from your pc or does it have to some special resolution in the game folders ?
If it's the same as kingmaker, it needed three pics of specific resolution in the game folder

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Lol I’m gonna fuck myself hard, going legend so I’ll be out of a mythic path for a while, wish me luck
:hero:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If it's the same as kingmaker, it needed three pics of specific resolution in the game folder
Pretty decline,do you know the resolutions needed?
Here you go, the perfect Pathfinder Rogue:
y8Wi2RC.png

0umQGJk.png

L4FmLZN.png

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Quick question for beta testers

I am at the sword and I don’t have the option of getting out of the dialogue regardless of what I choose in the sequence, once I choose the required angel mythic paths am I locked into it? I want to do legend, I remember in the alpha I wasn’t forced into this choice

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Pretty decline,do you know the resolutions needed?
Here you go, the perfect Pathfinder Rogue:
I had found me self a lot better one :). That rogue is too.....western.

Parabalus

Arcane
Quick question for beta testers

I am at the sword and I don’t have the option of getting out of the dialogue regardless of what I choose in the sequence, once I choose the required angel mythic paths as I locked into it? I want to do legend, I remember in the alpha I wasn’t forced into this choice

In C1&2 you want to pick as many different mythic options, there is no cost and it lets you pick what you want later on.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Everyone at Owlcat Games should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. It's inhumane to force me to pick a class and an archetype when there are so many choices and possibilities.

How am I supposed to decide between a Halfling Cavalier of the Paw, a Halfling Drovier, a Halfling Paladin, or a Halfling Sylvan Sorcerer? What the fuck.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Play the class special obv. Hopefully they turned on the second level ability. At least you'll know you're screwed early.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Anybody know if there are patch notes anywhere?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom