Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Laughing at the munchkins coming out to play now that the cat's away :)

Vatnik Wumao
Skipping days in KM was a big mistake that was going to bite your ass later in the game, here as far as I understand, it shouldn't be a big deal.

I think some secret ending need a spesific date to completion,, other than that its safe to wait. in act 3 demons send you armies (really basic ones) each month so that can level you a bit. Or there are repeatable edicts that gives 30-50 k xp to all generals.
No attacking armies in act 5 btw.
Specific date, and not for every mythic path , legend dont get it .
I wonder if it'll be a bland ending or if it'll touch on whichever mythic path you were on as well in the epilogue.

Parabalus

Arcane
Fuck that encounter at the Shrine of the Three. It forces you to go into TB mode for the fight (which I'm guessing that it's not a bug since you have to click on quite a few interactables in order to stop enemies from infinitely spawning).
Yea I think this is supposed to be some kind of eastern egg? I just don't know what it would refer to this fight took me 20 minutes :negative:

It's the Kodex quest.

Low point of the game.

Parabalus

Arcane
Skipping days in KM was a big mistake that was going to bite your ass later in the game, here as far as I understand, it shouldn't be a big deal.

I think some secret ending need a spesific date to completion,, other than that its safe to wait. in act 3 demons send you armies (really basic ones) each month so that can level you a bit. Or there are repeatable edicts that gives 30-50 k xp to all generals.
No attacking armies in act 5 btw.
Specific date, and not for every mythic path , legend dont get it .
I wonder if it'll be a bland ending or if it'll touch on whichever mythic path you were on as well in the epilogue.

I had to wait for more than half a year for it, which really means that the game is extremely conductive to rest spamming.

Sharpedge

Prophet
I don't think its possible to overshoot on time
So did people think it was impossible to fail to kill Stag Lord on time.
Ok, but you would really have to try to fuck this up. I had cleared everything by Gozren 19, 4716. Then I looked at the requirement and panicked a bit, thinking I was just in time. Then I realized I had an entire year left to skip through. Clicking skip day 360 times isn't exactly fun. If my mouse breaks I feel like I should complain to owlcat.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Is respeccing bugged? I respecced my main who was wielding Finnean, and afterward the weapon disappeared from my inventory but his conversation button was still there. Talking to him makes the game freeze. Anyone have any issues like this?

So this newest patch -- literally like 20 minutes ago -- seems to have fixed this problem.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Btw i'm not even sure the game is that woke. They really portrayed lesbo/tranny pair and kween as extremelly unlikable characters. All faceloaded "stronk indy-pindy" shit was long forgotten. That dialog before Abyss when kween snaps at angel just because he dared to call Knight-Commander "OUR HOPE"..."

You/I may see them as 'extremely unlikeable' characters but I guarantee you their creator(s) don't. They see them as ideals. That said, Anervia isn't the worst personality wise. Now, the pretend 'Irabeth', on the other hand, has got to be one of the worst characters I have ever seen in a game.

FriendlyMerchant

Build (Theorycrafted):

Take 20 levels of Steelblood Rager.

Human. STR 17+2 (All ASI here-is there any reason to put it anywhere else?) DEX 14 CON 14 INT 7 (Int is for pooftas and Wizards) WIS 11 CHA 14.

Take a Dragon Bloodline and spend your first mythic ability on a second bloodline: Serpentine. Go Demon Mythic Path. Take limitless rage for your second mythic ability. Make sure to choose the STR Demon aspect. Proceed to win.

I don't need to provide a featsheet since the build is obvious. Just take things that let you crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Last edited by a moderator:

FriendlyMerchant

Is respeccing bugged? I respecced my main who was wielding Finnean, and afterward the weapon disappeared from my inventory but his conversation button was still there. Talking to him makes the game freeze. Anyone have any issues like this?

So this newest patch -- literally like 20 minutes ago -- seems to have fixed this problem.

It looks like the difficulty settings are still broken because you can respec in Core with Hilor when you're not supposed to be able to. I'm not sure how much this isn't working correctly when most of this stuff was fixed in Kingmaker.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Starting over, I want to go Lich (preferable a martial/caster hybrid.).

Any recommendations for a Lich Martial hybrid class?
Wizard 5 / Trad Monk 1 / Hell Knight Signifer 3 / Eldritch Knight 10 / Loremaster 1. Ends at caster level 28, gets 16 bab with 6 attacks while hasted 3 at full BAB. Feel like I made this post before

Generally speaking I'm finding "Core difficulty" a lot more forgiving that it used to be in the beta, anyway.
I'm going to guess it's mostly a matter of tuning down some stats here and there, since for the rest encounters seem to be exactly the same as before (numbers and type of enemies).

Stoned Ape

Savant
Starting over, I want to go Lich (preferable a martial/caster hybrid.).

Any recommendations for a Lich Martial hybrid class?
Wizard 5 / Trad Monk 1 / Hell Knight Signifer 3 / Eldritch Knight 10 / Loremaster 1. Ends at caster level 28, gets 16 bab with 6 attacks while hasted 3 at full BAB. Feel like I made this post before

Isn't that BAB 15? +2 Wizard, +1 Monk, +2 Signifer, +10 Eldritch Knight.

Could just drop the loremaster and get a 6th level of Wizard or Signifer for +1 BAB.

Alternatively, go for Sage Sorcerer 6 rather than Wizard for spontaneous casting.

Purely speculative question: assuming I'd go for a late game "Legend" character, how would you build one starting from a pure 20-levels DEX/Dueling Sword Sword Saint?
I was assuming 10 levels in duelist as they seem to synergize well enough, but not sure what to to do with the remaining ten levels.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

That's suspicious. It looks like developers are making patches that are fixing latest complains in this thread.

Stoned Ape

Savant
Purely speculative question: assuming I'd go for a late game "Legend" character, how would you build one starting from a pure 20-levels DEX/Dueling Sword Sword Saint?
I was assuming 10 levels in duelist as they seem to synergize well enough, but not sure what to to do with the remaining ten levels.

I'd just go 20 Mutation Warrior Fighter.

Feral Grand Mutagen + weapon training heavy blades + an additional crit multiplier at level 20 would make a sword saint absolutely bonkers. Fighter can even get a weapon training feat to let you dual wield dueling swords as light weapons if you want it.

To my fellow :obviously: Aeon-posters, regarding the :balanced: ending:
I'll never find the relevant post in this thread, but I noticed that some Aeons have gotten different reactions/scenes depending on alignment, such as the scene with Iomedea. The question is, did this also affect the ending? I was lawful neutral. The only option I had (since I hadn't done enough to unlock the speshul secret ending, apparently) was to wipe Vorlesh and the Worldwound from existence in the past, then myself for good measure, which, admittedly, was an amusing way to end my playthrough; however, I'm just wondering if there's more that an evil/good Aeon could have done.

Another question now that I think about this. You have two instances where you are able to travel back into Areelu's past, the cabin and the Midnight Fane location. The Vorlesh from the past is forewarned because of this and she knows you're coming. However, what if you never use those two rifts? Do you just lose Mythic levels if you ignore them, or can the ending change depending on this because you take her by surprise? Is there an ending for Aeons where you don't have to erase yourself at the end?

Shadenuat

Arcane
That's suspicious. It looks like developers are making patches that are fixing latest complains in this thread.
If anything, some of the bugs I see being fixed remind me of ones in beta. So I wouldn't be surprised Cats haven't even begun most of new reported things, aside from obvious game breaking stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom