Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Just wanted to say I'm out of this thread. You bitches are spoiling pretty much everything with little disregard. Especially Auraculum the 10th account he made this year.

Go fuck yourselves, I'm out.
Go make your own spoiler free thread then, we are already playing and finishing the game.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
Interesting video.

Nice video, but corrupted Arue is still worse. There's an off-hand camp conversation which heavily implies she doesn't just eat children, but fucks them as well. And once Camellia and Evil Arue start interacting, even the latter admits the succubus is "too much for her", despite her earlier giddiness.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Just wanted to say I'm out of this thread. You bitches are spoiling pretty much everything with little disregard. Especially Auraculum the 10th account he made this year.

I mean honestly, what’s there to spoil? Story isn’t worth it at least as far as I am (almost I think to the end of ch3.)

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
You know that anime dialogue that happens while you fight the big daddy
Gargoyle boss?
That triggered on the first attack of my animal companion in turn based mode. The first attack of 8.
So while my MC was doing some weird angel stuff Prinny just kept clawing and tearing at the boss, dealing him 7x20 damage and killing him.
I love this stupid little dinosaur.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
If anyone comes upon a portrait for a halfling druid that actually fits the art style of the game, feel free to post it. :)

Mortmal

Arcane

I mean honestly, what’s there to spoil? Story isn’t worth it at least as far as I am (almost I think to the end of ch3.)
They just spoiled the whole aeon path and the plot like the complete retards they are. That's not nice even by codex standards.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum

They just spoiled the whole aeon path and the plot like the complete retards they are. That's not nice even by codex standards.

>Thinks that mythic paths have entire plots.

You poor summer child, most of them have so much cut content/bugs they feel like disconnected events.

Mortmal

Arcane

You poor summer child, most of them have so much cut content/bugs they feel like disconnected events.
quality of the game is irrelevant, you dont spoil .

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum

quality of the game is irrelevant, you dont spoil .

You still don't understand. There's so much either broken and/or cut content that we actually don't know whether X is an intentional plot point or not. Like the aforementioned "Renegade Aeon" Path. If you dig in your save, there IS a counter that tracks how much of a Renegade Aeon you are... but it does fuck all except gate content. And there's a separate "True Aeon" counter... which goes down when you do something not deemed "pure"... whilst the Renegade counter goes up on DIFFERENT occasions... but does nothing.
Do you see what I mean? For all we know, there MIGHT be an actual entire plotline that has been either cut or is so broken it doesn't even register in-game.

jungl

Augur

Cutting content is a game mechanic. I had a fight where the enemy glitched into the map becoming nonexistent. Owlfat really outdid themselves with new bugfinder game.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
To continue my rant, datamining has revealed gems such as:

>Nurah being an outright companion.
>Terendelev being a companion and a ROMANCE OPTION for Aeon.
>Galfrey joining an Angel-led party much sooner.
>The aforementioned Evil Aeon conversations, like brainwashing the entirety of Drezen.
>Aeon becoming king of Sarkoris.
>Aivu being part of the Gold Dragon path if you were previously an Azata (she has conversations with/about the baby dragon).

Last edited by a moderator:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
>The aforementioned Evil Aeon conversations, like brainwashing the entirety of Drezen.
>Aivu being part of the Gold Dragon path if you were previously an Azata (she has conversations with/about the baby dragon).
So same thing as Kingmaker, basically. Pitax and onward is lots of cut stuff

Sharpedge

Prophet
Is there some compiled list somewhere with all of the datamined dialogues? Considering I have finished the game I would like to read over all of it quickly without having to actually play through the game on each path.

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
Is there some compiled list somewhere with all of the datamined dialogues? Considering I have finished the game I would like to read over all of it quickly without having to actually play through the game on each path.

No, there isn't. Nobody is bothering since, as I've stated in an earlier post, we still don't know how much missing content is missing due to bugs, and how much due to cuts. Also smaug, could you give me a rundown on the cut content of Kingmaker?

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

No, there isn't. Nobody is bothering since, as I've stated in an earlier post, we still don't know how much missing content is missing due to bugs, and how much due to cuts. Also smaug, could you give me a rundown on the cut content of Kingmaker?
Pitax had like 3 areas and nothing in it. There’s probably more but that’s the most glaring.

Camel

Scholar
So we literally could've been a Donkey from Shrek 2! :bounce:

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I've seen cool list of Deity c&c but lost it on steam.

Gozreh has given me a buff without a description in the flesheating swarm area. The buff ran out after one hour, and I couldn't really find out what it did. I never got any stat drain in the entire area however, and I think these swarms usually drain Con?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So after the game being out for a bit, what's the verdict Codex? I have to ask or wait for the review which I'm sure people are queueing up to write...

I'm sure the game is good by today's standards, I'm just curious if the writing is tolerable, and/or relentless woke shit.

Codex Year of the Donut
So after the game being out for a bit, what's the verdict Codex? I have to ask or wait for the review which I'm sure people are queueing up to write...

I'm sure the game is good by today's standards, I'm just curious if the writing is tolerable, and/or relentless woke shit.
I suggest you ask this question in the other wotr thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom