Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane
considering its a day 1 patch one might expect the notes are 'things you'll never know were broken are now fixed, things you'll never know were working are now broken'

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Does anyone else have trouble figuring out what skin color is supposed to be normal white (in the character creator)?

:philosoraptor:
There is not a normal white man skin, yes what the fuck, I remember there was in the alpha, also char creation models look a bit meh

Waterd

Augur
Did this entry improved the tons and tons of useless fights the previous game had? I couldnt go through it because it was just so tedius...I liked the rest, but htat was gamebreaking.

Jinn

Arcane
Just like Kingmaker, first chance I got, voice-acting OFF. Glad to be back in Golarion besides that though.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Downloading now. I don't mind admitting I'm quite excited :)

Holy shit this looks like it's popular. Hopefully it'll make the suits sit up and take notice - although they'll probably get the wrong end of the stick and think it shows that we want more one-legged demiboy vampires in our videogames :)

volklore

Arcane
For people who played beta is it normal that sage sorcerer doesn't get arcane bloodline bonuses? In kingmaker, sage was just an INT based arcane bloodline sorcerer but here it seems it just does not get a bloodline at all.

kain30

Cipher
1 Hour into the game I´m still at the character creation screen. SO many options, i love it!!! I´m going for inquisitor judge on my first playthrough, still thinking about race.

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Ok folks, the waiting has taken too much of a toll on me. Time to hit the gym. Those 9 moar minutes are becoming unbearable.
Give me cute high definition gym wifes!
dyf6Ba2.png
Apologies dear lady, I don't take the smartphone with me to the gym. I feel it'd be like using a buckler while donned in a full plate armor.

MpuMngwana

Arbiter
Thank you Owlcat for allowing me to make a Cavalier with a Triceratops mount. That spares me from agonizing over which class to choose.

Rieser

Scholar
Check out fucking Pavarotti on mutagens;

e54526cbba08ed4f23786ebbe58be071.png

Screaming demons do death? I believe I know what to play now.

Robber Baron

Savant
Turn down HBAO and SSR to at least medium or off. Makes the game look better and run way better.

Yeah went from 25 to 65 fps and no eyecancer
What a deal
Still I had 100+ in Kingmaker on highest

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom