Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

BarbequeMasta

Learned
I tried, but I just can't tolerate my Azata run, it's such a faggot path and not even a pet dragon can change that. I think I'll try to switch the run into Devil or start an Angel run instead.

Shaki

Arbiter
I tried, but I just can't tolerate my Azata run, it's such a faggot path and not even a pet dragon can change that. I think I'll try to switch the run into Devil or start an Angel run instead.

Idk, playing lawful evil Azata could be cool, taking the power of magical musical faggots then using it to spread slavery, while they seethe. Seems like a fun idea for a playthrough.

BarbequeMasta

Learned
Nigger detected.
TBF, anything better than a CG faggot, there is a reason all leftist scum pick Azata.
You get to kill devils. That is its own reward.
I'll hang around with a Devil over an Azata any day of the week.

BarbequeMasta

Learned

Idk, playing lawful evil Azata could be cool, taking the power of magical musical faggots then using it to spread slavery, while they seethe. Seems like a fun idea for a playthrough.
Does Devil keep the previous Mythic ranks from Aeon/Azata unlike the other late game paths?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I went back to my Aeon to beat the game, and, as expected, I'm loving it far more than any other path.

Your words may say one thing, but my gaze pierces all!

zAeonPowers.jpg

Sharpedge

Prophet
Next playthrough I'm killing Nenio the second I meet her.
I've lost almost all will to play ever since stepping foot into Enigma and only sunken cost fallacy stops me from reloading.
The Enigma is awful, yep.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Where is this "areelu sketchbook" item that is supposed to be in Nocticulas palace? Anyone know? Cant seem to find it

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Nigger detected.
TBF, anything better than a CG faggot, there is a reason all leftist scum pick Azata.

Azata is all about freedom. The left is all about centralized control dictating everything that you do with your life.

My problem with this game is that they threat every anti egalitarian dialog as "evil". When in reality, egalitarianism produced most of the evil IRL.

Mauman

Learned
Azata is all about freedom. The left is all about centralized control dictating everything that you do with your life.

My problem with this game is that they threat every anti egalitarian dialog as "evil". When in reality, egalitarianism produced most of the evil IRL.

They want to believe that they're the chaotic resistance though. The more disgusting parts of the far left (really any far political ideology, it's just the "left" is in control nowadays so they're the ones that are the most corrupt) is their tendency to project.

Tsubutai

Educated
Where is this "areelu sketchbook" item that is supposed to be in Nocticulas palace? Anyone know? Cant seem to find it
Her sketchbook isn't in the palace, the second half of her Lexicon is. It's in the room on the left with the projector and a midnight bolt; you need to pass a moderately high perception check to find it.

Tsubutai

Educated
Lower left side: the room that you're locked out of only contains a chest and a trap, and you don't need to get in to finish the dungeon. Just dimension door your way inside, grab the loot (which includes bracers of armor +8), and dimension door out again.

Upper left side: IIRC that door is unlocked by completing a puzzle in that zone and then pushing a button that becomes activated when the puzzle is completed.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Her sketchbook isn't in the palace, the second half of her Lexicon is. It's in the room on the left with the projector and a midnight bolt; you need to pass a moderately high perception check to find it.
Thanks I got the lexicon, just that I thought there was supposed to be some sketchbook of hers that you could research when you get back to Drezen

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And I just reached the map where I meet Woljif again. It reminded me of the signature "innocent Baldur's Gate fun".

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Wrath has the rotating camera, but it is not 3D, right? I so wanted to go under the stairs in that nook in the Shield Maze, but the game put me on the level above.

Tsubutai

Educated
Thanks I got the lexicon, just that I thought there was supposed to be some sketchbook of hers that you could research when you get back to Drezen
The notes that trigger the research project are obtained later on, in Act 5.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm in the beginning of Chapter 3. My only field army is lead by Chief Ageboya (nigress mage). She just hit lvl 7. Should I start developing a second army. I have some loose reinforcement troops which I'm currently not using, and I haven't hired a general for them. Will I ever need a second field army?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

They want to believe that they're the chaotic resistance though. The more disgusting parts of the far left (really any far political ideology, it's just the "left" is in control nowadays so they're the ones that are the most corrupt) is their tendency to project.

Yep. Elysium, Limbo and the Abyss are lawless planes.

This leftists in the D&D world would advocate for a strict magic control, banning every "war spell" except for a ultra centralized organization, would advocate for high taxes so they can maintain extremely inefficient an corrupt wealth distribution services, punishes commonfolk who defend themselves from orcs and ban mercenary/adventureres for protecting then, since only the state should own the means of violence for then, require 666 licenses to be able to lawfully do experiemnts with spells, will try to impose "everyone is equal, and at the same time about oppressor and oppresed" into the entire world(...) and yet, this same people by some reason seems to like Chaotic paths which are all about FREEDOM.

---------------------

Guys, a question. Did anyone tested demon kineticist?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom