Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

volklore

Arcane
There's no specific order except you have to do Wintersun before you can enter ivory sanctum. And finishing Ivory Sanctum triggers the 1 month timer to end the act. Everything else you can do in the order you want.

purupuru

Learned
Is there a mod to remove the codex quest from the game?
which quest is that?
Chapter 5
Seilkind's quest
what's so bad about it? why do you want to remove it from the game?
The fight is the most annoying one in game. Forced turn based fight where you have to go around in a maze flipping levers while enemies respawn infinitely until you interact with 3 statues. It drags on way too long since there are always more than 10 actors taking their turns and in the mean time there is nothing interesting or challenging going on.
The quest itself is Fallout. Literally Fallout with vault doors, vault suits, an overseer and vault dwellers, except replace vault with "mineshaft." Oh and you are asked to fix their water source. I get it, codex loves Fallout, but I don't like it when Easter eggs get out of hand. One doom guy helmet? I can laugh it off. An entire Fallout Vault with magic waterchip quest? Not so much.

Stoned Ape

Savant
So, Anivia got me thinking about something.

If he had a magical procedure to turn himself into a woman, but magically preserved some of his semen before the procedure, could the she version of him then be artificially inseminated with his goop?

If that was the case, would she then give birth clones of himself?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

If he had a magical procedure to turn himself into a woman, but magically preserved some of his semen before the procedure, could the she version of him then be artificially inseminated with his goop?

I am simultaneously disgusted and certain that this came up at more than one table running this campaign. Lol

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

She's a lesbian and she doesn't like men, so that would be rape. Self-rape.

Stoned Ape

Savant

She's a lesbian and she doesn't like men, so that would be rape. Self-rape.

Wouldn't it just be a form of magically assisted onanism?

Thonius

Arcane

Asking really important questions I see.

Sunri

Liturgist
I'm looking for some portait pack with similar style to this any recommendation?
ABBuHvk.jpg

0nOOmKl.jpg

Mauman

Learned
Well fuck. I just got Aspect of the asp (which is supposed to add extra acid damage on all ray spells).

Got super excited.

Took elemental barrage on my fire blaster.

Cast scorching ray.......AND NOTHING.

God dammit Owlcat.
Giving you a poison-improving amulet in the game where everyone is immune to poison is a galaxy brain move.

Well, I could give two shits about the poison. Acid on the other hand, while resisted by many, there aren't THAT many immune to it in the game. I was hoping it would allow me to easily proc elemental barrage just by firing scorching rays/hellfire rays.

Alas, it's bugged.

ArchAngel

Arcane
There's no specific order except you have to do Wintersun before you can enter ivory sanctum. And finishing Ivory Sanctum triggers the 1 month timer to end the act. Everything else you can do in the order you want.
It is 1 month trigger to access end of act. I kept playing for 1-2 weeks after that with no problems.

Longes

Augur
You have achieved the peaks of powaful powah not many can pursue. Hats off, dicks out.

Stokowski

Arcane

Indeed. Where is the examination of what such offspring's sweat would taste like?

Stoned Ape

Savant

Indeed. Where is the examination of what such offspring's sweat would taste like?

Too many variables to calculate there, I'm afraid.

Firstly, we'd have to learn if Anevia has apocrine sweat glands or not.

Then we'd have to know if they are clones as suggested.

I believe diet also plays a part in the way sweat tastes, so then we'd need to ascertain that.

Overall, I think it's an impossible question to answer given the information provided.

cw8

Cipher
I met the duo after awhile and
the wokeshit comes about again:

wokeshit.jpg

Fortunately, there's the number 5 option.

Mauman

Learned

wokeshit.jpg

I'm honestly surprised they put that option in there.

Though I wish there was a middle ground that basically said "sorry, I regret asking".

Longes

Augur

wokeshit.jpg

I'm honestly surprised they put that option in there.

Though I wish there was a middle ground that basically said "sorry, I regret asking".
I don't know why people spent an in-universe year demanding Anevia tell you her medical secret and are then surprised that all the follow-up questions are equally awkward and invasive.

Thonius

Arcane

Too many variables to calculate there, I'm afraid.

Firstly, we'd have to learn if Anevia has apocrine sweat glands or not.

Then we'd have to know if they are clones as suggested.

I believe diet also plays a part in the way sweat tastes, so then we'd need to ascertain that.

Overall, I think it's an impossible question to answer given the information provided.
And they say woke shit got no audience!

Camel

Scholar

wokeshit.jpg

The next Owlcat Pathfinder game will have (Evil) Misgendering a tranny dialogue option. Also there will be a quest to help with "transitioning".

Aarwolf

Learned
worst thing is summoning spells, those wild hunt mofos were killers in Kingmaker, here they just stand doing nothing and get twoshotted.

It must have been bugged for you, in my trickster run they were very good.

Is there a mod to remove the codex quest from the game?

Use toy box to flag this quest done.

For me this quest was bugged in my two runs (it wouldn't go after initial part) and I couldn't care les. But reading all the bitching by reddit and steam retards THEY FORCED ME TO PLAY TURN BASED REEEEEE I HATE U OWLCAT was glorious.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is codex quest one with best tactician ever and army of infinite spawning demons?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom