Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I give this thread exactly the kind of post quality the game deserves.

A-Minish

Educated
It's literally in the ability description - only one summon at a time.
vGculb0.png

Sorry if I was not clear enough. According to the description this limitation should only affect one beast-tamer at a time, hence my question. Why does the limitation is group-wide when it should be individual. Moreover the last part of the description is confusing to me, the singular is used but the end might suggests that other BT's summon might be despawned. But thanks.

Vatnik Wumao
If you guys miss him that much, he's still pretty active on the Owlcats Wrath forums. He's only marginally less of a dick too. :smug:
Good to know but i doubt i will survive in that environment i already got banned on pf subreddit :shittydog:
He'll probably get banned over there too sooner or later due to his monocled aggressive stance and then he'll prolly come back to the 'dex.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you guys miss him that much, he's still pretty active on the Owlcats Wrath forums. He's only marginally less of a dick too. :smug:
Good to know but i doubt i will survive in that environment i already got banned on pf subreddit :shittydog:
He'll probably get banned over there too sooner or later due to his monocled aggressive stance and then he'll prolly come back to the 'dex.

Very few from the dex survive for any extended period of time on other communities.

They get used to how things work here and can't survive the moderation of other places.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

I'm actually mildly surprised he hasn't managed it yet. He's had more than one person tell him off for his... Desideriusness.

mediocrepoet

Patron
There's a problem when even Reddit thinks you're retarded.
I took my stand against censorship
7IryIgY.png

That's actually what I hate about most other forums generally. Everything's all srs bzns all the time with no room for just taking the piss now and again. That post sounds funny as hell.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

ArchAngel

Arcane
Now that I am playing my He-Man run in Real time while waiting for full release of fixes for charge in TB I kind of don't enjoy it much. AI does most battles without me needing to do much. Everyone rushes around like crazy, zergs one guy and murders him fast and moves on. Looks like playing Zerg in Sc2 lol instead of a pathfinder RPG. Maybe it didn't matter much in TB as well but at least I felt like I was doing something and making some decisions.. now it is just boring.

mediocrepoet

Patron
There's a problem when even Reddit thinks you're retarded.
I took my stand against censorship
7IryIgY.png

That's actually what I hate about most other forums generally. Everything's all srs bzns all the time with no room for just taking the piss now and again. That post sounds funny as hell.

Funny coming from the guy who mass rates my posts because he's butthurt 24/7.

Try posting something funny, not your usual REEEEing. I get tired of wading through your tears.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Now that I am playing my He-Man run in Real time while waiting for full release of fixes for charge in TB I kind of don't enjoy it much. AI does most battles without me needing to do much. Everyone rushes around like crazy, zergs one guy and murders him fast and moves on. Looks like playing Zerg in Sc2 lol instead of a pathfinder RPG. Maybe it didn't matter much in TB as well but at least I felt like I was doing something and making some decisions.. now it is just boring.
Up the difficulty, then. And rest less.

When I had to win two difficult fights using only consumables on Hard, I appreciated RTwP very much. And learned that for an actual 2D game the pathfinding is near perfect. I had to use the 'V' button through half of both fights, but it helped me to understand how good the game actually is.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
"Near" being the key word here, I guess. Your party still doesn't keep your selected formation when moving (something that was done in rts from 22 years ago) and combat is chock-full of pure retardation like chars being unable to move past already engaged allies and just strolling a few steps side to side behind their backs, eating reach weapon AOOs like candy.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
1. It is not Starcraft and will never be.
2. It should not be played as an RTS. If you were able to read you would have noticed the mention of the 'V' button. This is important.
3. There is no third dimension in the game. Nothing can be jumped over or stepped over, only walked around. For those who understand that pathfinding becomes way more predictable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom