Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Voids

Augur
The most competent slog of an experience I've ever had

zapotec

Liturgist
Is it playable now after the big patch? Or i need to wait the enhanced edition? I finished JAgged Alliance 2 in the meantime

Thonius

Arcane

Technomancer

Liturgist
Can you roleplay a good lich? That early part where you could accept lich powers from Zah but choose to avoid disturbing undead (Good) thus making nabasu fight more difficult gave me some hope. I know you can't be an effective lich that way avoiding unique evil raise dead options etc. but I want to do some meme builds.

20 CHA, dump CON. Going lich means I get to scale my health from CHA. Alchemist vivi 16 for cognatogen 8 CHA, 2 paladin for cha saving throws, 1 scaled fist for CHA to AC and 1 oracle for DEX to CHA AC swap revelation. Too bad there are no CHA to damage weapons besides that nocticula end game crossbow.

As an added bonus I plan to go Pharasma (who fucking hates undead) as my paladin patron deity :lol:
Want to see some angry god omens, hopefully I won't fall from grace.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
Can you roleplay a good lich? That early part where you could accept lich powers from Zah but choose to avoid disturbing undead (Good) thus making nabasu fight more difficult gave me some hope. I know you can't be an effective lich that way avoiding unique evil raise dead options etc. but I want to do some meme builds.

20 CHA, dump CON. Going lich means I get to scale my health from CHA. Alchemist vivi 16 for cognatogen 8 CHA, 2 paladin for cha saving throws, 1 scaled fist for CHA to AC and 1 oracle for DEX to CHA AC swap revelation. Too bad there are no CHA to damage weapons besides that nocticula end game crossbow.

As an added bonus I plan to go Pharasma (who fucking hates undead) as my paladin patron deity :lol:
You cannot be a good lich, or good demon, or good devil, or good swarm. The evil paths are pure evil.

Sunri

Liturgist

You can play semi good lich until chapter 5 when game takes your agency and force you to do bad things

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So the Inheritor mentioned Arshea...

The angel empyreal Lord Arshea (pronounced AHR-shey)[1] is a champion of the repressed and weary, providing mortals deliverance from their bonds.[2] This liberation applies to many of Arshea's worshipers, who often choose to ignore conventional gender identities, eventually choosing one that fits them best.[3]]

Arshea is worshipped by artisans, courtesans, some fey, and those seeking to escape repression. They eschew gender roles and often dress and behave as members of the opposite sex (or another gender role in societies with multiple gender roles) for a period of time ranging from months to decades, which they consider the best way to overcome repression and understand freedom, choosing the most fitting gender after this period of pilgrimage. Arshea teaches them to abandon constraining beliefs and practice free love and sexuality.[3][4]

It just doesn't stop, does it?

perfectslumbers

Arbiter

The angel empyreal Lord Arshea (pronounced AHR-shey)[1] is a champion of the repressed and weary, providing mortals deliverance from their bonds.[2] This liberation applies to many of Arshea's worshipers, who often choose to ignore conventional gender identities, eventually choosing one that fits them best.[3]]

If you don't want to be swamped in queers you're in the wrong universe. Shelyn and Desna and Sarenrae are poly lesbians in a relationship and there's bisexual brothels in heaven. I assume the only reason they didn't specifically mention Anevia being trans (and only hinted at it,) in this game is because Russian cops would knock on Owlcats doors and arrest them all. I'm surprised Owlcat gets away with all the gay characters in the first place, I guess Pathfinder doesn't count as childrens media, maybe it's age restricted or censored?

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Can you roleplay a good lich?
You cannot be a good lich, or good demon, or good devil, or good swarm. The evil paths are pure evil.

Good lich is an oxymoron.
If you were good you would not cheat the fucking death itself.
It's one of those rare cases when forcing player to uphold alignment by mechanical means is justified.
You can't eat your cake and have it too, so you either command legions of undead or sleep with clean conscience.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

If you don't want to be swamped in queers you're in the wrong universe.

I know but I'm still surprised at just HOW woke PF actually is. At least WotC cleaned up Greenwood's Magical Realm for release, Paizo revels in the tranny degeneracy.

Thonius

Arcane

If you don't want to be swamped in queers you're in the wrong universe.

I know but I'm still surprised at just HOW woke PF actually is. At least WotC cleaned up Greenwood's Magical Realm for release, Paizo revels in the tranny degeneracy.
Did they? As far as I know, it's just less gay/woke than PF.
Also, Inheritor is supposed to be the devil or some shit that redeemed. IDK, just do yourself a favor and avoid deep research into PF "lore". Same prob goes for DnD, but because of 2000 retcons, changes, etc.

Robber Baron

Savant
According to Ed Greenwood, incestual orgies are a normal way to "bond" among families in Fearun.

1xiL8mt.png

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
According to Ed Greenwood, incestual orgies are a normal way to "bond" among families in Fearun.

1xiL8mt.png

Forgotten Realms is the ultimate fetish setting, ever read about the drow lore? (very nsfw)

Pregnant drow women will usually have twins or triplets during pregnancy. The fetuses fight to death in the drow mothers womb and when they do they cause orgasms "infinitely stronger than that produced in the bedchamber or by any intoxicant." These orgasms are said to be the only reason drow even bother with reproduction since they're so evil.

Sunri

Liturgist

1xiL8mt.png

Forgotten Realms is the ultimate fetish setting, ever read about the drow lore? (very nsfw)

Pregnant drow women will usually have twins or triplets during pregnancy. The fetuses fight to death in the drow mothers womb and when they do they cause orgasms "infinitely stronger than that produced in the bedchamber or by any intoxicant." These orgasms are said to be the only reason drow even bother with reproduction since they're so evil.

So drows pregnancy is similar to sharks

https://www.livescience.com/29198-shark-embryos-cannibalize-others.html

Mortmal

Arcane
Owlcat had the gall to add homosex everywhere but not the balls to add actual nudity in the HELL DIMENSION OF SEX AND PERVERTED PLEASURES.
Just sayin'
Worse of USA, puritanism and prudishness, the strongest woke agenda ever , built by russians mercs for a publisher who dont give a flying fuck about the state of game release.
Truly codex game of the year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom