Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
Probably, if you grab wep training you can use that weapon as light I BELIVE. It's better to test it with ToyBox tho because who the fuck knows really.
I mean fighter special thingies like Armored bravery etc sorta like rogue talents.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

So with Mythic two weapon fighting you get -2/-2 with any kind of weapon? No need to be light?

But 0/0 if the offhand is Light...

You should be able to stack it with fighter's effortless dual wielding to make everything 0/0, no?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just load up the game and use toybox, really. It's better to quickly test it for yourself than suffer because of bad advice.

Real men commit to their decisions based on little or no information and then seethe in silence. It's the way our fathers did it and by golly, it's the way it should always be!
Cheat utilities are for the weak and pathetic.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'm surprised Owlcat gets away with all the gay characters in the first place, I guess Pathfinder doesn't count as childrens media, maybe it's age restricted or censored?
The game has ESRB rating "Mature". I think a large part of it due to the Russian law that prohibits gay propaganda.

HOw is the anti gay propaganda law works? I mean, I have heard that I can write a book with LGBTQ and rest of alphabet soap as longs it is for adults. If I try to promote homossexuality to children, I can get into jail and then deported. Is that right? Don't seem a bad law TBH. The Western Media loves to lie about Russia, so I'm asking a Russian.

Real men commit to their decisions

Strongly agreed.

According to Ed Greenwood, incestual orgies are a normal way to "bond" among families in Fearun.
Rean Give me cute ovulating real mommy mommy wifes with big breasts and fat butt! I am cute heterosexual human male mommy wifes wife scholar! I am!
Vo9gZQn.jpg

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
HOw is the anti gay propaganda law works? I mean, I have heard that I can write a book with LGBTQ and rest of alphabet soap as longs it is for adults. If I try to promote homossexuality to children, I can get into jail and then deported. Is that right? Don't seem a bad law TBH. The Western Media loves to lie about Russia, so I'm asking a Russian.
Well, basically - as any Russian law - it can be used against those who are not close to power or, especially, who oppose power. This particular law is mostly used against artists, keyboard warriors, and Western NGO's who support the alphabet soup. And to muzzle the press working for such NGO's and "human rights activists".

Sorry if I disappointed you. Russia is not a trad bastion against liberal plague, it's just a classic authoritarian state.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
How many waifus are there in WotR? The hippie succubus is the best it offers. Maybe you can count in the psycho elf chick or the half demon mommy with an unacceptably old sounding voice. 3 is a laughably low score and indicates this game is GAY!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
How many waifus are there in WotR? The hippie succubus is the best it offers. Maybe you can count in the psycho elf chick or the half demon mommy with an unacceptably old sounding voice. 3 is a laughably low score and indicates this game is GAY!
None.

Spider lady has spider legs.
Camellia needs to kill before sex.
Succubus would kill your penis, and she has issues called she's trying to find her inner self. Or some bullshit like that.
Big black swordswoman is so narrow minded, she wants to go shopping with you. She has so many issues you'd prefer a wooden object instead of relationship with her.
Crazy bard needs to be beaten few times, and needs trickster path to hire her, and she is usable only if you are into hobbits.
Ember is nice, but she's half burned. And you totally need to be nice to her crow. Otherwise no go. (Also if you go with her you are in danger of being burned on stake because they would consider you to be related to her.)

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Is there an optimal strategy with the crusade battles? Archers and magic spam?

I read that dragonslayers and barbarians are good units, but I am not quite sure how easy those are to obtain/stack.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
None.

Spider lady has spider legs.
Camellia needs to kill before sex.
Succubus would kill your penis, and she has issues called she's trying to find her inner self. Or some bullshit like that.
Big black swordswoman is so narrow minded, she wants to go shopping with you. She has so many issues you'd prefer a wooden object instead of relationship with her.
Crazy bard needs to be beaten few times, and needs trickster path to hire her, and she is usable only if you are into hobbits.
Ember is nice, but she's half burned. And you totally need to be nice to her crow. Otherwise no go. (Also if you go with her you are in danger of being burned on stake because they would consider you to be related to her.)

?? Wenduag is literally a cute monster girl, I thought weebs loved that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom