Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
How to properly manage move actions and standard actions in the RTwP mode?
Set all the autopause conditions and then as soon as combat starts press T or click the button with a tower icon on the bottom left side of the screen. This will make managing move and standard actions incredibly easy.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is now truly Wrath of the Cringefinder https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/3142947039174559017

Wrath of Memes 2021 Contest

Crusaders!

The war on demons may be a grim business, and we all need a good laugh from time to time. So how about we immortalize our crusade for posterity and cheer each other up during this holiday season? Let’s throw some memes at each other!

Rules:
  1. We accept memes in the form of gifs, images, videos. It may be your own artwork, a photo manipulation, a video sequence you’ve created etc.
  2. The meme must be created by you for this contest, one does not simply submit a Boromir meme found somewhere on the internet.
  3. The meme must be related to Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
  4. Use #WrathOfMemes hashtag to post your meme on social media, and find memes from other players; or post it in the #memes channel on our discord server before the 20th of December.
  5. No profanity, NSFW content or derogatory language.
  6. The winners will be chosen by a jury of Owlcats. We will announce the winners on the 27th of December.

Prizes:
  • First place - a Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous art book, and a code for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous game (or a Season Pass/ Commander Pack for the winner’s choice);
  • Second and the third place - a code for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous game, a Season Pass or a Commander Pack.

To memes!

badc0f03abb9d95dd8bd31e9ba3c1e0ec17722e1.png

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I stopped playing this for a while and I'm getting back into it, and just doing Blackwater now. I really like the dungeon in gameplay terms, and I love the story idea of it - it's very dark and very grim. I even like the "kitchen sink" lore and the mixture of tech and magic - we know it can work pretty well if handled right (Arcanum, Shadowrun).

The problem with Blackwater is that the art design is uneven. Some of the architecture and detail feels right, but what sticks out like a sore thumb is the Fallout-style sea-green 50s tech and the green screens - they're far too familiar-looking, and jarring in context. Needed more of a steampunk feel (which as I said, some of the general architecture does indeed have).

I wonder if it's a reflection of the Russian obsession with Fallout? - I mean, they just had to have a reference in there :)

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
1. I read somewhere (probably even here) that a Fallout-like dungeon is a backer's quest. So that's that.
2. Fallout is very close to Russian hearts, because this is what we should have done, but didn't. And, as the result, we lost our country - and the rest of the world just shrugged.

Supermedo

Augur
Huh this game doesn't pull any punches regarding companions of the opposite alignment, in other RPG you can coexist with the evil companion and sometimes redeem them but not here.
I had to kill two companions as good character.
didn't care about Camellia and I'm glad for killing murderous psycho but I'm still pissed for losing Wenduag (was best DPS character I had), like how fucking retarded she can be, why the fuck did she side with Savamelekh who ran away from me in the first encounter, it is obvious I'm the most powerful

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Huh this game doesn't pull any punches regarding companions of the opposite alignment, in other RPG you can coexist with the evil companion and sometimes redeem them but not here.
I had to kill two companions as good character.
didn't care about Camellia and I'm glad for killing murderous psycho but I'm still pissed for losing Wenduag (was best DPS character I had), like how fucking retarded she can be, why the fuck did she side with Savamelekh who ran away from me in the first encounter, it is obvious I'm the most powerful

Yeah, it's one of the good things about the game - it was with PFK too, they do treat your choices seriously, and at least try to make the meaningful and consequential.

One thing though, I was a bit disappointed to hear that you can't raise Cami from the dead as a Lich and re-use her as a companion. I suppose they figure that as an evil character you're likely to want to keep her on board regardless of her "hobby." But there could be reasons why an evil character might want to get rid of someone who's murdering crusaders (too much of a risk that she's be found out and it would reflect back on you and potentially mess up your plans). Just like you might not want to have Wendu in the team, even though she's aligned correctly, because she's a serial betrayer.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

How do you actually do 4 rerolls for weirds? Some azata stuff?

Azata Favorable magic = reroll
Persistent metamagic + favorable metamagic = reroll
Arcane Metamagic from Phantasmal mage = Another reroll

I never did a phantasmal mage cuz I don't play with manlets(despite Gnomes being the unique manlet race which should be allowed to life), so I'm not sure if is 4 saves but in theory is. Maybe Arcane metmagic can't stack with persistent magic. Anyone here wanna play as a Phantasmal Mage to answer?

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist

That's also true if you go Full Rage Demon in act 5
Sosiel and his brother die figthing the demons that you summoned, Arueshalae leaves if you didn't corrupted her and iirc Seelah and Lann dies too. So you have left Regill, Camellia , Wenduag, corrupted Arue, Woljif , Daeran and Edgy Manlet

Honestly more CRPG/RPG should do this.

Supermedo

Augur
WTF!!
Lann dies on me because of his stupid plan to Leeory Jenkins a demon, I googled and it seems you need to make Lann chieftain in Act 4 to survive the encounter, but it never came up for me at all, I got the quest for his mother but where the fuck it happens to make Lann a Chieftain in act 4
Is this game in purpose fucking up my damage dealers in purpose

Riel

Arcane
WTF!!
Lann dies on me because of his stupid plan to Leeory Jenkins a demon, I googled and it seems you need to make Lann chieftain in Act 4 to survive the encounter, but it never came up for me at all, I got the quest for his mother but where the fuck it happens to make Lann a Chieftain in act 4
Is this game in purpose fucking up my damage dealers in purpose

If all you are worried about is about the manpower you lose you know you can just create mercs and they will be a lot more optimized, well as long as you know what your are doing ofc, but that also applies for companions.

PSA: Best DPS is INT 8 wizard with 18 strength and a STAFF, it gets STR 1.5 dmg bonus :bounce:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom