Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous RELEASE Thread

Discussion in 'Owlcat Games' started by Dishonoredbr, Sep 2, 2021.

1. purupuru Learned

purupuru
    I have encountered a bug with Scaled Fist's CHA AC bonus. Every time I make a save (regardless of normal, quick or auto save), the CHA bonus is set to 1 lower than the correct value. Wearing a CHA headband and then removing it will set the bonus to the correct values but then the bug comes back next time you make a save. I think what happened is the racial bonus get lost somewhere (I'm a halfling).
    Did some searching, apparently this bug was in Kingmaker at one point as well?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    • WTF am I reading WTF am I reading x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. smaug Self-Ejected Patron

Self-Ejected
    Insert Title Here
    You can search for feats but not items from a shop. Owlcat please add search button for shops k thnx

also, AwesomeButton haste scrolls are dirt cheap from scroll vendor, make sure to buy all the useful cheap ones

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Fedora Master Arcane Patron Edgy

Fedora Master
    ^ Top  
  4. Takamori Learned

Takamori
    Went to the chapter 2, is that fucking gargoyle crusade encounter meant to be a slog? Or I just head bashed against a wall and broke it?

^ Top  
  5. smaug Self-Ejected Patron

Self-Ejected
    Insert Title Here
    You can buy high level scrolls like dragon morph and level 7 summon spells for cheap and use immediately with beginner Magic Device skill at level 3 holy shieeet
    :what:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Mauman Learned

Mauman
    I know you recommended the dhampir wizard class over Sylvan Sorc, but I had to see if the pets stacked.

They do. It's great. There's even a mythic ability that converts your animal companion into another undead minion so your undead passive bonuses apply.

Also, is there something I'm missing about the Triceratops? The Mastadon has higher strength, dex, and con. It has more attacks. It has a higher natural AC. It even has a higher base speed. Hell, their upgrades are even the same (meaning the Mastadon will ALWAYS have better stats) with the only difference being powerful charge vs trample.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Generic-Giant-Spider Unwanted

Unwanted
    HEY. snaps fingers Hey you.

Shut the fuck up.

You shut up right now.

• Brofist x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Friendly x 3
    • Yes x 1
    • No x 1
    • Okily Dokily! x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Saravan Savant

Saravan
    Uhh, did they change Azata? You get 4 superpowers now and shared teamwork feat every mythic rank? This is crazy.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • incline incline x 1
    • Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it Sweat gathers upon my brow, let me dab it x 1
    • Balanced Balanced x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Mauman Learned

Mauman
    The cheap and abundant supply of scrolls in this game makes me think that Scroll Savant might be the strongest arcane casting class.

Never mind you can also easily cast divine spells with the class as well.

^ Top  
  10. Ezeekiel Liturgist

Ezeekiel
    What is up with the performance during chargen? Is this a game or a crypto miner?
    The character system is so complex that browsing feats on a 2d menu results in framedrops...

Maybe I should wait for some patches/drivers to come out.

Anyway, it's been a while since I played a more involved RPG like this. Hope the gameplay is good enough to make up for the writing...

Can you make themed parties that kind of fit the factions of the world with the premade npc companions, or is it a Deadfire -style random bunch of colorful weirdos who don't really go together at all?

^ Top  
  11. Mortmal Arcane

Mortmal
    As usual when you have trouble, cast stinking clouds(precast delay poison on everyone) or pits, or use ray of exhaustion or any stat damage.Have the melee buffed to max , yes its long and a chore.

• Salute Salute x 1
    • Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Anonymous Wife Scholar Arcane

Anonymous Wife Scholar
    Thank you !! You are a good !! I did not understand post ! because I was busy ! maximum soreness ! from Deedlit wife !! I was! I am blasting ! from Deedlit wife !! I am! You are a good !!

• nice nice x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Disgusting! Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Mortmal Arcane

Mortmal
    By the way anyone knows how to set back the siege banner to green ? it supposed to turn red only if some fort is under siege.. Except none are under siege.

• Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Anonymous Wife Scholar Arcane

Anonymous Wife Scholar
    What! Merchant !! Good strong 1% wealths friend !! That is not kosher Merchant !! Is not! You are a good strong friend !!
    [​IMG]

• gimme dem dolla bills gimme dem dolla bills x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disgusting! Disgusting! x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Ontopoly Hater of Larian

Ontopoly
    I was going to kill the Fox on sight but she kind of won me over. Maybe I'll kill her when she reveals that she's a fox.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Doggy Doggy x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. Generic-Giant-Spider Unwanted

Unwanted
    I had a high GPU temperature during chargen, I had to manually reduce frames to 60 FPS in nVidia Control Panel and I think I also changed OpenGL rendering to specifying the GPU instead of use global settings/auto-select and CUDA to my GPU as well. Brought it way down as a result.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Meredoth Arcane

Meredoth
    Yep. I did the lich transformation few minutes ago.

The lich transformation ritual (open)

You will be attacked during the transformation and ahve to have party helping you, if you are soloing ,bring the party. After it, your "instructor" will have your phylactery and I only tested one option to give it to him but he remands a price...

So far, the Lich form is not that interesting. And I liked how the fact taht you have philactery is not a good thing and it can be exploited. I will not say how, play the game to discover.

What is silly is that I can use blood infusions from my wiz subclass while a pure bone form.

Now, I will try Legend and make a backup of my save because I wanna see if I can get caster level = 40 with legend. Will play in story mode till I can decide legend in chapter 5(already did a bit of ch 5 as a lich). To be honest, losing my lich spells seems a extremely high cost but lets see what happens.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  18. Trash Player Scholar

Trash Player
    It is correct. Check pfsrd. It is a common mistake to equate CR to Hit Die. High level creatures often have higher HD than CR.
    CR works alright in single digit but tends to inflate compared to a party of 4+ later. Monsters lag behind mathfinding murderhobos.

It should be an appropriate encounter for a party of 6 lv10 adventurers. Owlcat may have a different idea.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Anonymous Wife Scholar Arcane

Anonymous Wife Scholar
    What!

• Funny Funny x 9
    ^ Top  
  20. Decado Prestigious Gentleman Old time handsome face wrecker Patron

Decado
    Codex 2014
    I've mentioned this elsewhere but we just had a baby and he is a kickin', fussin', screamin', punchin', shittin' machine. Future crusader, perfectly able to kill multitudes of Saracens. Wife did a good job, 10/10 would impregnate again.

This, combined with my actual job, means I'm busy with real life. I don't have time for stupid bullshit like liberals, covid vaccine boosters, or respeccing. So someone just tell me straight up, have I fucked myself by rolling a human paladin? Is the class busted? Am I going to pay for this shit in 27 hours?

• Brofist x 5
    • No x 3
    • thumbs down x 1
    • it is a mystery x 1
    • Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Fedora Master Arcane Patron Edgy

Fedora Master
    Despite what one might expect, gargoyles for example still get affected by stanking cloud. Demons apparently as well. Once you get aoe poison resistance there's no reason not to bomb every battlefield with gas.

^ Top  
  22. sorinmask Just like Yves, I chase tales. Patron

sorinmask
    Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    No, just that the mount is a bit buggy atm. So when you're presented with the option, pick the bound weapon, for less headaches.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Decado Prestigious Gentleman Old time handsome face wrecker Patron

Decado
    Codex 2014
    Thanks dude. God be with you and all that.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nuke it from orbit Nuke it from orbit x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Hamster Arcane Patron

Hamster
    Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
    Sawyer.jpg

• Funny x 12
    • incline x 9
    • Despair x 2
    • Prestigious x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Balanced x 2
    • Brofist x 1
    • feels good man x 1
    • Yes x 1
    • sad x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Equip the Ring x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. LannTheStupid Товарищ Patron

LannTheStupid
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Build a watercooling loop or upgrade.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.