Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

FriendlyMerchant

Not one shekel will remain unturned. Not one bargain will be unhaggled

Sb3w968.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
For people who are far into the game, how bad is the SJW shit? Since I haven't started playing, I'm seriously considering refunding it.
The worst of it is just a lot of women everywhere, they don't even talk about girl power or anything. A lesbian couple who apparently one is a trans but she hasn't talked about it yet. Other than that there are black people but hopefully you're not that far gone that black people are an issue to you. Just play the game and quit being a pussy about wokism or whatever... Or go swarm and kill all the people you hate in a video game.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
What mythic path are you going for on your first playthrough, Lord of Riva?

Lich was planned from the get go. I nromally tend to play chaotic good but... I mean a fucking lich? That is hard to be beat in the coolness department.

I have played the Story up to Act 3 in beta and still need to finish it, couldn't bring myself to play other paths after investing 240 Hours into it. Wanted to go "legend" if i don't burn out on it next.

EDIT: Wizard -> Hellknight Signifier btw.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Deciding to go aeon since druids are all about balance and the natural order of things. The chapter 1 decision seems like a big deal and it looks like aeon will have to make a lot of big fucked up decisions in order to progress. Acknowledging that demons don't belong in gorion seems great but going further and saying that the angels protecting everyone in gorion don't belong there either is big.

Muh cosmic order.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Galfrey as a Undead

I posted her as a

undead

And lets be honest. She deserves it. Mainly after what she did and did while you are away.

I have a severed human head in my inventory.

I have a lot of demon heads in my. Mostly from ch 4.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Trying to play honest, live with the consequences and such, but man, loosing a guy in a huge dungeon and being poor as fuck to buy any raise dead scrolls feels bad man
feelsgoodman.png
Especially since he is damn damage dealer!
rating_rage.gif

Mortmal

Arcane
"found a workaround for the permanent red Banner of Defense. When there's a demon army coming for you, if they're going to pass through a fort, let them, I just did and my banner of defense turned back to green."

Might help people here at chapter 3.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
LOL
I critical hit the succubus in Tira’s house with Sheelah 107 damage and one shot her:D

FriendlyMerchant

I despise this creature

WIQmx3L.png
based owlcat added literal pepe faced companion that triggers everybody

Only problem I have with her is that her writer tried to write someone who was much much smarter than them. You really can't do that. The other side of the coin is that someone who is smart enough to write a 20 INT character is going to probably be too autistic to actually write.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I gave in and recruited the thiefling. Best sounding companion so far. I don't care if he is gay. Also, first male party memeber besides the MC!

I find that these thieflings are portrayed as literally gypsies. Incline! :incline:

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
Reroll. I won't be playing this shit with such dumb niggers trannies or shit writting. Going full evil path. I want to burry this city of soddom.

new char

unknown.png

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
If you can’t grok satire either you’re autistic or sub-90 IQ
Agree.

if you’re saying it’s pro-woke entryism (ironically the NPCs are the NPC meme so are a particularly ham-handed and overwritten example of that) you’re seeing what you want to see instead of what’s there.
Agree.

They’re good at deadpan satire.
Heavily disagree. And even if we pull the good ol' "tastes are subjective" line, it still would be objectively bad since it plays it straight in an otherwise serious narrative. It's one thing for a character to be humorous in-setting, another for it to be a subtle way to break the fourth wall resting on a technicality (namely that such a character isn't saying anything that would be meta despite its whole shtick being a continuous wink by the devs to the player).

It’s not straight. There’s nothing subjective about it.

How can you possibly think it’s straight? She sucks up to every big bad you meet out SCIENCE. The only one more oblivious to the world around her is evidently you guys. Yeah it’s overwritten like the other female characters but at least this one is hilarious.

I can’t even believe we need to have this conversation. They’re just totally sending up Reddit and you’re hurr, durr, this is totally straight. You’re sending up yourselves.

Delterius

Arcane
I despise this creature

WIQmx3L.png
based owlcat added literal pepe faced companion that triggers everybody

Only problem I have with her is that her writer tried to write someone who was much much smarter than them. You really can't do that. The other side of the coin is that someone who is smart enough to write a 20 INT character is going to probably be too autistic to actually write.
nenio is clearly not meant to be smart. she's just autistic.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have to say, that garrison dungeon, while impressive in how big it is, it's a damn slog. So many god damn fights, pretty tough ones too, and right now I feel the game is just trolling me. Opened a door, in there there are several small demons, a couple of half-demons and 2 freaking minotaurs. wut.

Delterius

Arcane
I have to say, that garrison dungeon, while impressive in how big it is, it's a damn slog. So many god damn fights, pretty tough ones too, and right now I feel the game is just trolling me. Opened a door, in there there are several small demons, a couple of half-demons and 2 freaking minotaurs. wut.
did you cast grease

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom