Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 2 announced, now available for preorder

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Alexander Mishulin; Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

We've known since April that Owlcat were planning to produce a second season pass for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous consisting of three additional DLCs. With the release of the first season pass' final DLC in August and the Enhanced Edition update last month, they're now ready to formally unveil Season Pass 2. The first DLC in the season pass will add a new companion to the game and a new class, the Shifter. The second DLC, as previously teased, is a sequel to the Through The Ashes side campaign DLC which will also unlock new content in the base game. Finally, the third DLC is a fan servicey endgame scenario set in Kenabres that appears to be inspired by Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC. Wrath of the Righteous creative director Alex Mishulin describes them in further detail in the season pass announcement trailer.

Pathfinders!

Today, we have great news for those of you who think that a hundred (or six) hours of adventuring is not enough—we are opening preorders of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 2 on Steam, GOG, and Epic Games Store!

Recently, we had asked our community which DLC ideas they think are the best. More than 30 thousand people participated in this survey, providing us with invaluable data. It helped us plan the content for the next season, and will likely keep helping us in the future. See for yourself: our Creative Director Alexander Mishulin is here to tell you more about what’s coming.
  • DLC #4 brings a new companion for the Knight Commander's party, and a new playable class: the everchanging shifter! Bolster your party with a reliable brawler, capable of taking on the aspects of various wild beasts. Delve into the lost secrets of the old Sarkoris. And, who knows, maybe even find a new love that could transcend time.
  • DLC #5 will be a new standalone campaign that picks up where the Through the Ashes story left off. A new demon lord with his hordes of frozen minions is emerging from the depths of the Abyss. With the Knight Commander being busy elsewhere, what can a group of regular adventures with no mythic powers do to save the day? This expansion offers a 6-7 hours long story which you can play independently, or import your hero from the Through the Ashes savegame. And after you're done, a whole new dungeon in the main campaign will open for the Knight Commander to explore.
  • DLC #6 will bring the Knight-commander back to Kenabres. During your first visit, things did not go well. Now that the demonic assault has been thwarted, and the crusaders are preparing their final counterattack, why not take a little break? Kenabres, burned and rebuilt, is holding a new festival, and the Knight Commander will be the guest of honor. This is your chance to spend some quality time away from the battlefields, together with your companions — and, perhaps, go on a special date with your loved one. Be careful, though: the war isn't over yet, and even the new, peaceful Kenabres might hide its share of secrets...
We are hoping you will love these new DLC! And if you or your friends still haven’t played Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous or the DLC from the first season, Steam and Epic Games Store Halloween Sales are the perfect time to purchase them at a discount up to 55%!

Spooky crusading!​

As mentioned, the second season pass for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is available for preorder on Steam and GOG for $29. It's unclear when exactly the first DLC will be out, but judging by the GOG page it may be sometime early next year. It's no secret that the Codex wasn't too satisfied by the first batch of DLCs for Wrath of the Righteous. To be honest there's little reason to believe these will be any better, but perhaps Mishulin and his team will surprise us.

Tony

Novice
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
  • DLC #6 will bring the Knight-commander back to Kenabres. During your first visit, things did not go well. Now that the demonic assault has been thwarted, and the crusaders are preparing their final counterattack, why not take a little break? Kenabres, burned and rebuilt, is holding a new festival, and the Knight Commander will be the guest of honor. This is your chance to spend some quality time away from the battlefields, together with your companions — and, perhaps, go on a special date with your loved one. Be careful, though: the war isn't over yet, and even the new, peaceful Kenabres might hide its share of secrets...
Am I right in thinking this is like the DLC for Mass Effect 3 where you get a vacation you are supposed to do before the last mission?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Even if they offered to pay you $30, it still wouldn't be worth suffering through this buggy, faggot tripe.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Could just not get into the first game. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't do it. How is this one. It's still on my Steam wishlist.

Tony

Novice
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Could just not get into the first game. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't do it. How is this one. It's still on my Steam wishlist.
I think it's great, but I loved the first one. All I can offer is if you didn't like the first because of the real-time combat, you can play both in turn-based mode now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom