Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Last Sarkorians DLC Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Last Sarkorians

Owlcat released The Last Sarkorians DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous today, kicking off the game's second season of content. It sounds like it's a bit more than just a simple companion DLC. The announcement post describes it as the game's largest expansion yet, and the one that's most deeply integrated with the original campaign. Here's its launch trailer, which formally introduces the new companion, rowdy Sarkorian shifter Ulbrig Olesk. Apparently he's been away from his homeland for a awhile.

Greetings, Pathfinders!​

The time has come to go on a new adventure! The Last Sarkorians DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is finally here!​

If you’ve been looking for a reason to roll a new character and challenge the forces of the Abyss once more – look no further. Start a new game and try the new Shifter class or its archetypes. Grow claws and wings, turn into animals or mythical creatures, and discover new ways to defeat foes old and new.​

Meet Ulbrig Olesk, a new shifter companion with the unique griffonheart archetype, who will be available from chapter 1. Travel with him to the places that were once dear to his heart and uncover the secrets of his past. And if you like Ulbrig enough, let him know, and see where your feelings take you!​
To see all the content this DLC has to offer, we recommend that you start a new game or load a save from before your first visit to the Blackwing Library in Kenabres. Or, if you’re not interested in kindling a romance, you can load a save from chapter 3 or 5, wait for Ulbrig to appear in your throne room, and follow him on his personal quest.​

The DLC is available on Steam, GOG, the Epic Games Store, and also on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. We have also decided to celebrate the release of the new DLC with a discount of up to 70% on the game itself and additional content. The sale starts today on Steam, GOG, and Xbox, and on March 9 on the Epic Games Store.​

This is the biggest DLC we have created for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous so far and the one that’s most deeply integrated into the main story. So please let us know what you think of our approach once you’ve completed the DLC! We hope you enjoy it as much as we loved working on it!​

Happy shifting!​

As mentioned, The Last Sarkorians is available on Steam and GOG for $13.

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
I always loved Shifter and shifter-like classes and abilities in arpeegees. Something about being supposedly innocuous and then turning into some fleshcrafted monster ripping enemies apart always appealed to me. Very few games try that and I am yet to find one that truly does that well. Buuuuuut it's Pathfinder so I dunno...

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I always loved Shifter and shifter-like classes and abilities in arpeegees. Something about being supposedly innocuous and then turning into some fleshcrafted monster ripping enemies apart always appealed to me. Very few games try that and I am yet to find one that truly does that well. Buuuuuut it's Pathfinder so I dunno...
I like the class.
It's like a WAY more potent melee druid build - obviously without the spellcasting, but you don't want that stuff in melee anyway.

And you can turn into a carpet with claws. :lol:

Very few games try that and I am yet to find one that truly does that well.

Shifter? NwN 1
Shifters were pretty good in NWN, though I didn't like the undead forms. A druid metamorphing into an abomination of life has all kind of lore and concept problems. They were especially good if they took a one level monk dip and used Owl's Insight for massive WIS bonus to the natural AC. Shifters also had Raksasha form which made them immune to Lvl8 spells and lower. That same form also gave the user infinite at-will casts of Ice Storm and Dispel Magic and a +5 weapon. Dragon Shape was still better though.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Very few games try that and I am yet to find one that truly does that well.

Shifter? NwN 1
Shifters were pretty good in NWN, though I didn't like the undead forms. A druid metamorphing into an abomination of life has all kind of lore and concept problems. They were especially good if they took a one level monk dip and used Owl's Insight for massive WIS bonus to the natural AC. Shifters also had Raksasha form which made them immune to Lvl8 spells and lower. That same form also gave the user infinite at-will casts of Ice Storm and Dispel Magic and a +5 weapon. Dragon Shape was still better though.

There was an assassin build built around the Kobold Commando form, that was my favorite

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Here's how you recruit this "most deeply integrated" new companion:
- You go to the library, where you find a statue of a griffon, which animates and flies away once you approach.
- The same griffon crashes through the roof of your tavern when you return and turns into a man as absolutely no one reacts, tells you he wants to kill demons and he'll be coming with from now on.

And people gave Mass Effect shit for its writing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom