Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles

The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous was released today, a few weeks later than originally scheduled. As you may recall, this is a roguelike mode DLC set in the abyssal island realm of the same name, where the party has embarked on a treasure hunt at the behest of a mysterious boatman. Like Kingmaker's similar Beneath the Stolen Lands DLC, it's accessible both from the main campaign and as a standalone game mode. Here's its launch trailer along with the accompanying press release:

5PM CEST Cyprus, Nicosia 30 August, 2022: Owlcat Games today launched The Treasure of the Midnight Isle - the third premium DLC for critically-acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, now available on Steam, GOG.com and Epic Game Store. Board the grim cursed ship and venture into the inky blackness of the Abyss - will you uncover untold riches, or be devoured by unspeakable horrors?
  • Explore the vast archipelago full of treasures and dangers in a stand-alone rogue-like mode, or as a part of the main campaign.
  • Try out different builds and party compositions, taking advantage of the enormous variety of the Pathfinder role-playing system – including the mythic paths.
  • Death is just a setback! If a party perishes, its progress can still help you in subsequent playthroughs.
  • Equip new magic weapons, put new magic potions and scrolls on your belt, and challenge both old and new enemies.
  • Discover the secret of the ship that takes you on your journeys – and the truth about the ultimate treasure you're seeking.
This DLC along with the two previous ones conclude the first Season of additional content, which can be purchased altogether via Season Pass for a discounted price. The second Season of content for the game (Season Pass #2) will also consist of three new DLCs and will become available to players later this year. More details are to be revealed in September.

Alongside the new DLC, patch 1.4 launches for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous including quality of life improvements and fixes. The full list of changes can be found here.​

The Treasure of the Midnight Isles is available now on Steam and GOG for $13. With this release, Wrath of the Righteous' first season pass is complete. As mentioned above, details about the game's next batch of DLCs will be revealed in September.

Delterius

Arcane

ropetight

Scholar
Waiting to buy GOTY edition on sale for 5$ in, let's say, 5 years.
Great value there for hour of fun creating characters and quitting an hour after that.

Basante

Novice
I was having fun with a first run throught the DLC, it feels much more relaxed doing just combat encounters.

ropetight

Scholar
Waiting to buy GOTY edition on sale for 5$ in, let's say, 5 years.
Great value there for hour of fun creating characters and quitting an hour after that.
if that is all you want you can get it now for 0$.
But then I will play my hour without all the great DLC's with extra classes and portraits that were cut from initial release and DLC's that make RPG roguelike, RTS, sandbox, card game and flight simulator!
Better to wait.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
I would never buy anything from Russkies again. They might have moved their billing center to Cyprus, but they are still fucking russians.
Oh don't worry, you will soon beg to buy gas again LOL

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
WOTR is a russian game? I bought the ultimste pre-order with supposed season pass. I had to have one under my gog belt.

Will i get the next DLCs just added?
gfXPa3q.jpg

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
By buying this game I financially supported the invasion of Ukraine by r*ssians AND the invasion of fantasy by trannies.

And now I have to live with this guilt.
You also supported invasion on your ass by your wife boyfriend's BBC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom