Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC releasing on August 11th

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Idk man, Pal is autoinclude for me and Daeran vs undead.

I’d probably just skip Nabasu with that team. If you’re not using her the rest of the game give her Blind Fight for gaze immunity and let her tank that fight. If you stay outside the radius with everyone else and give Wolj the Death Ward scroll (and Reduce him) they should be able to handle the Nab with artillery support from Lann. Finnean on Wolj - you’re significantly gimping yourself if you don’t use it.

Enlarge Lann (he’s WIS to hit so no Malus) with Hurricane Scroll from Nenio and +3 Bow. Aspect of Falcon scrolls are cheap as are other first level scrolls. Use his Perfect Strike and Ki Attack.

Cam can Call Lightning for full damage vs the Ghouls. Cast it with Empower Rod? Use Hampering Hex to give Nab -2 AC. She gets DEX-to-dam at lvl five so can charge in on Nab once gaze fires. Its not an aura.

Ember can Demoralize the Nab with Seashell from Brimorak House on Persuasion. Can Web area where Ghouls spawn depending on party make-up and/or Glitterdust Blind Nab and Ghouls. Or just try to Slumber Nab after Demoralize.

Most Important thing is to interrupt the Hold Person, Mass with damage in RTwP. Zerg with Seelah and Wolj and activate Smite on way (Swifts are clunky in RTwP).
I made i mistake without telling you everything so my goal is everything on normal difficulty no usable items except potions and team comp you already know.My main char was human bloodrider.Using longspear and dashing cavalier gloves.Game performes like shit so i deleted it.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Supposed to be another year. Maybe each one will cut bloated content and fix what’s left.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The game more than give you sufficient tools to deal anything the game throws at you at Core. You can probably auto-level up every single companion and able to finish the game at Core so long you bother to read descriptions and how everything interacts.

PF or 3.5 has high ceiling for optimization in general that what's in KM or WOTR is something you would expect a decently built party to be able to handle.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Oh, the DLC is just another infinite dungeon, because the game totally needed more combat.

Lol, fuck D&D/PF. The whole “WOW 50 CLASSES!1!1!1” and it amounts to nothing interesting regarding gameplay.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Lol, fuck D&D/PF. The whole “WOW 50 CLASSES!1!1!1” and it amounts to nothing interesting regarding gameplay.
It was always going to be that way with a plot-on-rails campaign. You have dozens of skillchecks, all leading you to the same choices. No matter what class you play, you're going to be fighting the same battles in slightly different ways. The whole thing is a masterclass in bad writing and design.

There may be something for someone if they like the combat, but it's hard to enjoy the hundredth over-tuned trash mob in a row when you care nothing for the setting or characters - both of which are beyond cancerous and idiotic.

It's like participating in a D&D game, but the DM is an actual faggot who keeps trying to introduce his own gay, stupid characters and dumb ideas.

Codex Year of the Donut
r with another season pass on the way
remember when the original idea of "season passes" was so you could just pay one flat fee for all the dlc?
then the devs were like "lol, what if we just introduce multiple season passes?"

gamedevs are their own worst enemy

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
remember when the original idea of "season passes" was so you could just pay one flat fee for all the dlc?
Was that ever the case? On the contrary, I always figured they called them season passes for a reason. The implication was that this was a live service game for which you were purchasing an annual pass. The majority of games just ended up not receiving enough DLC to have more than one of them.

Codex Year of the Donut
Was that ever the case? On the contrary, I always figured they called them season passes for a reason. The implication was that this was a live service game for which you were purchasing an annual pass. The majority of games just ended up not receiving enough DLC to have more than one of them.
that's pretty much how all non-live service "season passes" worked until recently, yes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season_pass_(video_games)

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
In fairness, this group of LGBLT trannies that call themselves game developers were upfront that the season pass would only be for a certain number of DLC.

The point of season passes was always to get a lower overall price on a package of content. With sports, it was to buy tickets to an entire season, getting you a lower ticket price on each game.

I think Rusty is thinking of "expansion passes", like with TW3, where you bought every future expansion at once.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
then the devs were like "lol, what if we just introduce multiple season passes?"

I remember when season passes were controversial. Wow. How times have changed.

FriendlyMerchant

I remember when season passes were controversial. Wow. How times have changed.
I wonder why Torrenting is still controversial. You can bypass the season pass with a few cracks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom