Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
assigned art director is probably Hannah Kennedy.

After looking through her art, I now want whatever this is to be made into a game.

hannah-kennedy-rnoel-commission.jpg

BlackheartXIII

Educated
Brett Klosser is likely Pentiment's lead programmer.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-klooster-a9021651?trk=public_profile_browsemap

"Working on an unannounced project at Obsidian to help produce a prototype game proposal using the Unity game engine. Inherited a starter project with a mature tooling backend created for another game and greatly expanded the project to fit new requirements of the new project. The team is very small and agile with frequent shifting of goals and priorities. I was the sole engineering resource for the project during prototype and managed the needs of all departments. These needs include console platform support, build systems, engine feature support, and new feature development."

Last edited:

ferratilis

Magister
Usually midlife crisis means impetuous spending, having an affair, heavy drinking etc. Josh went for gender dysphoria instead. Truly an avantgarde man.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
If the dude turns tranny I would not be shocked in the least bit. A guy I knew online came back from a hiatus and posted a pic of him looking like some ugly girl and he did not get the response he expected. I bet he moved over here now that I think about it.

ferratilis

Magister
All the signs are pointing towards it: he drives a Fiat, collects sewing machines, drinks cocktails with funny names, hangs out with prostitutes, and God knows what else. The writing's on the wall.

Delterius

Arcane
All the signs are pointing towards it: he drives a Fiat, collects sewing machines, drinks cocktails with funny names, hangs out with prostitutes, and God knows what else. The writing's on the wall.
Drives a fiat and hangs out with prostitutes? Oh no. Sawyers middle life crisis is pivoting away from being Austrian and trying to be Italian.

Sannom

Augur
Ooooh, so that's what that emoji is! It always looked some weird crown-thing holding a shovel to me...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom