Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
People need to finally realise that we live in global oligarchic dystopia with insane ideological cult in charge of our entertainment and culture. Not figuratively. Not metaphorically. Not hyperbolically. Literally

Josh Sawyer is infected with woke virus. He would get laughed at any PolitBuro conference in Soviet Union

P.S. Only well-done fantasy blacks can be found in Old Elder Scrolls games

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Josh Sawyer is depressed because he was brainwashed into thinking being barbarian german male, fucking for free intern women and making cRPGs for grognards is toxic. No! that was in his blood, his nature, his destiny. He chose soymilk over Alpine Yoghurt

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Wait a moment, rusty.

Are you saying that... Italy is a successful historic nation? Not only that, but we are also white?!

Hey you guys! Grab your mandolins and prepare your pizzas, rusty rehabilitated our entire country!
"Italy" as a state only exist from 2nd half on 19th century and such was not unsuccessful. I'm not counting the medieval Kingdom of Italy for various reasons. You made it better than modern Germany in the same period. You were among the losers in only one World War of the two and ended with BIGGER territory (in Europe) ) overall. You are richer than 85% of the World - despite the budget being always in the negative. You are in EU, so that is a minus but then 3/4 or more of Europe is so relatively it is not terrible. The state has its problems but it isn't going anywhere soon. So yes, I'd say overall Italy is somewhat successful. And the predecessors, the states in the peninsula before XVIII century were doing ok or better. Overall i give Italy 3,5 Codexian Trolls out of 5. Would be a better score if this clown Mussolini didn't assume that the war is decided in 1940 and stayed away but no one is perfect.
As to whiteness, I only know that my friend in primary school (he was somewhere from Veneto) could pass as a Germanic Aryan in some WW2 German breeding program. Seriously. But then it was Veneto, North as it comes.

People need to finally realise that we live in global oligarchic dystopia with insane ideological cult in charge of our entertainment and culture. Not figuratively. Not metaphorically. Not hyperbolically. Literally

Josh Sawyer is infected with woke virus. He would get laughed at any PolitBuro conference in Soviet Union

P.S. Only well-done fantasy blacks can be found in Old Elder Scrolls games
Quest for Glory III had ok blacks as well, iirc.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Sawyer went FULL SHIZO. Jewfornia fried his neural cortex. He's completely out of balance. Five years max from becoming Jenny Sawyer and streaming his daily dilating sessions on Twitch. I hope I'll never have son like Josh. Both Sawyer and Avellone are huge disappointments. Both could have started their own companies, be independent, brave and fight each other for the title of RPG KING. They would have found freedom and success. Instead, they opted for the path of least resistance. Weak sperms

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Sawyer is not going to add a bunch of minorities to geographical places they don’t belong. You can dislike the man, but he is slavishly devoted to cultural and historical accuracy.
What! Here anon I do give you Sawyer Italia anon! I do!
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
Ah is so good americans inserting their dumb social justice lunatic agenda to represent our country.
Thanks Muricah we dont need your social disease here.

Codex Year of the Donut
Sawyer is not going to add a bunch of minorities to geographical places they don’t belong. You can dislike the man, but he is slavishly devoted to cultural and historical accuracy.
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
Ah is so good americans inserting their dumb social justice lunatic agenda to represent our country.
italians are black though

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
No we have a lot of variety in our skin color depending where you go. And even the dark skinned italians are usually olive or tan never african black.

My mom has a tan skin my father a pale one i have skin pale like wax and blue eyes so.

Codex Year of the Donut
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png
No we have a lot of variety in our skin color depending where you go. And even the dark skinned italians are usually olive or tan never african black.

My mom has a tan skin my father a pale one i have skin pale like wax and blue eyes so.
Italians are black.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png

Italians are black.
Something tells me you must be american.:D

Codex Year of the Donut
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png

Italians are black.
If Italians aren't black then explain this
YpYWubA_d.webp

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png

Italians are black.
YpYWubA_d.webp
Three words.

Americans raving lunatics.

Wunderbar

Arcane
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png

Italians are black.
YpYWubA_d.webp
i thought Vailian were supposed to be French.

Codex Year of the Donut
YpYWubA.jpg

FFGYhTa.png

Italians are black.
YpYWubA_d.webp
Three words.

Americans raving lunatics.
So you can't in fact explain it?
I rest my case.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You better put it to rest

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom