Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Peripeteia - Deus Ex-inspired FPS/RPG set in anime cyberpunk Poland

Nm6k

Scholar
I like it. She no longer looks out of place but she still looks creepy which if I remember right was the point in the first place.

Nm6k

Scholar
Also wanted to ask do you all know if they are going to do a full release or a early access release first.

RoSoDude

Arcane
Hopefully the partial timezone overlap between April Fools and Screen Saturday didn't fool you! Our protagonist did in fact get a makeover, but not that extreme. The used background music is an intro to llwll's NUE Tomie, check it out!

keep-your-eyes-open-christian-bale.gif

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron
anime-style characters have always looked out of place with this game, and been a visual discordant note that has hampered excitement.

maybe the devs will cut anime-style MC and the game can thrive on it's inherent quality. or not.

Momock

Augur
I don't understand why they didn't go full animu for the characters, and by that I mean go full cellshading (or even use 2D sprites, these integrate surprisingly well in 3D environments).

At least the new Tim Burtonesque style is an unique direction, that could be cool.

robinox

Educated
I thought the model was ok; new one is more detailed but less cheeky.
Besides, isn't the game going to be played mostly first person?
IMO if they had resources to spend about modelling, I'd have rather added an extra cool enemy, as lack in enemy variety is one of the most common and detrimental flaw of indie FPSs.

Self-Ejected

Lim-Dûl

Self-Ejected
The screenshots look good. Bring to mind Texhnolyze. If they could tone down the edge of the character that would be nice.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Heh this sounds for me more like some multiplayer map music from late 90s or early 2000s shooter rather than club music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zariusz

Arbiter
Can she even blink?
For me it looks like in 3rd person there is some weird disjoint between Marie head moves and aiming, maybe even with camera movement. I cant really put it to word but it looks weird for me.

Pearass

Educated
I've said it before but I'll say it again: I really LOVE the music that's been shown for the game thus far. It's been a long time since I've really been excited for a new game... looking forward to this one.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i want to play as a cute anime girl, not some the ring ghost creepy loli

jk, it looks positively creepy and uncanny

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom