Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Peripeteia gets new trailer, releasing in 2023

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Ninth Exodus; Peripeteia

The upcoming Deus Ex and anime-inspired immersive sim Peripeteia was a participant in last year's Realms Deep showcase, during which its Kickstarter campaign was launched. Development seems to be progressing nicely, with weekly videos demonstrating various new features and content, but these crowdfunded titles almost always end up needing some more time. The game showed up again for this year's Realms Deep event with a rather twitchy new trailer, which also announces that its release date has been postponed to 2023.

Next year in cyberpunk Poland. In the meantime, the demo of Peripeteia released on Steam last year is still available.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
This... game looks so wierd, has anyone played it? is it any good?

I would also like to point out that the current Word-filter for A.nime is kind of fucking the news post on the Front page, are you sure you want that?

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
It sounds like atmospairic DnB, never heard of the term "breakcore", what's the difference between them?

ADL

Prophet
I spent a good three hours in the demo and loved it enough to throw some money at it on Kickstarter. It's great and easily my most anticipated game right now. The Kickstarter lists their inspirations and it's pretty spot-on. Half-Life 2 Beta's atmosphere, Thief's stealth, EYE Divine Cybermancy/NeoTokyo's gameplay and Deus Ex's branching story and level design.
6d05b774bcace300873d30deeeab7afc_original.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I played the first demo and it was indeed good though suffered a bit from amateur Deus Ex modder syndrome of having levels larger than they ought to be.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It wasn't that bad. Old 80s sci-fi toons were worse. I'd need to slow to read the sublims though.

Sobchak

Scholar
Patron
I hope that the guy that did the trailer got a promotion already.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
this game seems like my dream game, but i've been burnt out by other games that seemed to be my dream game at first, but were generally half baked. regardless, i'm fairly optimistic about peripeteia

orcinator

Liturgist
I played the first demo and it was indeed good though suffered a bit from amateur Deus Ex modder syndrome of having levels larger than they ought to be.
I couldn't finish the demo because I got lost on a Bridge to Nowhere, hopefully they changed their level designer's contract so they aren't getting paid by the square meter.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I couldn't finish the demo because I got lost on a Bridge to Nowhere, hopefully they changed their level designer's contract so they aren't getting paid by the square meter.
They hired Shackleton someone from here to design maps. If they're bad in the released game, give him grief. :M

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom