Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Persona 5

GarlandExCon

Arcane
Why can't they make a Persona game more in line with the adult themes in Catherine? Maybe push the series into college or something? As a fan I shouldn't have to force myself to try to beat Persona 5.

Bring back the core characters from all of the games and put them all in college together

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Royal botched the difficulty completely. It's hard mode is akin to original easy mode. And the fact it allows you to maximize all S-links so easily in a single playthrough says all that needs to be said.

Play the original P5 on hard for some resemblance of a game. Royal is for journos.

There is always the hope that some modder will "fix" Royal's difficulty. Well, we need a PC version first though...

In 2020 PC Gaming Show we got P4 Golden

In 2021 we got the P4 Fighting Games

In 2022 we definitely going to have P5 Royal right? Right?

flyingjohn

Arcane
Persona 5 is not good enough for Atlus.They are releasing persona 3 as well for the pc.
Coming in October.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron

ADL

Prophet
Good job retards. I would have gladly spent $50 for it on Steam but now I'll only spend $1 to play it on GamePass.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Go fuck yourself Sega you waited until i completed the original persona 5 on emulator to port the better version to PC. Eat a dick.

Well, you got to play it first, that has to count for something

Duraframe300

Arcane
Why in the world did they choose P3 Portable?

Yes, sure let's get the inferior Visual Novel version. What?
cause no one likes walking around empty maps to pad out gametime
rather go through menus.
Port fast travel from the other Persona titles. Mods have done it. Mods have also added party-control.
Don't tell me Atlus isn't capable of adding that.

Meanwhile it has downgraded graphics/models and lacks most cutscenes. Having replaced them with a meh visual novel.

Also reduces mod-ability. Just don't get why we couldn't get a definitve version.

Rafidur

Learned
If you want an older cast but haven't played Eternal Punishment, well, there's something you should fix.

I enjoy random encounters in moderation, not every two steps, thank you. Are the constant, unending random battles why it is called "Eternal Punishment"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom