Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to ban Amerifats to stem the tide of diabetes on the codex

Does codex need to lose weight?

• Total voters

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Obesity is a disease, and the cause is Amelica. Ban them from the codex, before everyone is too fat to bleathe.
SYfOWKm.jpg

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Been binging on sweets for the past 3 months, and I've gained maybe 5-7 kilos of pure fat on my belly, and I still look like I'm fit when dressed up.
Makes me wonder just how inhuman the biomass of people who actually appear fat must be under their clothes.

Farewell young Prince into the night

STOP going on fad diets, STOP eating fast food, STOP drinking soda/energydrinks/juice, STOP eating processed foods high in added sugars. These things are all calorically dense and do very little in providing helpful building blocks for your frail meatbag to utilize.

DO consistently drink lots of water, DO eat foods high in fiber (your veggies), foods high in protein (chicken, but don't deep fry it you DIPSHIT FATTY), moderate amount of high quality sources of fat (nuts, olive oil, eggs, butter, avacado, milk) and some high quality sources of carbs (brown rice, sweet potato, oats) EVERY DAY.

Find a hobby/passion that gives you a chance to be physically active during your precious amount of free time (swimming, jogging, weight-lifting, moving the mouse while reading Codex, masturbating). Get 6-8 hours of sleep every night. Don't hold hands before marriage. Play a good crpg like Grimoire every once in a while. Always vote kingcomrade.

The main focus is building a healthy, energy-focused nutrition plan that you can ENJOY and STICK TO and slowly modify/improve your plan for the rest of your life.

Also, I'm 450lbs and wheelchair-bound for the rest of my life.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
STOP going on fad diets, STOP eating fast food, STOP drinking soda/energydrinks/juice, STOP eating processed foods high in added sugars. These things are all calorically dense and do very little in providing helpful building blocks for your frail meatbag to utilize.

OK.

DO consistently drink lots of water, DO eat foods high in fiber (your veggies), foods high in protein (chicken, but don't deep fry it you DIPSHIT FATTY), moderate amount of high quality sources of fat (nuts, olive oil, eggs, butter, avacado, milk) and some high quality sources of carbs (brown rice, sweet potato, oats) EVERY DAY.

Good.

Find a hobby/passion that gives you a chance to be physically active during your precious amount of free time (swimming, jogging, weight-lifting, moving the mouse while reading Codex, masturbating). Get 6-8 hours of sleep every night.

I see you.

Play a good crpg like Grimoire every once in a while. Always vote kingcomrade.

A true Codexian.

The main focus is building a healthy, energy-focused nutrition plan that you can ENJOY and STICK TO and slowly modify/improve your plan for the rest of your life.

Good advice.

Don't hold hands before marriage.

This is all bullshit.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Find a hobby/passion that gives you a chance to be physically active during your precious amount of free time (swimming, jogging, weight-lifting, moving the mouse while reading Codex, masturbating).

Another option: Get a doggo. A large and active on. :shittydog:

And doggo has hidden bonus. Taking it to the park for a run is an instant pussy magnet. And by that I mean the furry kind.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
American Dream is an automatic rifle right next to my $5000 gaming PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom