Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I honestly don't know why he ignores people and I've never asked. It's his business. I don't usually avoid anyone but I'm sure he has his reasons.

Still, you can count on him to have a massive amount of know how about blobbers and other RPGs.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I honestly don't know why he ignores people and I've never asked. It's his business. I don't usually avoid anyone but I'm sure he has his reasons.

Still, you can count on him to have a massive amount of know how about blobbers and other RPGs.
He put me and everyone else he considers racist on ignore for that reason. Then he made a racist post about the jews a few days later. He's retarded and absolutely deserves a tag.

Generic-Giant-Spider

He once said he puts people on ignore pre-emptively because he feels from how they type/carry themselves that they are gay and he already knows he won't ever like them so rather than wait for confirmation he simply skips to the end result.

Mortmal

Arcane

Hardly , there's many more knowledgeable people , and most of time he's just sperging gay politic usa stuff or racist hate speech.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom