Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
He can't keep getting away with this..

unknown.png

It's just a list of commies, shitposters, grifters, deviants, SJWs, heretics and sophists.

And a smattering of Jews.

(some people ignored with 0 posts, that's proactive thinking!)

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The ignore function should be eliminated entirely as an unworthy intrusion of snowflake society into a prestigious RPG forum such as our own.

No safe spaces!

Shoutbox is unusable for half the day due to the incel squad crying about jews 24/7. It's telling that Crispy cracked down on speaking Polish in shoutbox, but not ranting about God's Chosen People every second of every day for years on end.

Everything in time, my friend.

Mustawd

I think it says a lot about the attention-whoring tendencies of some ppl of this forum when they cry about being ignored.

Who cares? Let ppl ignore who they want. What, your world is going to shatter if I don’t read your 17th post sperging about how Baldur’s Gate should have more romancing options?

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
probably lurkers who spam-rated him with negative buttons.

Do you not see ratings from people you've put in the ignore list? I seem to remember somebody complaining about that.

Oyvey blocked me for saying mean things about Weebshit games, which makes me none of the above.

I made up those categories to pretty much catch-all.

We can all be defined in one or more of them, on a good day.

Maxie

anyone who comes to a gaming forum to 'discuss' (ie. proselytize) about their religious beliefs or about the religious beliefs of others and especially those who get into heated arguments that their beliefs are the only correct ones are fucking demented schizos no exceptions whatsoever

this is non-negotiable

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
He can't keep getting away with this..

unknown.png
Ignoring based fantadomat? The sheer chutzpah
Well he is a notorious snowflake latinx that larps as right wing american. It only makes sense to ignore me,and 90% of the shoutbox. It is pretty funny that he constantly talks to an empty box about jrpg retardation. Also his best friend is antifa communist by the name of Jenkem . yeah we truly live in honk honk world.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I once told aweigh an unreleased game he was shit talking actually looked like it could be interesting and he ignored me.
Was it disco communism,he and jenk really get butthurt about it lol. They go raving mad when hear the name,love to troll them with it,fuck it is a damn good game.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well he is a notorious snowflake latinx that larps as right wing american. It only makes sense to ignore me,and 90% of the shoutbox. It is pretty funny that he constantly talks to an empty box about jrpg retardation. Also his best friend is antifa communist by the name of Jenkem . yeah we truly live in honk honk world.

Was it disco communism,he and jenk really get butthurt about it lol. They go raving mad when hear the name,love to troll them with it,fuck it is a damn good game.

so i'm a commie but I get butthurt about a commie game piece of interactive fiction? your pathetic barbs are wholly inconsistent with one another. you should probably consult crispy next time.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
The ignore function should be eliminated entirely as an unworthy intrusion of snowflake society into a prestigious RPG forum such as our own.

No safe spaces!

Shoutbox is unusable for half the day due to the incel squad crying about jews 24/7. It's telling that Crispy cracked down on speaking Polish in shoutbox, but not ranting about God's Chosen People every second of every day for years on end.

I wish more people would speak out about anti-Semitism. Thank you!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

so i'm a commie but I get butthurt about a commie game piece of interactive fiction? your pathetic barbs are wholly inconsistent with one another. you should probably consult crispy next time.
You see,i fucking told you so. He goes full on captain autismu,fighting imaginary enemies. Also top tier hypocrite,plays all kind of degenerate communist garbage games,defend them then goes on raving mad about muh disco that have 10 times less poze than his favourite furry fucking rat game. :lol::lol::lol: Jenk is such a treasure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom