Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

jackofshadows

Magister
I think searching for his rant in the archive was pointless as he's doing one right now:

and fuck Shit Souls too. SHIT SOULS is sjw garbage too, they made the Crest-fallen Warrior B L A C K to appease SJWs and inject poz into their game. If you play Shit Souls you're a retarded sjw too, and i'm tired of people trying to use Shit Souls to try to earn Kodex Cool Points with the western cucks, "b-but see dark souls isn't gay like those other jrpgs!" , fuck you you piece of shit, fuck Dak Souls, and fuck your groveling to the western cucks.
If you want kodex brownie points so bad then you are banished from the tribe. We will permanently revoke your ability to play japanese games and leave you in the world of shit of the western cucks rooting around in the dirt trying to justify why Outer Worlds women are ugly and have bad hair cuts. You have to EARN the right to play BASED JAPANESE GAMES and we don't take refugees, no western cuck migrants accepted go wallow in your world of western sjw bullshit forever.
S
O
Y
L
A
S
T
A

Guess at least now I get why some fans of western RPG fans were so hostile in "Incline Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board" thread.
:lol::lol:
Holy fucking shit I laughed so hard almost choked on my lunch. Phew. That is from shoutbox, right? I should check it from time to time, then.

Have no idea why am I on his ignore by the way, barely interacted with him, maybe because of my comments in the TITS/WOULD threads.

thesoup

Arcane
He called Luckmann a SJW, of all people, for liking Disco Elysium, blocked him on discord and left his discord server in a fit of sperg rage.
That was quite the schizo event.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
He called Luckmann a SJW, of all people, for liking Disco Elysium, blocked him on discord and left his discord server in a fit of sperg rage.
Wait, what? Who did? Aweigh? Fuck, I didn't even remember that. I actually had to search the records on the RPGCodex Discord, and the last mention of anything is just on how Aweigh sperged out for no reason in the shoutbox.

The entire fucking thing is honestly bizarre, because I don't even remember discussing Disco Elysium with Aweigh, but he apparently claimed that I was butthurt over it, as if I give a shit about what someone else thinks of some adventure game. :lol:

I'm reasonably sure that he must have hallucinated most of it. I can't think of another explanation.

Edit: I would ask him to clarify what was actually going on or if there was some kind of misunderstanding, but.. he has me on ignore. :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wait, what? Who did? Aweigh? Fuck, I didn't even remember that. I actually had to search the records on the RPGCodex Discord, and the last mention of anything is just on how Aweigh sperged out for no reason in the shoutbox.

The entire fucking thing is honestly bizarre, because I don't even remember discussing Disco Elysium with Aweigh, but he apparently claimed that I was butthurt over it, as if I give a shit about what someone else thinks of some adventure game. :lol:

I'm reasonably sure that he must have hallucinated most of it. I can't think of another explanation.

Edit: I would ask him to clarify what was actually going on or if there was some kind of misunderstanding, but.. he has me on ignore. :lol:
Don't worry,the same happened with me. He called me sjw communist for liking disco and ignored me. A good tag for him and jenk will be a disco fanboyz,they will just lose it,will cry rivers of blood. :lol: I generally ignore his nonsense in the shoutbox,but it does give me a nice laugh every time he sees me name posted by another user and goes on a rant about how i am poz sjw communists etc etc :lol:.

Wunderbar

Arcane
In a way, Aweigh is like a japanese wizardry title himself. An interesting thing, but not everyone's cup of tea.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
The ignore function should be eliminated entirely as an unworthy intrusion of snowflake society into a prestigious RPG forum such as our own.

No safe spaces!
I thought so as well until I had a couple posters start following me from thread to thread after bullshit arguments, inserting themselves into every conversation I had. There are some seriously crazy people on this site. In life I'd punch such a person, online they got ignored for a couple months until they calmed down.

Mustawd

So yesterday in Shoutbox aweigh mentioned that to become unignored he expects you to PM him and apologize for whatever imagined transgression you did to him to ignore you.

This man has lost his mind.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
So yesterday in Shoutbox aweigh mentioned that to become unignored he expects you to PM him and apologize for whatever imagined transgression you did to him to ignore you.

This man has lost his mind.

The craziest part is aweigh assuming that people know why he added them to the ignore list.

Last edited:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!

So you can't PM someone who ignores you. Catch 22.

Mustawd

aweigh is a bro, with excellent taste in jRPGs/dRPGs.

I actually agree that he has good taste in rpgs. But it's a bit weird that he ignores me after just saying "aweigh, you're focusing on SJWs too much. Every time I come into shoutbox you're talking about sjws" after years of being bros in shoputbox.

I respect his right to an ignore list, but I think it speaks to his mental state more than anything. Hope he comes to his senses soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom